Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 09-16-2024, 12:43 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
XWF Podcast
Robert "The Omega" Main Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

04-27-2017, 10:24 AM

Steve Sayors: Welcome everyone listening to this evenings XWF podcast. We have a jammed packed show tonight. Our first guest will be The Hart Champion Robert “The Omega” Main in the first hour. The second hour we take calls from you the fans and talk about anything from a wrist lock to elbow drop! Now ladies and gentlemen let’s talk for a few moments about what has transpired over the past few intense weeks, the landscape of the XWF has changed dramatically. The wrestling world has been changed forever! Titles have changed hands; new and old faces have joined or rejoined the company! The talent pool is booming right now! XWF has the greatest wrestlers from every corner of the Earth! If you are anyone in the wrestling world XWF has inked you to a deal! Teams and stables are running wild. Some of those teams are establishing their selves as true players like AX3! Others have come back from a leave of absence if you will. Trying to reclaim the glory they once held, The Kings!. Others have made alliances simply for protection! Folk’s things have been absolutely incredible! Each show you never know what may happen! There have been attacks, threats and promises made with no end in sight! With all that being said let us dive in with tonight’s guest everyone listening you are in for a pure treat. Ladies and gentlemen, please get ready to have your ears bent! Welcome The Hart Champion and member of AX3 Robert “The Omega” Main! Robert first thanks for being here with us tonight, we are blessed to have you! Any thoughts on anything I stated?

Blessed? I’m glad to be here! Uh wow, any thought on anything you stated? Of course Steve! Let me break down some of the things you touched on Steve! Over the past few months, the wrestling world as a whole has changed forever. No more, will wrestlers hold championships they do not deserve! You see Steve mediocre champions are something we’ve grown accustomed too. I mean hell look at the Tag Team Titles! They haven’t been defended in how long now Steve?

Steve Sayors: It’s been a very long time!

See this is the crap I am talking about! This isn’t because Doc dropped me on my head either! Doc took his shot on me! He hit his target! No doubt about it, if the tables were turned! I would have pulled the trigger as well! Now back on topic! Those Tag straps should have been stripped a long time ago. For not being defended. If it was anyone, and I mean anyone else! Those belts would have been gone long ago! But that is what happens when you have some pull with the front office. Or stacks of money! But that’s just the tip of the iceberg! All of a sudden The Kings come back to XWF and they are handed the Tag Team Titles? Without, lifting a finger? Backstage politics at its finest Steve! Or because you have 50% ownership of the company? Chaos and Graves will take those straps come Savage! Then you have the Trio Tag Team Titles that have sat in limbo forever now! So they get stripped from the piss poor want to be champions who held them! Come Warfare those Trio Titles will belong to AX3! Steve no longer will we allow mediocrity, to be the norm! We will take these championships to the level they should have been held too long ago! See if any member of AX3 was around when these championship matches were handed out like candy on Halloween night. We would have taken all those belts a long time ago and actually defended them!

Steve Sayors: Robert, let’s talk about the influx of talent here in the XWF! What do you think about our current roster?

Our roster today is the toughest roster in wrestling! Period! We do have a few scrubs on the payroll still. But hey every company has those guys!

Steve Sayors: Let’s talk about AX3! Why did you decide to join the group? The rumor was, after your match with Jim Caedus you both became very close backstage? Then the same goes for Graves. Why did you three become so close backstage?

Yea, so right after Jim and I had our match we did become good friends behind the scenes. Not long after Graves became a very close friend as well! One night backstage smoking cigars we were all talking about how much the landscape has changed from yesteryear! Hell, each day things change more and more drastically! We looked around and thought we are all alike! We all want the same things! Out with the old in with the new! And it was created right there and then! We take what we want when we want it. You threaten us! You pay the price! There is no bullying. Yeah, we mock people, hell we make fun of everyone! If you're next inline on the chopping block we attack! We don’t sit back and wait around for the fight to come to us! We gladly bring the fight to you. Some people say our tactics are distasteful, that we cheat! Winning by any means, We get booed because we are the bad guys! Before too long these people listening and everyone in the crowds will be on our side. Just look at our merchandise right now! Selling like hot cakes! Is it distasteful to win, even if you bend the rules? Or are you just that much smarter than your opponent in the ring? Wrestling is like chess, you don’t plan 10 steps ahead of your adversary you lose every time. We are just simply ahead of the curve! If you are next we will attack with full force! We do the preemptive strikes around here.

