Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-26-2024, 09:43 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Sweet Surrender
Robert "The Omega" Main Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

09-26-2017, 10:48 PM

Sweet Surrender

The restaurant was packed. As Robert looked around at the busy tables. He noticed an old couple eating side by side like they have for years. One glass of wine each. The older couple bent over their meals quietly eating. Every so often talking with one another! Robert then glances at a large group of young women in their thirties drunk, collapsing with helpless giggles! This was Las Vegas after all! Each of the women dressed in short skirts, their hair made up beautifully. Their makeup perfect. Like they were about to walk down the runway of a fashion show! These young ladies are about to have the night of their lives. Robert notices a stern woman dining alone looked towards the loud young ladies and frowned from her own unhappiness. Behind Robert businessmen in grey suits lighting up big cheap cigars laughing loudly about the night they are about to have without their wives. Each drinking amber bourbon. The funny thing is these men think they are about to have the night of their lives. Little to know their wives have all gotten sitters and are out as well! Looking for that thrill they can no longer find in their marriage, whatever that may be! Robert looks down from the private section sitting above the main restaurant at the many tourists from all over the world, trying to decipher the menu. Speaking many different languages! A true melting pot! With every second that passed by the noise level grew. Robert takes a moment looking into the hidden camera to speak!

You know Robbie, beating you is going to be like putting down a special needs kid in gym class. The no one ever wanted! While you have literally been blowing hot air up everyone's asses over the past few days. I've been sitting back watching the shit show from afar. I bet you feel really good about yourself right about now. Thinking you have this all wrapped up like a gift on Christmas morning. But here is the thing you don't seem to see. Thinking you won and winning in the ring against me are not one on the same. Right here right now I am going to burst your bubble and drive the final nail into your oversized coffin. You are one stupid fucking fool of a man. Did you really think you would get the last word in on me? Have you not watched everything I have done over the past few months? No one gets the last word and lives to tell the tail. Each man who has tried has fallen beneath my feet. Drug down to the Omega Cemetery! Where a shallow grave is dug, and their rotting corpse tossed. Like so many others, the hole has been dug and I’ll be stuffing you inside, one fast roll at a time, your final resting place will be in the cold dark ground. Right where you belong, underneath my feet! Warfare we sign your death certificate and toss you in, like so many before you! Now while you were busy blowing your last ditch effort wad of hot shit. I've been playing possum. Thanks for all of the thrills you've sent up all of our legs. It was a pure pleasure watching you make a total jackass of yourself. But hey we are used to seeing that from you. Sitting there with old Tyrone! I bet half the audience that watched all of your bull shit is going to tune into Warfare just to watch me shut your fat mouth for good. It's going to be hard to talk when your jaw is wired shut. That is unless you can spit it through the wire like Mr. West! God, I hate Mr. West with a passion!

Just watching Tyrone sit there with those 50 cent gas station sunglasses on was a pure treat. Looking like a broke rapper. That right there is quality television! Batman had Robin, you though Robbie have a much dumber version of Mr. Alfred Pennyworth! We will call you two dumber and dumber! No, wait. Fat man and bitch boy! Robbie, you would think a man with such pride like yourself shouldn't need to beg for attention from others hoping to just be accepted. Because that is what you are doing here! Reaching for anything and everything because you know it is over. You know I have you right where I want you. You know deep down inside of that huge gut another loss is hours away. I have you by your balls and there is no place to hide come Warfare. How do you like your humble pie served Robbie? Because you will be eating a rather large sitting. Followed by a large helping of eating crow! How in the hell can I respect a man like yourself? The answer is I can't. I hate people like you. I despise the very ground you walk on. Robbie, you haven't been good enough to do a Goddamn thing. Now all of a sudden out of the clear blue sky you are going to come at me all energetic and trying? Too little too late.

Robert slowly pulled his smartphone from his dark Gucci suit for the sixth time in the past couple minutes. He checked it again this time leaving his smartphone on the table. Robert then checks his Rolex a few times before pulling out a Maker’s Mark cigar. He stares down at the cigar rolling it between his fingers for a few moments. Robert places it in his mouth lighting it with his Zippo! He tosses his zippo on the table next to his smartphone! Robert leans back in his dining chair enjoying the cigar! Blowing a few smoke rings as the waitress stops at the table! She looks at the table for a moment and reaches out to touch Robert’s 24 karat gold Rolex. Without opening his eyes or leaning forward Robert smacks her hand away! The waitress smiles reaching out again for the Rolex! Robert again reaches out smacking her hand away. The waitress again smiles at Robert before speaking up.

