Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-18-2024, 03:06 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Gods' a Ginger my bo'ol!
Ally Worsted Offline
Totally new here

XWF FanBase:
Nobody

(can't get crowd reactions; awkward; probably going to be fired soon) 

02-22-2017, 12:43 PM

The scene re-opens where we last found The Buronan locked away in unknown prison of sorts with his racially undisclosed, blind cellmate, Dimas. The Buronan, having had his foot smashed to pieces by the asshole Anglo prison guard passed out due to the excruciating pain he was feeling. Now finally, after some time later, he’s woke back up to find his foot has been medically tended-to.

“Dimas…”

Dimas who is rolling a match between the fingers of his right hand doesn’t look over (Obviously. He doesn’t look at anything since he’s blind.), but instead keeps his head still and answers,

“It was da doctor. She come in here why-you was sleep.”

“What? How did you know what I was going to ask?”

Indeed, The Buronan was going to ask Dimas who had bandaged his foot.

“You too predictable, little one. Pwobably how dey got you in here to begin wit.”

The Buronan leans up and further inspects the bandage, and aside from the visible portions of his foot being grossly swollen and blue, the damage appeared to be well kept.

Our hero pauses for a moment, he glances over at Dimas who just appears to be so tranquil and solid. Buronan starts questioning how he himself could have ended up in this shit hole; but the answers are ever fleeting from his memory. Perhaps he’ll gauge his cellmate for some insight:

“Dimas, who are these people who’ve captured us?”

Dimas scoffs with a light chuckle,

“People? These aren’t people, little one. They’re white-devils.”

Buronan could tell he wasn’t in a land native to his own heritage, so he begged a point again:

“So why would white people be here imprisoning you indigenous people?”

“DAT’S RICH! Little one, dis shit been going on for thousands of years, and not just here, all ova’ da world.”

Dimas had a good point. Colonialism never died, it merely morphed into other forms and given the cute little moniker, Globalization. Whether it’s the endless regime change warfare we see in the Middle East, black-op economic sabotage in Latin America, or neo-slave labor perpetrated by multinationals in Asia; the white man has never stopped poisoning the world.

“Well what are these people doing here specifically?”

Dimas sighs before answering:

“Dey is a heroin drug regime. Dey has been here fo decades and long ago payed off our government for land rights, and rights to re-write our labor laws. They came promising share cropping, of good produce, but instead they pretty much enslave us all- paying us nothing to help dem make heroin.”

“My god!"

“Oh spare me da froth. I worked fo deez people for twenty years. Da money wasn’t great but there was no other work. At first dey weren’t so bad, but over da years younger, more twisted mercenaries began coming in here. Dey rape our women, beat our children, dey shoot men cold blood in da street.”

“What did you do to anger them? Why did you end up here?”

“One day a young woman who had been working packaging dey drugs walked into da overseer office for more supplies. What she saw was not meant fo her eyes.”

“What was it?”

“It was da Ambassador to da United States wife. A beautiful young woman with supple milk-makers. She was jijay tembong wit overseer.”

“What does that mean?”

“She fucking him in bo’ol wit fake penis.”

“……..”

“It was way to build favor to get drugs into States cheaper. They got afraid dat da woman will tell what she saw and dat da overseer would look weak- so dey order her dead… by fire.”

“But does all of this have to do with you?”

“Da woman… she was…”

“She was your wife.”

There’s a pause before Dimas slowly whispers:

“Annisa.”

Dimas tries to wipe away a tear that never arrives from his glass eyes.

“Dey burn her alive in our home, right in front of me. Da overseer, McManus, he orders Tyson, da man who hit yo foot, to impale my eyes wit smoldering matches.”

“That’s what happened to your eyes?”

“Dey wanted to make sure the sight of Annisa’s burning flesh was da last thing I ever saw.”

Buronan couldn’t find any appropriate words to say to try and comfort Dimas, so he didn’t. He just sat there quietly, trying to somehow fathom the amount of pain and suffering that Dimas has endured over the years of being locked away in here. Again, he couldn’t help but also wonder what he had done to deserve being here aswell. He couldn’t remember much but aside from an impeccable feeling of failure and betrayal.

He couldn’t remember who he was, or why he was, and so the issues of ‘heart’ which he had examined previously felt ever meaningless. He hadn’t the faintest thought of what he ever stood for, so he had arrived to point now of utter uselessness. Buronan would rot away in this hole forever.

“Funny da things we take fo granted.”

“Yeah… no kidding.”

“Like vision.”

Now there’s some perspective.

“If I could see, I would try tricking Tyson into unlocking me when he comes to room. Then I could have my vengeance.”

“But he is a very, very big man, Dimas.”

“Big in stature, but little in heart. Men like Tyson couldn’t last as long as men like me in here. They would sharpen edge of match like blade and open up dey arms. A fight against him may not result in my victory, but at least I go to grave knowing I try.”

“How often does Tyson come to our cell?”

“It’s some nows and agains. Mostly to let out frustration on my head… or yo foot. Dis is not a REAL state funded prison. Dis da white devils’ personal torture chamber.”

Just then, the sound of Tyson’s tight, leather dress shoes can be heard echoing down the hallway again as he whistles a jolly tune.

