Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-23-2024, 01:24 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Looks may be deceiving
drezdin5788 Offline
T.D.O>

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

06-09-2018, 09:48 AM

[font=Courier][size=medium][color=#32CD32]Xwf universe for the first time in my five year career here in the xwf, in need of your assistants.

I am in the main event against the reigning defending xwf universal champion the engineer.

And I don't know if I should feel sorry, feel bad, laugh my ass off, decide to or not to decide to wish ill, or what.

It don't matter what you the xwf universe emotion want me to feel, it won't compare to what the reigning champ will feel.

I mean who would of thunk it that this seven foot two, three hundred and forty-five Giant of a entertainer gets his first shot in the main event against the the reigning defending universal champ with title on the line, and to prove that I can hand with the big boys.

And I will prove that I DREZDIN CAN HANG hand with the big boys of the xwf.

What do you the xwf universe think that the odds/ chances are since the the card line up was announced that the champ him self is having fits over the fact that he has to face a person like who has a record of 6-994?

Look at it like this, do you the xwf universe think that the our reigning champ was think of when he was put on the card that weather with the title on the line or not he was thinking of facing me or someone else with a better track record?

A person who has barely in the right mind made a impact since joining this company?
Damn strait he was thinking of someone with a better track record to face in the main event with the title on the line or not on the line.

Ddduuuhhh

As a matter of fact now that I think about, the champ, with the title on the line against me, in the main event...as wwe hall of famer Jim Ross would say good god almighty.

Good freaking god that poor bastard!

I mean let's face it as we come to terms that, though I'll admit that I don't know who put up the card line up for he next show, that not only he got fucked up the wazoo that he also got doomed for all eternity.

(Drezdin bends over to his left and takes a sip of his bottle water)

You what? As I was think again about weather to feel sorry, feel bad, decide to not not to decide to wish I'll, or what, I am actually not trying to laugh my ass off, though I am laughing my ass off.

HA HA HA HA HA

Think about it like this.

All the reigning champ of the xwf the engineer has to do is one I repeat one fucking measly task, that is to whoop my ass, and show the whole world that I can't hang with the big boys.

But..but..but if my memory serves me right, ain't the title on the line..right?
Ya know what? SCREW IT!!!!!!!

I'm laughing my ass off in the fact that the sheer horror, freight, fits, shock, and a what the fuck he will end that when he realizes that firstly, he failed out to do the one thing, secondly, that I Drezdin whooped his sorry ass for the title, and last but not least, that no matter what he said or was goin to do to me that I am your NEW XWF UNIVERSAL CHAMPION.

And yeah I know I know that he's gunning after me in a rematch for the title that I kicked his ass for.

And yeah I know that he's going to say that when we meet in our rematch for the title that my win was a fluke, that he's going to take back what was his fornthe longest of time, he's goin to kill me, and what had happen to him will jot happen again, blah blah blah for the love of freaking blah.

But you see what he's failing to realize that when I shocked the world when I show the wwwhhhooolllllleee world that I can hang with the big boys that the end results will be just like the first time around...the same damn thing.

No person who lost in a match with the title on the line has come back and regain the title back after suffering the worst lost of their career in a massive upset as if it never happen knowing that it's in back if their mind.

Don't believe me? Go up and ask bourbon, ghost tank, hell, go up and ask scully, or even Vincent lane, they can contest them selfs on that.

HELLS TO THE NO!!!!!

Basically what I am trying to say is this, in closing in, one weeks time on July thirteen two thousand eighteen that I Drezdin will shocked the whole world and wrestling world that I can hang with the big boys, that I belong not only on the upper frontier of the roster, that I belong in upper etchulan of the roster.

Weather you give a shit or not care or not, the moment your music blares through the PA system you automatically become my bitch.

And when it's all said and done in one weeks time, I will take what is so precious to you for the last year, your title.

And when I do take your precious title and become ennew XWF UNIVERSAL CHAMPION, that you now can become my ass hole bitch.

Your ass is mine and so is your title!

[Image: FSYLxSs.png]
NOW BE MY BITCH ASS HOLE!!!!!!!!!!
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like drezdin5788's post:
Joachim Bright (06-09-2018), Nathan Kennedy (06-09-2018), The Engineer (06-09-2018)