Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-18-2024, 03:10 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Spongebob Oddcock (Written collaboratively with Scully)
Cadryn Tiberius Offline
The Essence Of Excellence

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

02-28-2017, 03:36 PM

[Image: fotolia_12572072_XS.jpg]

Monterrey Beach, Mexico.

It seems as though after their recent encounter at Disneyland, Cadryn seems more inclined to find Scully and try and formulate their game plan for their match on Warfare against Michael McBride and Talia Areano. As the camera zooms in we find Cadryn running down the beach, wearing nothing but a SpongeBob SquarePants thong. Overly excited, he spots Scully and makes a dash for his position. Cadryn trips over his own two feet and falls just shy of Scully who is laying on a beach towel soaking up the Mexican sun.

Cadryn: Scully! I've been trying to find you! I HAD SEX WITH A GIRL! I KNEW YOU'D BE PROUD OF ME!

Skull shakes his head, his relaxing ten minutes are interrupted by Cadryn. Skull stays on his back, his shades on, he didn't even look at Cadryn.

"Can't you see that I'm chillaxin?! I don't have much time either, Natalie is back at the apartment, having a nap and so is little Aston. Here I am enjoying the peace and quiet then you come along and tell me you've had sex with a girl?"

Skull sits up suddenly and pats Cadryn on the back.

"I'm proud of you son. You've finally become a man. This calls for a celebration... A nice, cold bottle of Corona Extra or Sol... MMMM....
Come on lad."

Scully quickly flips up on to his feet. Cadryn looks amazed by the athleticism.

Skull then notices what Cadryn 'isn't' wearing.

"Shit man! Get some shorts on otherwise I will throw you in the sea!"

Cadryn looks at Scully with a dumbfounded look upon his face.

Cadryn: But Skull, this is my bathing suit. All of my other clothes are back in the hotel. Also, as odd as it sounds, my new girlfriends name is Natalie too! We have something in common!

Skull sighs.

"Natalie Bratalie, it's cool. Maybe you're shagging my Mrs, maybe it's the same Natalie? Saves me the job!"

Scully laughs but Cadryn doesn't seem amused.

"Me joke, me joke. I'm sure your Natalie is lovely and mine is also. She has her moments but so do we all.
So Cadryn, as much as I appreciate that is your bathing suit, I don't fancy saving your bacon from some Mexican Bruts. Do you get what I mean? I'm sure you shaking those sponge bob thongs in front of their wives and women isn't going to end well. Get some shorts! There's a shop over there!"

Skull hands Cadryn 500 Mexican Peso, which actually isn't a lot.

Cadryn smiles and takes the 500 Peso and begins walking towards the shop. Cadryn enters the shop and picks out a pair of bright pink cheer leading shorts. Cadryn approaches the counter and begins paying for the shorts. At the end of the transaction Cadryn slips the shorts on over his SpongeBob thong and begins to return to Scully with the left over Peso.

Cadryn: You're right, these are much better looking than that silly old bikini I was wearing. Here is the rest of your change, buddy.

Cadryn hands Scully back the remainder of his change.

Cadryn: So, do you find it odd that we haven't heard from McBride or Areano yet? They haven't even so much as cut a single promo, and we're two days away from our match.

Skull sarcastically thinks to himself after Cadryn's question...

"Hmmmmm...... The answer to this is very simple, I'm not going to beat around the bush but in all seriousness, I actually... No, just no! I'm not surprised at all, McBride likes to leave things to last minute but regardless, we're going to win anyway.
Now lets get some alcohol!"

Cadryn nods his head in agreement and begins to follow Scully to the little Cabana Hut Bar sitting right there on the beach.

A beautiful blonde bartender greets our heroes as they sit themselves down on two stools, side by side.

BT: What can I get for you boys?

Cadryn: Can I have a banana hammock? I don't want the little dick that normally comes with it though.

The blonde smiles at Scully as she makes a 'banana hammock.' Skull raises his eyebrows and nudges Cadryn, he then whispers to Cadryn.

"What the fuck is a banana hammock? Some sort of cocktail?"

Cadryn leans in and whispers.

Cadryn: It's a mixed drink, friend! It consists of banana flavored Vodka, Vanilla Coke, and generally a little umbrella like you see in the fancier cocktails. Except it isn't an umbrella, it's a little dick.

Skull looks shocked, a little confused, perhaps. He then whispers again.

"Why would you put a dick in a drink? Bet it tastes like cock!"

Cadryn more embarrassed than anything at this point leans in and says.

Cadryn: Well, I got trapped in a gay bar once and that's the drink I chose. I really enjoyed everything but the dick. I don't like the dick. And I'm not sure what "cock" taste like, but if it tastes like this drink, I may be batting for the wrong team.

Skull shrugs. The bartender places the 'Banana Hammock' in front of Cadryn.

"Looks like a girls aka gays drink to be fair."

Cadryn quickly knocks back the drink and slams the glass back on to the bar.

Cadryn: It was a gay drink, Scully. And I'm sorry I don't know "manly" drinks. This time, you order my drink. You show me what I should be drinking.

Skull is surprised at Cadryn's outburst.

"You drink what you like my friend. I'm not ya dad. Didn't mean to hurt ya feelings, you're so sensitive."

The bartender comes back to them and is surprised that Cadryn's drink is gone already, before he even paid, before Scully even got served.

BT: Wow you drank that fast.

Cadryn goes a little red. Skull intervenes.