Waitress: Hey are you the wrestler, Robert “The Omega” Main?

Robert smiles looking up at the waitress blowing smoke in her face.

Why yes I am darling! In the flesh!

The waitress’s eyes light up with joy.

Waitress: Oh My Gosh! I knew it! I’m a huge fan of yours! You are amazing! Can I get your autograph or something after you are done eating? Are you single?... That was rude! I’m so sorry! There are roses on the table and a light candle! You have a girlfriend, don’t you? Ugh….. I’m sorry!

Sweetheart slow down for a second! Now what is your name and how old are you?

Waitress: My name is Jessica and I’m 23!

Jessica, I am waiting for a guest but she is not my girlfriend! She is actually another man’s wife! I meet her over at the MGM Grand. She doesn’t have a lot of money! She also said she was a big fan of mine. Now I really don’t know what kind of thing you are into too but! I have an idea. Depending on how this goes. I have the presidential suite at the MGM Grand! This wife and I may go back to my room for some after party fun if you know what I mean? You’re a beautiful girl! You could always come back with us!

Jessica: Another’s man’s wife? she smiles. Yeah, I’m into that sort of thing! Can I wear your Rolex?

Robert reaches out again smacking her hands away.

Yes you can wear my Rolex! As long as you are naked and on top of me! Can I get a Whisky?..... Make it a double!

Jessica smiles nodding to Robert as she walks away shaking it for him! Robert shakes his head smiling not sure how that all just worked in his favor!

Oh Robert look at you having all the fun! She likes you, Robert, because you are rich and famous.

Really right now? Go the hell away!

Robert looks across the table where the Devil is not sitting in his guest’s seat staring back at him!

Ugh! Now back to what I was saying! All of a sudden you are a man on a mission you suddenly care. You are suddenly taking the time to put out some shit promos. We are used to the terrible shit you put on week after week. Now we're getting half-assed. It's good to know that half-assed seems to be where your glass ceiling stops Robbie. Don't try to break through it because you can't-do any better than what you have. That's weak shit man, competitors like yourself don't deserve to be in a ring with me! It really doesn't matter what happens at Warfare, because like always Robbie! You won't be able to keep up with the best. Period. Robbie, you are nothing more than a butthurt broken down loser, transitional chump. Flavor of the month! Something just came to me. Robbie, have you ever seen the movie roots? Is Tyrone your Toby? He seemed quick to jump when you motioned for him too. Anyway, we all know you are inconsistent and undependable in the ring. A loser. Just how many times now have you lost to Jim Caedus? Soon you will have lost twice to me now as well. But I’m sure this time it will be gift wrapped like last time right? Anything to stay face right, Robbie. After I beat your ass again there will be no denying what happened in the ring! YOU know YOU are nothing but a joke.

You’ll never be good enough to be one of the best, this temporary shot at the Universal Championship will be your very last! And now trying hard all of a sudden doesn't mean shit compared to your craptastic record. Your record is what the truth is. It shows who and what you really are! You will lose gas like you always do, furthermore dropping back into the shadows while everyone forgets your hot second of time where you thought you mattered. The only reason you are getting any attention at all is because you are in a match with me The Omega! God's fucking gift to wrestling. I make people like you relevant! I've just got you paid the biggest check of your life. You can go home shouting baby we did it! Robert Main made our broke asses rich. I’m sure Tyrone will enjoy all of the money. I’m positive you call him baby! Just do me a favor and get that man some new threads and a new pair of sunglasses. Seeing how he is going to be your mouthpiece and your bitch! It’s a shame, Robbie, you can’t be like me. A true man. An established millionaire! A success. Things you know nothing about! Like the lazy man that you are, one day after the ass-kicking of your life you may show your face again! You may come out and get another win down the line but you will never beat a man with my skill set. You will never accomplish anything at all, as long as men like me are around! Your best effort just isn't going to be enough. Just think of all the time and effort put into this. All the late nights and early mornings thinking and plotting. Trying to be original. All this effort and for what? Another Robbie Bourbon loss. Look on the bright side though man you can wear this loss on that sleeve of yours! Maybe you can find someone who will listen to all those cries, have Tyrone wipe away all those grease filled tears. After a loss, the first thing Robbie Bourbon will do is cry. Make up excuses! Just like you did against Jim! The fact is you just could not cut it! Jim was better and will always be better than you. Just like I am! Save us the pain of listening to you whine after the match. I'm a somebody, Robbie people like me don't fizzle out. Sure, we take time off here and there. But each time we come back stronger and better than we were before! We rise to the top. Much like I am about to do for the second time here in the XWF!