Steve Sayors: Let me go over the list of championships AX3 has at this time! This may change as we all know, with the Tag Team Championship match coming up on Savage and the Trios Tag Team Titles, come Warfare! The list goes Universal Championship Jim Caedus! The Hart Championship you Robert Main! Two major championships! Contending for the Tag Team Championships Graves and Chaos! Contending for the Trios Tag Team Titles you, Graves and Chaos! Robert, what is the plan going forward? Is AX3 going after every major championship in the XWF?

We are just going after the ones that matter! The top belts will be ours. It’s a gold rush Steve, and AX3 is taking it all! We have dominated every single opponent we have faced. Look at Jim? He is a freaking buzzsaw! No one can touch the man! Beast mode doesn’t describe what Jim is capable of! Chris Chaos former Universal Champion! Soon to be Tag Team and Trios champion! Two belts man! Some guys cannot win one belt. Chaos is about to have two. Chris Chaos is going to be a first round hall of famer! Then you have Graves. Look at his laundry list another first round hall of famer! You couldn’t put all the awards and championships Graves has won in a wheelbarrow! Soon like Chaos Graves will be a duel champion! Do you realize how hard it is to win one championship here? Let alone hold two at once. We are all doing things guys dream about! Although this is not a dream! It is reality! We are the best of the best. No matter who say what! We all have the hardware to prove their words otherwise. There is no team of men on god’s green earth that can beat anyone of us! I know these words will be challenged by a few members on the roster! So be it. Until anyone can prove otherwise, AX3 runs this roost!

Steve Sayors: Robert let’s talk about this Trios Tag Team Title match! Drake and The Revival has had some very harsh words aimed towards AX3! Even trying to steal the Trios belts at a house show? What are your thought on this match and will there be any outside influences on the outcome?

Drake! This guy is nothing more than a mouthy cock knocker! Knowing he’ll never amount to anything here in the XWF, other than the lower end of the card. He decided to open his mouth and try to get noticed! He did it the same way I would have, to be honest with one another. He called out the biggest dogs in the yard! He also believes he is the anti-Christ of the XWF! Now either he was dropped on his head when he was a small child or he actually is that stupid! Now seeing how this guy cannot get on regularly scheduled programming because he is a talentless pick. He called us out at a house show. Normally house shows are not worth our time! But we can’t have some little shit stain of a man call us out! So we went down to the ring and wiped his ass out! Now the time has come for the little man to pay the piper! See he brought in his goon crew! The bald bastards. “No flips just fists”! How cute! I have a couple flips for you three. It also comes in the form of sign language! Then you decide to, buy some replica championships and run away with those straps like you did something to us? Please, boys the time for make-believe has come to an end! We decided to let you three have some fun now the real gold is on the line! By all means, though bring those fake belts to the ring come Warfare and we will take those from you too! The fact of the matter is this goof troop! None of you can beat us in the ring! I have never been pinned to the canvas! I’m a real champion. I didn’t steal a fake belt and pretend to be anything! I don’t have to because I am the real deal. Just like Chris Chaos and Graves. You, three peons, don’t stand a chance in hell against the pure power of AX3!

Steve Sayors: Well folks there you have it! Our first hour is up. But don’t you go anywhere! We will be taking your calls in the next hour! Robert thank you for joining us for our first house here on the podcast!

Former:
[Image: 6x9xFnQ.png]
[Image: nLYNvyj.png] x2
[Image: fMJwa5h.png] x2
[Image: WPoUWuI.png]

Longest Reigning Tag Team Champions in modern history. W- Drew Archyle & James Raven
Longest Reigning Hart Champion in modern history:280 days
2nd longest reigning Universal Champion :269 days
Tag Team Champions W- "Chronic" Chris Page as Cataclysm
Trio's Champion W- AX3
2020 May Superstar Of The Month
Winning Team Wargames 2020
Winning Team War Games 2019 W- APEX PROPHECY
2019 Feud of the year W- "Chronic" Chris Page
2019 Tag Team of the Year W- Drew Archyle & James Raven as APEX
Roleplay of the Month February 2019 "Junkyard Dog"
Leap Of Faith Winner 2018
July 2018 Superstar Of The Month
December 2018 Superstar Of The Month
December 2017 Superstar Of The Month
Winning Team War Games 2017 W- APEX
Mr. 24/7
[Image: Qfgvjya.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 5 users Like Robert "The Omega" Main's post:
(05-02-2017), JackCain (04-27-2017), JimCaedus (04-28-2017), Super Mario (04-28-2017), Theo Pryce (04-27-2017)