Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-06-2024, 11:45 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Spectral
Random Offline
New Season

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

06-29-2018, 10:14 PM

We find Random still in his true form crawling in what appears to be a tunnel or some sort of large pipe. Still clutching on to the lit lighter, Random struggles to shimmy his way through the wet muddy tunnel.

God damn it! How the hell did I get back into this fucking hole? I literally had a match then boom two minutes later here I am, once again looking for my shut stick of a partner Paul. I swear to that on the next planet over I will skin him alive and give him a bath in salt.

Finally, Random slips out of what is now a sewer drain on to an embankment beside a grimy gross river. The full moon glistens off the oil water below. An elderly homeless man approaches Random. Random quickly reverts to the form of a small Asian boy.

You lost son?

Why yes I am, I am very lost. Tell me good sir, where I am I?

You're in Cleveland!

Oh my no! Not the wasteland of the United States!

My names Chester by the way…

Random cuts him off.

Oh no! No no no. I have too many characters to keep track of I am not taking on another! I lost one of them in fact, a pretty important plot point and I need to find him so thank you but no thank you.

Chester though confused walks away. The next several hours is a montage looking in every spot in Cleveland he can think of that Paul might be. Everything from nightclubs to under cardboard boxes in alleyways. Random gives up and sits down in a rand on alleyway.

This is bullshit! What is happening to me right now? I lost my trainer, and it couldn't have been at a worse time. Surprise was a cakewalk last week. But Drez, that's a different story. I mean he's not all that smart, he doesn't talk very well, and he loses a lot but, he's on the spectrum. Wait, is he? Yeah totally is how else do you explain him? Him being autistic could be my downfall. If I have learned anything from these humans they have something called strength. What if he taps into this strength during our match? If I lose to Drez I might as well go back to my planet and continue my job face fucking pedophiles. But Random you have a plan don't you? Yes other Random I do, autisms don't like to be touched or hugged. All I gotta do is hug him, I think it has something to do with his broken brain. It can't handle the stress of affection since his parents probably kept him in the basement and fed it old Cheetos and diet rite. Drezdin, buddy I am gonna hug you tomorrow please don't go all supertard and kill your caretakers okay? See you tomorrow sunshine.

[Image: iR3bFnl.jpg]

8===D ~~~~ RanDoM ~~~~C===8
Edit Hate Post Like Post