Robert scanned the room for his guest. But she was nowhere to be found! Robert checked his phone once more. No message. It was almost nine o clock, the reservations were for nine. Robert knows he told his newly found friend through text message! Jessica sets Robert’s double Whisky in front of him taking a seat in his lap.

Jessica: Why don’t we just leave right now? You and I can get something to eat and head over to your room! I’m sure it has a private pool I can swim naked in! Let’s go, Robert! I promise you, you will not be disappointed!

Just a little longer! But hey stay in my lap! I like you here! Robbie, you have questioned me about everything that you have failed at. Maybe you should do less questioning me about your failures and look in the mirror. No one failed you but you! I won't make your mistakes you idiot! Yet you seem to think you are this fucking mental genius! Feed us another line of shit we all know isn’t true! I'll hold my Rolex up in the air because the bull shit you’re spreading is almost neck deep! You were nothing more than a loser who thought he could outsmart others and instead got your dumb ass handed to yourself over and over again. You’re full of complete shit. You're trying to be something you never can be and that is good enough to beat The Omega. See I will always be good enough to beat Robbie Bourbon. And even on my worst day. I'll still beat you without breaking a sweat. That's why I am who I am and you are who you are. There are no cheap thrills or overhead with me. I am who I always said I was. No one else has what I have to offer. No one has the gas tank to defeat me in the ring no one! And long after you Robbie, decide to walk away like a bitch that you are known for being. I will still be taking names and kicking people's teeth out of their heads. I'll still be crushing skulls and breaking backs! I'll continue to rise to the top of the mountain, and I'll continue to win. I will become the Universal Champion come hell or high water. I might be, what did you call it? A “FUCK UP”! This “FUCK UP” will become Universal Champion. One feat you will never ever be able to accomplish!

Lately, failure has seemingly followed you everywhere you go. I really hope that you have become accustomed to that feeling of failure. Because this week you will fail once more! Just looking at you makes me nauseous. You literally look like you are moist all of the time. If a summer camp child said the very word moist three times you would appear behind them! And I've heard you smell worse than you look. I've heard you smell so bad in fact it has made small children sick. Nothing like getting a whiff of predator’s dreadlocks. You seem like the type of guy that would smell like 3 cans of Campbell’s Clam Chowder in a crock pot on high mixed with 10 pairs of dirty panties. Maybe wash your ass before we wrestle huh? I’d hate to vomit on live television! Can’t be much worse than you shitting yourself in front of the entire world though! You will never ever live that one down! I bet you have wished upon a star every single night this week! Hoping that in some way some divine intervention will give you the strength to overcome me inside the ring At Warfare! Let’s do everyone a favor! Let’s be done with this Aladdin just found the genie moment because wishes don’t come true! You are about to go to hell. Robbie the true question is how far are you willing to walk through the flames to get the win over me? Unpinned! I will humiliate you in front of the entire world again! Getting in the ring with me is going to be a dose of cruel reality. But lets for a moment talk about something you have yet to talk about one damn time! Once you step through those ropes you will be entering my domain! We will fight through this demonic playground of hate! On this night of suffering, you will beg me to stop! Inside the ring, I will bend every rule until I break you! There will be no one to stop the beating. No one will rush to your aid! It will be you and me! In a fight, you are bound to lose! I will leave you a mangled wreck of a man! I am the living breathing monster you have always feared. You have been so sure about winning this fight gaining your revenge, but have forgotten what this match might do to the longevity of your career. Come Warfare! Robbie Bourbon you will no longer have to worry about winning Championships! Because I am going to take something more from you! See for a long while I thought it was all about beating the life out of you! But then I got think about it and it’s honestly this match isn’t about just winning and losing to a man I hate more than anyone else in the XWF! It’s about kicking your ass! It’s about putting an end to your long-winded promos we are all tired of seeing! It’s about proving a point to every man or woman on this roster! Showing them just like you. I cannot be beaten by the inferior competition! Come Warfare I take what’s left of your so-called wrestling career.

