Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-04-2024, 10:55 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Epiphany
Chris Chaos Offline
Corporate Chaos

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

01-02-2018, 10:01 PM

The weather was blazing hot, the sun felt as though it was right on top of him. Being born and raised in Florida, he would have thought he could handle the heat. This was different. I was oppressive. It was a cruel sort of heat. It was so hot that even the flies were nowhere to be found.

The dirt road seemed endless. He wasn't quite sure where it lead, but every beginning has an end, does it not? Surely, eventually, it would take him somewhere. He had embarked on this journey knowing full well that he may not survive it, but he was ready to run the risk of never finding the end in order to find it. Climbing up to the tallest tree just to say he did, so to speak.

His mouth was a dry as cotton and his tongue felt puffy. There were animals in the distance, grazing on what little crops managed to squeeze their way through the concrete-thick dirt that covered the land. It hadn't rained in months. He could swear he could feel his skin beginning to peel off his body like a knife through a fancy cheese.

His tee shirt tied around his head and stripped down to only his boxers, he continued to walk. His Nike Air-Max shoes were beginning to wear at the bottom, creating bumps and blisters that he knew would only get worse. He could hear each step as he shuffled along, kicking up reddish dust with each ever increasingly slow step. His eyes were sore from squinting, and his vision had a rose-glow ring around everything. He was pretty sure he had done some damage to his cornea. This decision to embark on a road that he nor anyone else knew wasn't necessary, but to him it meant a lot. Chris had been through a lot the past few months. He was on top of the world not long ago. The top title, the hottest girlfriend, massive respect and endorsement checks bigger than some Midwestern towns. Then it was all ripped away from him in a fell swoop. His title was taken essentially by accident, his relationship with Jenny had gotten increasingly rockier behind the scenes, he became the but of almost every joke and the checks had gotten significantly smaller. He had gone from being the best in the world to not even being the best in this company.

But not by choice.

It all came crumbling down and his motivation to find it all had waned like the moon. He was ready to hang it up, to take some time off. What would they be missing? Chris Chaos was nothing to anyone anymore.

But that is when it hit him. That is when he had his epiphany. Stop trying to be Universal Champion by force. Let it come naturally. How many title matches had he been in where he felt like he had bitched his way into getting? Honestly, and this was not a lie, every Universal match he had gotten since he lost it, he felt like he hadn't actually earned. He had taken the Peter Gilmour approach--'lets just give him the match so he shuts up--' and that sickened him inside. His epiphany came when he saw Jenny's struggle. When he saw the lengths she was willing to go to prove herself, to earn her spot at the top, to be the best by beating everyone else in her path. He took some time off, and nobody even knew he was gone. Life went on without him in the XWF. Then, he made his move. Coming out of nowhere, literally, to win Doc's prestigious Shove It event, he felt like a new man. Re-born. He felt like he did back in the day, when he first entered this company. He looked into the horizon and saw nothing in front of him but the same. It was a tough path, but in a weird way, he saw the future. If he always focused on what lie ahead, he would never be stuck. There was always a finish, always an end-game.

His feet were killing him now. Of course, he wanted to be in the Universal Title picture again. He could beat Robbie Bourbon--hell he had him beat if it wasn't for shenanigans yet again--and he would do it the next time he got a shot. This time, however, he was going to earn his shot. This watch was step one. Everyone knew who he was going to choose to go after the tag belts, it wasn't rocket science, but if he can't win a match like this what business does he have going to the top title in the world? Champions win these types of matches.

He was a champion, whether it was documented or not.

He had made a life and a career out of beating the odds. He had made a life and a career out of living in the shadow of chaos, and taking what he wanted. Maybe it was time for Chris Chaos to do less talking and more winning.

But the path was seemingly endless.

Would he ever reach the end of this road? He swore he had sweat out every molecule of water he had in his body. He swore that he had nothing left to give. His feet weren't even responding to his brain anymore, just shuffling along on instinct. He could barely stay upright.

Keep pushing on.

Don't give up.

Because if you give up, what was the fight even worth? Your body will quit long before your mind does. It is a strong mind that can power any engine. Chris felt like his mind and his heart were second to none--he was Secretariat of this business. Everyone doubted him, thought he was a fluke, thought his title run was once in a lifetime.

Only HE could show them how wrong they were.

[Image: oO2gs2F.jpg]

"Before the rumor mill gets too out of hand, let me just put it out there that I am not mad at Engy. I harbor no ill will towards what he did, despite how Jenny may feel about him. In fact, I would have done the exact same thing. Engy earned that briefcase, and he earned the right to take a shot at anyone he wanted, above his league or not. This time, he shot for the top. Go big or go home. So now ill will here from me about Engy, in fact if anything I respect what he did.

