Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-08-2024, 10:36 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
A lingering pain that never quits
Dr.Psycho Offline
The Demon Doctor

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

07-04-2017, 12:28 PM

Here, I stand...

Things change... Things stay the same but ultimately they are just what they are...things!

I come for opportunity, I come to fight, I dont come to be disrespected, to be a jobber to every fucking one and their dog, Idont come here to come so close to a win only to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory instead...it is an endless cycle I seem destined to run time and again, time and again. BUT NO LONGER!

soon...very very soon when man has had all he can stand and cannot stand no more... That is the time in which changes must be made!

For me...that time has come! Now no longer will the Dr.Psycho known to the XWF as a laughingstock exist! and those who laugh and mock me as they do will pay the ultimate penalty!

GONE! GONE! FORM OF MAN!... UNLEASH THE TRUE DEMON DOCTOR BRAND!

Prepare yourself!! All of you!! To meet a Demon Doctor who is more balls to the wall and hell on wheels than my counterpart...and who has absolutely nothing to lose...but everything to gain!! A one hundred percent true and pure Demonic Psycho out for blood...and gold!

May the saints have mercy on my first patient...because I sure as hell will not!

[Image: DrPsycho.png]

Record. 3 and 2

2X HEAVYMETALWEIGHT Champion (7-6-17) (7-16-17)

Personal STIPULATION: Dragon House Match
Pm me for details on it
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Dr.Psycho's post:
JimCaedus (07-05-2017)