Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-18-2024, 03:15 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Pre-Match Interview
The Monster of Htaed Offline
War is just an All You Can Eat BUFFET...

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

02-28-2017, 11:25 PM

Fade in...

Steve Sayors: “Good afternoon Ladies and Gentleman of the XWF Universe, hope you have some free time because I am moments away from getting an exclusive interview. He is the representation of an up and coming superstar you should really keep your eyes open for, his dark, mysterious, and extreme personality. In his debut on Savage, he went on to win a Fatal Four Way Ladders Match, which some might want to say Chris Chaos really won him the match, but he seemed to be doing fine before the interference. Later on we would come to find out it would give Mr. Tidbits a shot at the Heart Champion, Robbie Bourbon, which took place at the end of the night and sadly to say Mr. Tidbits very impressive and aggressive assault just wasn’t enough, Robbie rolled Mr. Tidbits up in a small package to retain his title! Now here is Mr. Tidbits’ representation, here for the first aired interview of The Truth’s careers. Father Slather please, step into frame and say hello to the XWF Universe!”

Father Slathe steps into frame with a lit cigar in his mouth, wearing his regular priest attire without his hat this time. Taking a drag on his expensive, smooth, and whiskey smoked flavor homemade cigar, swirling the delicious flavor around in his mouth without inhaling, he then exhales smiling before taking another drag, Father Slathe eyes Steve Sayors up and down with a sneaky grin while continuing to enjoy his cigar. Father Slathe then removes his homemade cigar from his lips and lowers it to his side as he turns his whole body toward the cameraman and away from Sayors, with a smile on his face; his mouth begins to move open and closed, as I watch from the shadows.

Father Slathe: “Once again hello my children of the XWF Universe, it must be exhausting having to watch all these promo’s done by myself over and over again. Well too damn bad, you are going to sit there and pay close attention to them all, The Truth isn’t here to sugar coat anything, and The Truth is here to be spread! Which Mr. Tidbits and myself will spread like a wildfire in SoCal, myself particularly spreading the word, which means promos all fucking day if I have to, not just for my cause but because Mr. Tidbits is in match after match after match, and so forth, since we arrived here in XWF, non-stop, which we aren’t complaining, he loves it, I, well I don’t mind getting to speak to a bunch of fucking warrior loving pussies and once and a while a decent warrior spirit.

So thank you Mr. Sayors for having me here for this interview, it will change things up a little, mainly we have been using the advantage of Wi-Fi and XWF’s website, for live promos on our own. This will give me a chance to not have to think so hard to come up with material to keep the shots entertaining, plus it will be another humans questions about The Truth, Mr. Tidbits, or myself. Honestly, if you keep the questions fare and not insulting, I am sure I feel comfortable for you to ask for anything, past, present, or future.”

Steve Sayors: “Okay sounds good Father Slathe, so we really know little to no information on yourself and very little on the actual talent Mr. Tidbits, I guess my question is why?”

Father Slathe: Oh please, Mr. Sayors I thought you were a much more intelligent man than this, isn’t it obvious? The less your enemies know you the better off, it will be harder for them to discover weaknesses, it keeps people guessing, which leaves room for mental manipulation. The strongest nonphysical Art, The Truth studies, and trains in, a very powerful tool when it comes to being a warrior, or in this case a wrestler. Also it gives the audience something to look forward to discovering, gives them topics of discussion and debating points, something many superstars have lost touch with these days.”

Steve Sayors: “I don’t know much about that Art you speak of, but to keep things away from your enemies, makes sense. I wonder how come more superstars don’t use what sounds like a decent strategy. So with Mr. Tidbits claiming his first win and lose his first night on Savage, what do you think his first night on Warfare is going to be like? Will he leave with a win or lose? What are you’re thoughts on his opponents Thomas Nixon and Killjoy? How about the stipulation, two out of three falls count?”

Father Slathe: “Well, in my opinion, most of the talent around here doesn’t have the tactically sound mindset like myself, which I have passed to my son Mr. Tidbits. Well, that is of course with the few exceptions in Veterans like Robbie Bourbon, who used the playing possum technique to his tactical advantage against my Son, amongst a few others I have had the pleasure of scouting inside the ring. Like you said we came out victorious in the only match Mr. Tidbits should have taken a part in, and a loss was handed to us, but we did get to put our abilities to test and revealed some secrets of men we may meet in the ring in the future.

Warfare, I believe will have a similar outcome, I know Mr. Tidbits has been on top of his game preparing ever since Savage went off the air, his mind is set on destroying any man he comes face to face with. The Truth of the matter is Thomas Nixon nor Killjoy will have the mental or physical endurance to go the length it will take to achieve two fall counts with Mr. Tidbits, he is more a machine than a robot would be. Once the bell signals all hell is going to break loose, Mr. Tidbits has the force of The Truth behind him and it will shine in the ring Wednesday at Warfare. My son is just starting to warm up, he had been chained up and oppressed from celebrating the violence and pain that cycles through his body, almost fueling his body more than his own blood.