That being said, Peter Gilmour may be the dumbest human being to grace planet earth. For real. Rubbing it in my face about the cash in? Peter, frankly, that is pure jealousy. The reason that men like Jim Caedus and I get cashed in on, is because we are relevant. We instill fear. Men like Caedus and I send shockwaves through this place that shakes the very landscape. Nobody ever cashes in on men like you because you no longer matter. Peter Gilmour's name has been soiled more than pants at a nursing home. Peter Gilmour may be the most over-rated, over-booked, over-coddled, and over-valued superstar on this entire roster. Peter, nobody takes you seriously because it is the same thing with you week in and week out. Talk, talk, talk, talk, talk--lose. Talk, talk, talk. talk, talk-lose. Talk, talk, talk, tlak, talk--rage quit. Get bored, come back and talk some more. Nothing you say has any substance anymore. You're a loser, Peter, and that is all you will ever be. The fact that you are still holding onto a grudge from a title run back in 2016 shows you have nothing better to focus on. Peter, I didn't steal your title, you just didn't get the job done in the cage. Then you got the first title shot and I beat you down like a dog. Since then, time and time again, you seem to think you deserve to be treated the same as the upper echelon talent here because of your tenure, but nobody does because they can't remember that last time Peter won a match that mattered. All you are now is a lard-ass who talks shit between bouts of chicken parm and has a metal singer blowing him to get deeper into his pockets for money he doesn't deserve. The ONLY thing you have going for you is your Tag Team accomplishments, and those weren't even all you. Without a partner, Gilly, you're nothing. When I beat you and that bearded jarhead on Warfare you will go back to being nothing. The fact that you claim to be the top dog in this company just shows that there is nothing between those ears of yours. Do you even listen to yourself when you speak? Peter you may be more delusional than Barney Green, and least he knew he sucked......but he kept coming back for more because he claimed to be the toughest bastard in the business........I dispatched him like a taxi depot and for all intents and purposes ended his career. Sure, he had one more match but he wasn't the same, he was just a broken 4x exoskeleton. You, Peter, need an ego check as well. I am just the guy to do it. I am back and better than I've ever been. I have made more headlines in the last three weeks since my return than you have made since I've been employed here. The Gilmour Cutter? I have been more intimidated by roadkill. Nobody else takes you seriously, either. The fact they allowed you to be a captain of a War Games team just showed that management pities you, not rewards you. They don't want you to get bent out of shape because good god almighty we don't want to have to listen to you. "WHAT ABOUT ME?! WHAT ABOUT PETER?!" I am going to shut you the fuck up on Warfare and do everyone on this roster a favor.

War Pig, haven't you embarrassed yourself enough? You have had quite the last month or so haven't you? You are now the only one in the Motherfuckers without a belt. Why? Because you couldn't beat Erik Black in a match you picked the stipulations for. Now, Jim Caedus and Engy are shooting for the stars and leaving you standing in the field looking up, wondering when your break is going to come. You may be the only person on this roster who talks about dicks more than Peter Gilmour does. What are the two of you trying to hide? What are you compensating for? You are like a less talented, less aggressive, less hairy Jim Caedus. At least Caedus is honest about his bullshit, upfront about it. You come out like a mascot for violence then end up more battered than a repeat resident at a battered womens shelter. You aren't hardcore, Pig, you're soft. I am going to make this Pig into bacon once and for all. Who would you choose if you won anyway? Oh what a cruel juxtaposition here.....you'd have to go after your own stable-mate. And Peter, well, nobody would want to tag with Peter anyway.

So what do I get when I win? Well, not only do I get a chance to go after the Tag Title that I never truly lost--a cash in is cheap, despite me not being mad I still think it is cheap-- but I get a chance to choose who it is I want to join me in my quest. It can be either of you two jaggoffs, or it can be neither. What the fuck do you really think my answer is going to be? Why would I choose either of you two overbooked has-beens? I am Chris Chaos, and I am the best damn name on this roster. Don't believe me? Ask around. I instill fear on this roster. I make people uneasy. Not a damn person back there likes me but every single one of them respect me. I am the one who put Reno on the shelf for good, then came back and won Shove It! I am the one who has beaten every big name on this roster, sans Caedus, at one point or another. I am the one who has won 42 out of 64 matches. I am not sure either of you two have won 42 combined. I am the one whose name is on the marquee. I fight in the big matches time in and time out. Look at the last 4 or 5 pay per views, where was I am where were you two? Peter Gilmour hasn't fought a big match since he lost to me and War Pig's crowning achievement was putting together a Star of the Month and a two week television title run. You just aren't on my level, it is that simple.

Peter, you aren't hardcore. You just yell into the camera and make your chin flex and beard dance, trying to look tough, but everyone knows the truth. War Pig is nothing but a crutch to hold the motherfuckers together because 3 is a better stable number than two. Strength in numbers, ya know? The two of you can't wash my jockstrap....so when I take you to the edge of hell and back, and win this match like I have won all the big matches before, I will make sure that neither of the two of you are the same again..........

I may have a little trick up my sleeve...........but I may not.

I guess you'll have to tune in to find out.

Be prepared, be ready, be excited, be afraid.

CHAOS IS COMING

[Image: wd0qtpX.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Chris Chaos's post!
Peter Fn Gilmour (01-03-2018)