Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-23-2024, 12:10 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Motivations... Final RP
Wraith Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Kids, disabled people, casual fans

(fighting the odds; helps others; disliked by most adult male fans)

03-13-2018, 10:03 PM

"BX3, what's left to say about these clowns? Have they said or done a single thing to strike fear into the hearts of their opponents? Well maybe, but if one of those dick lickers tries to get freaky with me, it'll be the last thing they ever do, I promise that. As far as the match goes, no worries at all on my side. These guys are less threatening than a mosquito."

"I am happy to see Pestilance proving to be a partner that I can count on. You can never tell what's going to happen when management throws you into a random pairing, especially when you have zero history with the guy that you're being paired with, but I was impressed with what I saw on Savage. Pestilance is obviously taking his career pretty seriously. It was hard to tell from his promo's alone. Now, after we roll over BX3, Pestilance will get a crack at Chris Chaos and the TV title. It will be interesting to see if he can rise to the occasion. Everyone loves seeing Chris Chaos with egg on his face."

"As far as what happens Wednesday night? Blood will be spilt, and through that a union will be formed. I have dedicated my talents to someone that I feel compelled to stand beside. Someone who gives me the direction that I need and who's mere presence in my life gives me the motivation to rise to another level."

"Throughout my life I have had many who called themselves friends. Many who were quick to stand at my side when they thought it benefited them, but quick to leave when they felt that I had outlived my usefulness. So many have turned their backs on me that I was left broken and dead inside, but this time is different. This time I was found at my weakest, my most vulnerable. Despite that, I found a caring soul who didn't see simply a tool that they could use to further their own agenda, but saw a man who was dead inside. It is through this person that I now find myself resurrected. Returned to the world of the living as a Wraith to take vengeance on all who have wronged me, and ALL have wronged me!"

"BX3 are nothing more than sacrificial lambs being lead to the slaughter, as you all shall see come tomorrow night..."
Edit Hate Post Like Post