Thomas Nixon and Killjoy are just some names, it wouldn’t matter if Mr. Tidbits was facing the likes of Chris Chaos, Doc D’Ville, or some jobber picked up from some shitty indie circuit. His warpath would be walked and his enemies would be left in a pile of bodies, bruised, battered, and bloodied. Mr. Tidbits will demonstrate his power and abilities to the fullest no matter on what show, who his opponent(s) are, or what the stakes are, stipulation or no stipulation. It makes no difference because the only goals of my boy are to make his enemies parish or join The Truth and cleanse their souls from sin. So if Mr. Tidbits has to beat the life from Mr. Nixon and Mr. Killjoy to get the three count on one of them twice, or each of them once, he will come through for our master and for our cause, The Truth has arrived and it will not be intimidated by lies or the holders of lies!

Do the people really want me to bore them anymore with how I feel about Mr. Tidbits opponent Thomas Nixon, I doubt it Mr. Sayors. See if you weren’t always walking around with your thumb up your ass and a cock in your mouth, you would know, all I have been doing, is voicing my concern with Thomas Nixon, I absolutely don’t have one. Now Killjoy on the other hand, I have only voiced my concerns a little about him, I am not worried, I have faith in my son. However since I last spoke he has finally come out from hiding, like a little roach, which will soon be exterminated. Mr. Killjoy, you should have just stayed behind the curtains lingering in the shadows where you belong, you don’t even belong in the ring with my son!

Just because you claim you are no clown, doesn’t mean my boy isn’t going to treat you like one, when he drags you around the ring beating your body off of turnbuckles, ropes, the mat, and even Thomas Nixon. My boy will be bringing a force with him that none of us can control, it is already sealed, it is a shame none of you can see this yet and just let all the lies that have festered within and allow The Truth inside. So you call yourself a prankster, yet I haven’t seen one single prank out of you since I have arrived with my boy, nor have I seen you do anything of any impressive fashion.

Quite the sour trend the XWF is showing around here, a bunch of boring knuckle thumpers, who always have to resort to immature sexual nonsense. I know Mr. Killjoy it must be hard for a clown like yourself to get laid and so you have sexual fantasies on your mind all the time and well it seems the only sexual frustrated insult any talent here can come up with is the notorious different variations of Gay... Please if you are going to try an insult my sexuality, come up with something a little more creative. I mean I was expecting something decent from a clown school reject who enjoys little fur babies scurrying about in his anus, like a little rodent Daytona 500!

Like I have told every single one of the dipshits on the roster, please, just stand down, because the velocity at which Mr. Tidbits is coming, no one, I repeat, No One Is Safe! It is too late for redemption, for either of you Mr. Nixon, Killjoy; the reaper is coming to sow, his scythe is sharp enough to cut through titanium and there will be nowhere to hide. Mr. Tidbits will leave the two of you a bloody mess, most likely with one of his feet on the chest of Mr. Nixon’s and his other foot on the chest of the Clown Killjoy! Hopefully, that answers your questions Mr. Sayors?”

Steve Sayors: "Actually Father Slathe, you answered every question I have had so far, but actually I would like to continue on with this interview there is still so much more, myself, and of course the fa..."

Father Slathe: "Enough! The interview is over, thank you for the time to speak on behalf of the "The Truthful" Mr. Tidbits, another time we shall continue on, have a good night sir."

Father Slathe turns and begins to walk away when the very dumb Steve Sayors reaches out and grasps Father Slathe's shoulder lightly with his right hand. Instantly I react, leaping out into eyes view from the shadows. Quickly I charge forward, grabbing Mr. Sayors by the throat, lifting him in the air, with one arm, my head tilts to the right. Father Slathe taps my shoulder twice. A smile finds its way across my face, slowly I lower Mr. Sayors back to the floor, where he drops the mic and grasps for his throat, before his hands can comfortably touch his throat, I deliver a stern and breath taking knife hand to his adam's apple. He falls to his knees, his eyes watering like Niagra Falls, my right arm quickly wraps around his neck, quickly I fall backward dropping Mr. Sayors face first into the cold hard cement floor. Sitting straight up in one quick and fluent motion, much like Undertaker, after handling a beast move like a "boss." Slowly I climb to my feet, licking my chops under my mask, but the slurping of wet lips can be heard out loud, looking down at the bloodied and unconscious Mr. Sayors my cock begins to throb and grow, oh yeah, did I ever mention sometimes violence gives me a raging hard on?

Fade Out.

[Image: tzaJpcU.jpg]
Death before Dishonor...
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes The Monster of Htaed's post:
JimCaedus (03-01-2017)