You say, Robbie, that I already sound like a victim of yours. I say you’re not listening to what I am saying! What I am saying is, I am Robert Main and you are Robbie Bourbon! I am saying stay in your lane! I am telling you I’m the superior wrestler. Open your ears and listen. Get past all of your bull shit for a moment and truly listen to the things that you are saying! With each word, you sound dumber than the last. Peoples I.Q.’S drop 10 points every single time they hear your voice! I am saying this is my jungle, your just one of the little piss ants living in it. After Warfare comes and goes Robbie if you have learned anything at all about me and who I am. You will learn that Robert Main is never the victim! No… I leave my victims lying in a pool of their own blood in the middle of the ring. Hoping they never have to face me again! Praying they never have to cross paths with one of the greatest! You will be my victim Robbie! You’ve said people will pay great money to see Robbie Bourbon wrestle in the ring! After our match, they will all be left scratching their heads wondering what they just witnessed. Watching the slaughter! You are their false profit! You will fail them! I just hope they can get a refund! Then you ramble on about how I didn’t come to Warfare a few weeks ago because you scared the piss out of me! Robbie, I’ve never been scared of any man. If I were so scared of you then why have this match? Why would I shout at every member of fucking management to make this match happen? Do you just ramble bull shit off to make yourself look like you are cool or something? List to yourself! Here we are having this match and supposedly I am scared of you? Give me and everyone else listening a fucking break! Now you claim I am stealing Graves’s gimmick? Really is this all you have? I never claimed to be a dark warrior dip shit! I’ve been to hell and back, I can show you the vouchers first hand! This is Robbie doing what Robbie always dose peddling shit! See I made a deal a long time ago! I made a deal with a man who I thought was someone else. In the end, that man claimed my soul! I took when he gave me! I could have said no but my own greed blinded me. Now every day for the rest of my fucking life I have to live with what I have done! I’m stealing nothing! The Devil isn’t a gimmick! The Devil is in all of our ears! Some just listen more closely than others.

I’ve never claimed to be a demon. I’ve never said I had some power. I was granted a gift! Nothing else. You are the one saying these things! What I have is the Devil inside of me! Once he is inside you cannot get him out! He takes ahold of your very being and refuses to let go. Robbie, he wants you! The Devil wants Robbie Bourbon and I am going to give it to him! Isn’t that right Jessica?

Jessica: Sure is! He can’t beat you! Oh don’t look now but here comes the other man’s wife! What type of a woman who has a husband goes to dinner with another man? That’s weird! Freaking bitch taking up my time with you!

Listen just go along with it! I’m going crush her in the end! Do you really think I would sleep with her? Babydoll give me some credit!

Jessica: Okay I will! But remember you promised me a fun night!

Jessica leaps from Roberts lap with a very unhappy look on her face. As the other man’s wife sits down Robert smiles! The waitress snarls at Robert’s guest!

Jessica: WOULD YOU LIKE SOMETHING TO DRINK?!

Mrs.? Do you like wine?

Tiffany: Just call me Tiffany! Why yes I do!

Jessica would you be a dear and bring us your most expensive bottle of wine? While Tiffany and I have a chat!

Jessica rolls her eyes storming off to get their wine!

Tiffany: What’s her deal? She seems like she is having a bad day!

She thinks you and me!

Tiffany: Oh…. Should I tell her when she gets back?

No that’s quite alright! I’ve already told her you are a married woman! Oh, I’m sorry my Rolex looks like it is blinding you! I know it’s a dramatic change from your kitchen table! You’re not used to seeing this much gold in one place at one time!

[Robert reaches out showing Tiffany his Rolex. Robert slowly begins to pull back his hand but Tiffany stops him! Robert and her hands brush one another as they each pull away.

Would you like to touch it?

Tiffany: Can I?

Absolutely! This might be one of your only opportunities to touch a 50,000 dollar Rolex my dear!

[Robert removes his Rolex from his wrist and places it down onto the table. Tiffany picks the Rolex up, holding it in her tiny hands. She stares at it for a few long moment with a huge smile as the Rolex gleams at her.[/lime]

Tiffany: Wow it’s so big and heavy!

