Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-23-2024, 04:19 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
for the last time
drezdin5788 Offline
T.D.O>

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

03-24-2018, 06:13 AM

***SSSIIIGGGHHH!!!!!*******

Drezdin:ya know since ive declared weeks ago that from here on out that I aint goin to be those xwf corporate suck up dumb asses shumcks,
aka the xwf roster that do a long ass winded god damn fucking promo, for days and day and days I have been inundated with getting asked why I'm not going to to any promos, and why other stuff I ain't doing.
For the last god damn time I am going to explain why from here on out I'm not goin to do it any more.

(Drezdin sips his bottle water)

First of all, the first reason is that like I said earlier, I don't wanna be like the entire roster full of xwf corporate suck up dumbasses shumcks that do a long ass winded promo that think they are going to win when in reality they have set them selfs up a 50/50 chance of loose or winning.

More towards the loosing side.

Not to mention that there full of shit, and saying shit that no one will ever give a flying you know what.

The second thing is that you don't need to do a long ass winded promo to do the talking, all you need to do is let your actions do the talking for you.
I mean how hard can it be for one person no matter how long she or he has been in a company to do that?

And finally the third thing is that I maybe an entertaining xwf wrestler with the worst record in history, but I ain't a corporate pleaser muchless a people pleaser.

You see this coming warfare when I go out their I'm not goin to flap my gum like half of the xwf moronic roster would do, I Drezdin at warfare will go out there and let my actions do the preaching.

Not the talking.

At warfare I'll let me actions to the talking and preach as I beat the living fuck outta my who ever I will be facing.

Til then fuck you, fuck off, and most importantly fucking go to hell to corporate fucking fucktards.

(The scene fades to black as Drezdin enters the arena)

[Image: FSYLxSs.png]
NOW BE MY BITCH ASS HOLE!!!!!!!!!!
Edit Hate Post Like Post