The scene fades…

"Sup fucks? Buronan again. I’ve recently been kicking it with my new tag team partner, Jim Caedus. We’ve been going over strategy and such for our first, and hopefully not last, challenge as a team together against Shaun Crowe…

Oh, and Hero XTreme 7.9: rookie pin-absorber extraordinaire.

We’ve both come to the conclusion that these two are fucked no matter how the piss-droplets shake out into the urinal. The shit really isn’t even fair to be honest. They’ve been fucked since jump. Did you all listen to Caedus in his Narco promo? The one where he verbally exterminated NOCMM? Jesus H. XTreme. This is going to be an absolute slaughter, and you can belee-dat!

It begs me to scratch my head even more at this idea that Vincent gave this worthless ass-hat wearing tandem of NOCMM and Hero a second chance. Why prolong their fucking misery? Trax and I let their asses off easy, and now Caedus will most likely gut them open, in the ring like fish and bathe in their blood after our inevitable victory. I’m starting to think this must all boil down to sex-tapes. Hero and NOCMM have a sex tape on Vinnie Lane… or Jefferson Jackson… maybe one of Vinnie Lane and Jefferson Jackson together. Vincent is a semi-smart man; why else would he re-book these doody slurping period stains?

Speaking of sex-tapes, did anyone see NOCMM fucking Kelli Berglufuck? No, you didn’t because he’s invisible. All we saw was some lame soft-core POV crap of some mosquito bite titty-having future coke addict gyrating like she was being pleasured by a limp spaghetti noodle. Fuck that baby-back-bitch shit bruh! Fuck her like you mean it you GenX no-pussy-getting . See the newschool fans don’t buy into that bullshit scrambled skinamax crap; we’re more privy to the vast arrays of sexuality then a dumbass like NOCMM. We grew up with it everywhere, we were molded by it, we became…it; hardcore by all accounts. Hardcore like when I’m going to fully fist and forearm Hero’s bo’ol causing him to piss blood from his tiny male feces covered shaft and scream like a little bitch.

And Shaun Crowe isn’t going to do a fucking thing to save Hero either because he’ll be convinced that I’m acting on Trump’s behalf to “Make the XWF Great Again” by exterminating a blasphemous homosexual."

“God? Pfft… nigga pu-leez”

"He’ll say,"

“If God be a queer witch my nigga aint be none of dat, he fo sho as fuck aint no fat Ginger headed pale skin mofucka!”

[Image: tumblr_nhspg1SdJm1qlsu6no1_1280.jpg]

"The Buronan couldn't agree more. Jeez. What a looking specimen, that's #notmyallah, bitch!

Anyway, you suck Hero, and your manager is less competent than a steaming bag of dogshit. He tries playing this worn out game that people see from time-to-time (which only fucking works if your good by the way), where some scumbag will be overly condescending toward their opponents by clicking their little heels together and uploading some cringe-worthy, purposely half assed promo that's cleverly edgy, giving off this idea of:

NOCMM: I don't even have to try because my opponent is green rookie baby shit

Then towing that broken ass boat all the way to the dock as a way to demean someone who actually puts forth effort. It's tried. It's tired. It's trite. And at the end of the day Hero get's his ass handed to him each time he steps into the ring because he leaves it up to a buffoon like NOCMM to be clever for him. I guess it's because the all Omnipotent one lacks even more than his cohort.

It's just like how this shit started with me and NOCMM a couple of weeks back, when he said that I was biting DeadPool because I stated that I was in the XWF to make money- thus rendering me rookie-fied. Fallacy #1

Then NOCMM explained to you, Hero, that he's set up traps for me and Caedus to walk into because he's a genius and has made me one-dimensional with the DeadPool gimmick. He failed to realize that he already spared The Buronan weeks worth of vignettes, because I had already picked his own autism ball and ran with it and had to exert little to no effort in defeating him already.

NOCMM in a later arbitrary promo filmed on a VHS camera revealed that he is working at oldskool carnival. Working a booth where he must plainly point out that he's wound-fucking cisgenders female fans, rather than being inclusive like the he is to the GBTQ community. He does this while being sure to point out that it costs extra and that he's not like Buronan because he doesn't just do it for the money.

Buronan doesn't bite on the feeble attempt by NOCMM to look stupid, becasue Buronan is already stupid enough to know stupid shit when he sees it, even when it's invisible. I don't have to pretend like some fucking genius and shoot my cock off at the wall hoping some of my weak semen will hit something. But not walking into NOCMM's trap is also a trap.

So there you have it. I'm trapped, Ceadus is trapped... and you're still going to fucking lose. That's the extent of this entire asinine adventure with NOCMM. This is his genius down-syndrome brainchild: I put fourth shit, call effort shit, then watch my client take a shit.

It doesn't matter if your Knights in Shining Mollie, Luca and Crowe show up or not. I'm paired up with the goddamned undisputed Television Champion! And he's more insane then I could have ever dreamed of being. There's a very good chance that he'll ACTUALLY murder you both, including Crowe. Did you see what he did to your alt-right hero in my living room?

I'll reiterate again, you dudes are fucked.

See you at your loss.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Ally Worsted's post:
JimCaedus (02-25-2017), The Monster of Htaed (02-23-2017)