Yes it is. I’m sure this is the first time you have ever seen something this big and heavy. It’s got lots of girth to it! Go ahead and throw it on your wrist and wear it for a few! I don’t mind at all!

Tiffany: Okay! with a smile she slides the watch over her tiny hands placing it on her writs the heavy gold Rolex sits in place because of all the weight behind it! It’s so heavy! I don’t know how you carry something this big around all the time!

Oh, I have gotten used to carrying around a heavy thing. I have been doing it for years!

Tiffany: How have you carried a heavy thing around for years?

Oh! Ha ha! Everywhere I have ever wrestled I’ve either carried a major championship or a giant Rolex! That is what I meant by that! No dick joke! Hey, do you like cigars? You got a Rolex on your wrist. The only thing to make it better would be this cigar!

Tiffany: Oh no I could never smoke!

Come on give it a try! You’ll know how I feel all the time!

Robert what are you doing here?

Shut up!

Tiffany: What?

Nothing my dear!

Tiffany: Oh alright! Your such a bad influence!

Robert smiles pulling the cigar from his cherry lips handing it across the table to Tiffany! Oh I know I am! She slowly places the cigar into her mouth and begins puffing away! As she draws in the rich smoky goodness she coughs once letting out a cloud of smoke smiling!

How did it taste?

Tiffany: Pretty good! I could get used to this!

Wonderful tell you what go ahead and finish it. I don’t have any germs that I know of! Ah here is our wine!

Jessica slams the wine bottle down in the silver ice bucket next to the table.

Jessica: Here is your wine! Look at you wearing that nice shiny Rolex on your wrist, smoking an expensive cigar! It must be a nice thing! He wouldn’t even let me touch that thing! You must be something special! [The only thing that Tiffany can do is smile and nod her head. Do you two know what you would like to eat?

Ladies first!

Jessica places her hands on her hips disgusted.

Tiffany: I’m not sure Robert you go ahead and order what you want!

Okay... Hey, Jessica! How much was that bottle of wine?

Jessica: its 1800 dollars a bottle. Very expensive!

Holy hell! Did Jesus Christ himself make it? That being said we need three more bottles of it!

Tiffany: Robert we don’t need all of that we will be drunk! Plus that is very expensive! I’m used to boxed wine from the gas station!

Box wine from a gas station! Do they make that shit? Yes, we do need it! This is a celebration of a new friendship! I got the bill! I will not take no for an answer! Now for dinner, I’ll have the 500 hundred dollar cowboy cut porterhouse. Medium and let’s see here! Oh.. A loaded sweet potato and a house salad on the side! Blue cheese dressing, please!

Jessica: Mam have you decided?

Tiffany: Yes I’ll have the same as Robert, please!?!

Tiffany takes the Rolex off her wrist handing it back to Robert. Robert then takes his Rolex placing it back on his wrist while taking another drink of his Whisky while he watches Tiffany as she starts drinking her wine.

Suddenly after a whole bottle of wine and stimulating conversation their huge porterhouse steaks come. Jessica places Robert’s food down in front of him gently with a smile! Turning to Tiffany she slams her food on the table with an evil looking frown!

Tiffany: That was some of the best food I have ever eaten! Hands down! My husband and I don’t get out very much! How much wine have we drank?

It was delicious! Uh… Let’s see we have drank all 4 bottles of wine so that would be 7,200 dollars worth. 4 Maker's Mark cigars 1,000 dollars’ worth of steaks hell we might as well get some cake right! We're drunk having a good time! Why don’t you get out very much? You should get out and enjoy the world!

Tiffany: We drank everything? 7,200 dollar’s worth of wine? 1,000 dollar’s worth of steaks. Wow! We don’t get out much because my husband is always so busy! I hate it! I really should get out more! You have been right about a lot of things Robert. My husband and I need to have a long talk about our lives and how we live them!

Jessica: Would you two care for some coffee or some amazing cake?

Absolutely Jessica what is the most expensive cake we can get?

Jessica: Oh that would be our sweet surrender!

Okay you have peeked my interest what it is?