"He's very thirsty that's all... Can we have two bottles of Sol and two shots of Buchanan whiskey please darling."

Cadryn smiles from ear to ear. He is overly excited that Scully defended him and even bought him a drink and a shot!

Cadryn: My mom used to make me take two shots of whiskey before she jerked my dink! She said it was to numb the emotional pain and trauma I would likely have as an adult. But truthfully, I feel fine!

Skull looks around at the few people sat at the bar, hoping they never heard what Cadryn said. Skull looks at Cad and gestures for him to come closer.

"Erm... You may want to quieten it down a little yeah? You don't want the whole world knowing your personal life? I mean do you want to shout from the rooftops that your own mother wanked you off? She's sick! I think you need an appointment with D'Ville."

Cadryn looks at Scully as if he was used to that response.

Cadryn: It's okay, Skull. I'm used to people knowing about my business. And I did see Dr. Justin Sayn for a while. Before he joined the XWF as a wrestler he was mine and Graves therapist. Apparently, the awkward stories about my mother forced him to take off half of his face with a cheese grater. Odd little man, that one.

Scully wonders what he has gotten himself into. It appears his partner for Warfare and Cadryn's acquaintances were a little crazy. Skull takes a large swig of his Sol.

"So yeah that's great, well it isn’t, in fact it's a little fucked up. But who am I to judge? By the way too bad you couldn’t win the TV title, unlucky dude!"

Cadryn hangs his head a bit.

Cadryn: You know, it sucks. I feel like I should have won that match. I left everything in the ring that night, it it just wasn't enough. I have all the respect in the world for Jim Caedus, and for that reason I am putting the entire situation to bed. We shook hands, put our differences aside, and we've both moved forward. My focus has turned towards Lethal Lottery, and my chance at winning that briefcase.
Skull smirks.

"I think you did well kid, you nearly became the NEW XWF TV Champion but the hard truth is, you didn't win did you? You came close yes and you took Jimbo to the limits but close isn't being the champion is it? You shouldn't have shook his hand after the match either, no you should have poked that bitch in the eye! I told you being nice, being respectful doesn't get you titles.
As for your chance at winning Double L? I guarantee you a Round three place but if our paths are to cross, I'm afraid that will be the end of your destination."

Cadryn grins playfully at Scully.

Cadryn: We'll worry about that much later. For now we should probably focus on the task at hand. McBride finally decided to open his mouth, little does he know he just added more fuel to the fire. First and foremost he said something about putting us through hell and making us suffer. Um, hello? McBride?

Cadryn is obviously making a play on the "Back To The Future" quote.

Cadryn: You can't actually be that confident, knowing full well you were carried in to this round, and really have no chance of advancing. Not to mention, how many times have you beat him so far, Skull?

Skull chuckles at the thought of McBride making all these idol threats.

"Cad, the guy is a loser. I'm not at all concerned about our opponents in the slightest, why should I be? I'm Scully, Scully isn't scared or worried about no one! But to answer your question, I believe twice in singles matches, it's 2 outta 2, McBride is poo!"

Cadryn laughs aloud at the rhyme and joke that Scully made.

Cadryn: I guess it's true, he is poo!

Cadryn laughs again at his own version of Scully's joke.

Cadryn: Well, we're a day away from our match together. I feel like we've really bonded. What do you think, Sculldryn?

Cadryn looks down to reveal an exposed penis, with a mannequin head sat gently on the tip. On the face of this mannequin, was a crudely taped XWF Trading Card of Scully. Written on the bald head was the name "Sculldryn".

Scully’s eyes roll around the room, he was a little speechless, he wasn't sure what was going on. He didn’t really want anyone else to see.

"Erm... What the fuck is that? Put that away right now before I chop it off and shove it down McBrides throat!"

Cadryn can tell Scully is getting visibly upset.

Cadryn: I'm sorry, Scully. When I get nervous, or whenever I need to talk about something, I put something on the tip of my penis and talk to it, like it's my friend. I know it sounds dumb, but I didn't have friends growing up, so I made the best of a bad situation.

Skull picks his beer up and downs it one. He puts the bottle down on the bar and shakes his head at Cadryn. He found Cadryn's reaction extremely weird. He shakes his head at Cad and starts to head back down the beach, walking away from his partner.

Cadryn begins chasing Scully down the beach in attempt to repair the damage his weirdness has done to their friendship.

Cadryn: SCULLY WAIT...

Sad music begins to play as Cadryn continues to stalk, erm, "chase" Scully down the beach.

Scully continues walking down the beach as Cadryn tries eagerly to stop Skull..

Will these two be able to patch things up in time for their match tomorrow night?

Tune in and find out!

The Essence Of Excellence -The Reverend - The Messiah - The Reflection Of Pinfection - Jester™

(Updated and Reset: 3/31/23)
Win - Lose - Draw
0 - 1 - 0

Cadryn's Butthole (Backstage Page)

Honorary King™ For The Day!
06-08-17

October 2017 Star Of The Month
May 2017 Star Of The Month
2017 Lethal Lottery IV Finalist
1x XWF Tag Team Champion (Pintner: Michael Graves)
2x XWF Hart Champion
1x XWF Television Champion
2x XWF Federweight Champion
5x XWF Heavy Metalweight Champion
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like Cadryn Tiberius's post:
(02-28-2017), JimCaedus (03-01-2017), Scully (02-28-2017), The Monster of Htaed (02-28-2017) [-]