Jessica: It is a 750 dollar cupcake! It is made from chocolate from Venezuela’s very rare Porcelana Criollo bean. Then it is topped with Tahitian Gold Vanilla Caviar! And for more toppings edible gold flakes. It also comes with a Louis XIII de Remy Martin Cognac! No one has ever purchased these before! We have never seen them brought out to a customer!

We’ll take two! Oh and bring some glasses for that Remmy! I’m thirsty!

Tiffany: Robert I have never had a meal quite this expensive. The food is amazing but this is very pricey. Shew! That wine is really starting to kick in! I haven't been this drunk in a long long time!

It no surprise to me that you have never been treated like this. Your husband sounds like an ass hole.

Tiffany: Oh look here is our 750 dollar cupcakes!

Jessica sets the delicious cupcakes down in front of them. Robert takes his fresh glass and pours a shot of the Remy Martin downing it immediately. Robert motions for Jessica to sit down in his lap. Jessica smiles picking up the expensive crystal bottle placing it to her lips taking a large drink. Tiffany starts slowly eating her cupcake while Robert and Jessica just watch. Suddenly a disgusted look crosses Robert’s face as he peers over at Tiffany.

Tiffany is that worth 750 dollars you seem to be enjoying yourself.

Tiffany: Oh yes it is worth it! It's great Robert you have to try it! Is something wrong? You seem disgusted!

You know I'm not much of a sweets person now that I think of it! Tiffany, what are your plans after this? Eloquent dinner we've had?

Tiffany: Well it is your money after all. You can do whatever you want with it. I don't know what my plans are! Maybe we can go to the casino and gamble or you could show me where you are staying?

Go and gamble in one of the casinos? I bet you would like that, wouldn't you? Some more free be’s. Here I was trying to be a nice guy, and you are trying to take advantage of me and my generosity! I just don't hand out my hard earned money! You are lucky to even be sitting at the same table right now!

Tiffany: No Robert it isn't like that at all! I was just trying to be your friend.

Sure you were Tiffany! You are like a leech! Always wanting more! Maybe if you would take your greedy little hands off that cupcake for a moment we could get down to the bottom of all of this! You've eaten like the little piggy you are tonight! You remind me of that slob Robbie Bourbon! Then you want to see where I am staying? Let me just start by saying this! You will never ever see where The Omega lays his pretty little head at night! Let alone get within 100 feet of where I sleep. You see I was going to try and take you from your husband. But now looking at the whole thing. It's just too easy. This is easier than taking candy from a child with a handicap! You need a man so bad in your life you are begging. Throwing yourself at me! It's disturbing! It's sad really. If you think for a second I would do anything with you ever? You, my dear, are wrong! I would not touch you with a 30-foot pole. I would not fuck you with Robbie Bourbon’s little shrimp dick. You are below me! You are well below my standards. Here I thought you would fight this for your marriage and here you are eating out of my hands! Now I want you to eat all this food up! I want you to enjoy this. Because it will be the damn last time your beat up country ass ever lives like this again. Eat up because it is going to be the last good fucking meal you have! See my place. Women like Jessica here get to see my sleeping chambers! From 0 to 10 Tiffany you are a 1.5 on the fuck her scale! Now if you'll excuse me I have to go to the bathroom. Jessica, can you please show me where it's at? I might actually throw up! You sicken me!

Jessica: Sure thing, come on!

[Robert gets up glaring at Tiffany as he walks by. Jessica leads Robert downstairs to the closest bathroom where Robert grabs her by the hand, shaking his head. The two exchange an alcohol-filled kiss. As the two lip-locks in front of the whole restaurant! The manager quickly rushes over pulling the two apart. Robert flips the manager off pulling Jessica towards the door.

Manager: Jessica where do you think you are going?

Hey dick isn't is obvious. She quits! She's got more important things to do than being stuck in this place. Hell, the food is way overpriced and to be honest! Isn't that fucking good! She's going to be hanging with famous people tonight baby!

Jessica: Yeah fuck you I fucking quit you fat piece of shit! Robert, didn't you have to use the bathroom?

Sweetheart that was just an excuse to get away from the table! You have a lot to learn. But hanging with me, you'll get there really quick. Now let's get the hell out of here!

Jessica: Do you have a car here?

Jessica I have been drinking! How responsible would that be? I have a hummer limo picking us up. From here we are going to go meet a few friends down at the club down the street V.I.P. all the way. Drinks will flow like wine baby!

The two climb in the hummer limo taking their seats at the back. Robert looks through all of the smoke and laser lights flashing around the limo for the bar. Robert grabs a bottle of Maker’s Mark Quickly ripping the top off of the bottle. He doesn't pour a glass for himself he just starts drinking right from the bottle.

Jessica: Hey Robert I have a question? Who is going to pay that bill? That bill was over 10,000 dollars! I kind of feel bad for her!

Ouch! That's going to hurt Tiffany’s checkbook! Hopefully, she has a visa handy! Wait for a second, I know her broke ass cannot pay that bill! Maybe she will wash some dishes for 6 months or something to pay it back! I never had any intention to pay the bill! Oops!

Jessica: Damn you are ice cold! But I love it! You just crushed that bitch! I bet she is crying right now! I bet she is on the phone with her husband telling him you stuck her with that bill. Could you imagine being married and your wife goes out with another man? How pissed you would be. Then find out this guy stuck her with a 10,000 bill! Wow!

I hope he is so pissed off he cannot see straight. But again I cannot help the fact his wife came running into my arms! But can you blame her! I am everything that she has always dreamed of! I'm everything her husband isn't. I am successful, I have lots of money! I have damn good looks, and a much bigger dick guaranteed! Their problem now not mine!

Jessica: Robert, don’t you have a match at Warfare? We are in Las Vegas!

Yeah baby! We’ll just hop a private jet!

Jessica: Oh wow!

Yeah baby! Robbie, I have a few final things to get off my chest before I let you go! You said I ripped off your promos! I just stuff against Jim! Robbie, you made it public! I’m sorry I had an opinion about something you said and I felt needed to be pointed out for the world to hear! What original content did I take? Where was I sitting in my mom’s trailer with me black buddy talking shit? Why on God's green Earth would I rip off of you? And do what lower my promo standards by a mile. I don’t think so! Again you are picking at straws! Looking for anything that you can find just to get the upper hand in this whole thing. Robbie the sad thing for you is there is no upper hand to be had! You can claim I’m ripping off of you! You can say I’m stealing from Graves! In the end, it is you, who is unoriginal and boring! You are the one with the lazy approach showing utter disrespect for me and all of the hard work that I have put into this! You can throw cheap insults at me. In the end Robbie we can set everything else aside. Once that bell rings all hell is going to break loose and I am going to be the man giving the hell. So go ahead and make your jokes Robbie, facing me is no laughing matter. Treat this match like it isn’t valid and a waste of your time. You are going to be the one on the losing end! While you are telling jokes I’ll be hanging you with the ring ropes! You want to run around calling me Robert Lame! That’s okay I’ve been called worse. Call me what you will Robbie, after the match is over after all of the crying and whining, on how the cards were stacked against you. Or how I cheated somehow someway! After we get past the point of your bitching. I’ll be there playing the world’s smallest violin for you. You can call me Robert Lame for now! After the match, you will be calling me your daddy!

Jessica: Robert do you have any last words for Robbie Bourbon before your match?

Nah, baby! He knows as well as I do! He’s already beaten! No, wait! Robbie, you always say you’ll throw down all of your X-BUX! I beat you, and I will beat you. I get all of your X-BUX! You beat me you can have mine! That is if you’re not chicken shit! I’m going to wreck you!

Two souls for the price of one! All within seconds of one another! Quite impressive Robert!

Oh you haven’t seen anything yet!

Beat Down Time!!!

Former:
[Image: 6x9xFnQ.png]
[Image: nLYNvyj.png] x2
[Image: fMJwa5h.png] x2
[Image: WPoUWuI.png]

Longest Reigning Tag Team Champions in modern history. W- Drew Archyle & James Raven
Longest Reigning Hart Champion in modern history:280 days
2nd longest reigning Universal Champion :269 days
Tag Team Champions W- "Chronic" Chris Page as Cataclysm
Trio's Champion W- AX3
2020 May Superstar Of The Month
Winning Team Wargames 2020
Winning Team War Games 2019 W- APEX PROPHECY
2019 Feud of the year W- "Chronic" Chris Page
2019 Tag Team of the Year W- Drew Archyle & James Raven as APEX
Roleplay of the Month February 2019 "Junkyard Dog"
Leap Of Faith Winner 2018
July 2018 Superstar Of The Month