Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-18-2024, 03:31 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Don't Drink The Water
Chris Chaos Offline
Corporate Chaos

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

02-26-2017, 10:50 PM

Don't Drink The Water

Come out come out
No use in hiding
Come now come now
Can you not see?
There's no place here
What were you expecting
Not room for both
Just room for me

With all of the tension going on right now regarding immigrants, border patrolling, a wall, and a Spanish population in an outright uprising, it was pretty ballsy of the XWF to decide to go to Mexico. A tourist destination, sure, but also perhaps the biggest piece of shit in the Western Hemisphere, except for of course, Haiti.

Chris was accustomed now to travelling, as Warfare continued their national tour. He also knew that now he stood in a league of his own. He survived a hard fought match against Micheal Graves just a day ago, but this place was more than ever before.....HIS. He rolled into this company as the newcomer in a strange land. It had already been established, and already had a culture...and like Christopher Columbus himself he came to the new world of the XWF and he raised the flag of his nation of chaos, forever claiming this land.

So you will lay your arms down
Yes I will call this home

Away away
You have been banished
Your land is gone
And given me

And here I will spread my wings

What's this you say?
You feel a right to remain?
Then stay and I will bury you

Chris had a lot on his plate, despite a giant monkey being lifted Saturday night. Gabe Reno, of course, was going to be a thorn in his side. But also, Thaddeus Duke---his opponent on Warfare. A For Honor clone who isn't even old enough to legally drink a beer has been talking like he truly is a king, when all he really was---a prince. If that. This land was Chris's now, and he would stretch out, make himself comfortable.....call it 'home'. Thaddeus Duke could come visit Chris's land, but if he refused to leave when Chris was ready for him to leave........the Universal Champ would have no choice but to bury him like all the other loudmouthed bigheads before him.

What's that you say
Your father's spirit still lives in this place
I will silence you

Here's the hitch
Your horse is leaving
Don't miss your boat
It's leaving now

And as you go I will spread my wings

2 PM

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

The sun was blazing over the nation of Mexico. Chris, Jenny and Bruce all sat on the beach out front of their luxury Sandals resort. Kato had valet, Jefferson Jackson had accommodations. So far, Warfare wins.

Jenny dug her feet into the tan sand as she sipped on a margarita. The ice was ice that was brought special from the US......everyone know's in this godforsaken wasteland you don't drink the water.

Bruce was smoking a cigar, looking out at the open Pacific. Monterrey, where warfare was, was not a far drive but it was inland. Who the hell wants to come to this country at all, much less sit inland? Hell Chris didn't even like to be inland in his home state of Florida.

Bruce puffed the cigar, and blew out smoke rings. The beach was busy, mostly tourists, and all around them were people swimming, laughing and getting drunk. Chris sat in a chair, also looking out into the open abyss of the world's largest ocean, but his face was much more stern. It was almost a frown. He had competed in, and won, the match of the year so far and was 1-0 on the new look Savage. But he didn't win it cleanly.

"Chris, what's the matter?" Jenny asked as she took another sip of her adult beverage. She was clearly in this for the benefits, hell they barely had sex anymore.

"Yeah, what's shakin', champ?" Bruce puffed again on his Cuban stogie.

Chris didn't say anything, he just looked out into the nothingness that encompassed nearly 3,000 miles.

Jenny put her drink down and rubbed his leg, looking at him with a sad face.
"Tell me, Chris. I don't like to see you this way."

It took him a minute, but he was able to get words out. His entire body ached.

"I didn't want, need or appreciate Kato's help," he said with what sounded like a dry mouth, "and the fact that I didn't beat Graves cleanly is bothersome to me."

She nodded her head, running a hand down his golden main.

"But Chris, if it weren't for Kato, you'd have lost the Universal Championship despite still having a 2 fall advantage. I think you should be grateful."

Chris scoffed.

"This is all a plan. Just like the plan was to stack the deck to take this belt from me. Then I overcame. I got in Colton Kato's face and I got into his head. He thought he got into mine. I forced his hand. As the Joker said in the Dark Knight.....I took his little plan and I turned it on itself. He knew damn well I meant business. He also knows greatness when he sees it...."

Both looked at him, as if to say, "yeah, I know, so what is your point?"

...."Now I know their new plan. To build me up. They buy into this whole "Face of the XWF" thing.....I become their Seth Rollins. I get built up and taken care of until I am not needed anymore, then they take me out behind the barn and shoot me down like an aging dog......."

Both Bruce and Jenny had mouths open. They couldn't believe what they were hearing.

...."But I will not allow that to happen. Sure, I am grateful for being able to retain this title, but I want no part of this little plan of theirs. So, what I am going to do is what I always do. I am going to survive. And, while surviving, I am going to cause a whole lotta chaos in the process. Since day 1 here, I have had 2 goals. Win this Universal Title, check. And cause as much chaos and disorder as possible......quarter check. I am going to flip this place on it's ear. I walked out of Savage as the Universal Champion---albeit with some help---and now there is nobody and nothing that stands in my way."

Bruce put the cigar back in his mouth. That's what he liked to hear.

Jenny took another sip of the margarita, before taking her slip top off to expose just a bikini top and her massive fake breasts. Several men nearby stopped what they were doing to look.

"Are you gonna swim?" she asked with sort of a giggle. More men, and even some women, now stopped what they were doing to look.

Jenny made her way down to the water. Chris got up and stretched, and winced. His body was on fire. Graves had done what he said he was going to do....he pushed Chris to the limit. But, also like Chris said Graves would do, he lost.

The sand felt beneath his feet as he made his way up to the beach tiki bar. He needed something to hydrate him. The sun was beating down. This as a different heat than they had in Florida. The hut was about 100 yards away, but it felt like so much more. He went through a grueling match with Micheal Graves on Savage and he was paying the price for it now. But hey, a true champion takes their bumps and keeps on rolling. That is exactly what Chris planned to do.

Duke wasn't to be taken lightly, but he wasn't on Chris's level either. And hell, all he had to do what make him bleed. Could this get any easier?

Reaching the hut, he sat down on a cushioned stool and put his elbows/forearms on the bar.

The bartender, who was wearing a Hawaiian shirt, approached him. Chris thought this was interesting, but chose not to comment.
"Hola, senior.......what can I get cha?"

Chris ordered a bottled water---sealed was the way to go in Mexico.

"Nothing with alcohol?" The bartender asked.

"Not yet," said Chris picking up a disclaimer that sat on the bar. "Give me a few, eh?"

The bartender handed him the sealed water, and walked away in a huff, knowing he wasn't getting paid at this moment.

The cliche about Mexico is that tourist shouldn't drink the water. South of Cancun, even the locals don't drink the water. The water table in the Yucatan is very close to the surface, and is contaminated by garbage dumps and runoff. ... Use bottled water for drinking and brushing your teeth.

Check.

Chris grinned, knowing that even in life he continued to stay a step ahead. But then something caught his eye. The Hawaiian shirt bartender was cutting limes to put in some Corona's when he nicked his finger. Blood began to run. The man winced. The droplets of blood ran and stained the iced, spreading out as it hit the gradually melting ice. Chris stared at the blood......it was mixing with the water.....

Sometimes drinking the water in Mexico could make you hallucinate. It can make you go crazy. Shitting yourself is just the easy stuff. Sometimes you see the world differently.......sometimes, you think you are something you are not.

It is scary.

But if you drink the water......you will find out that everything you ever believed in, or thought you did, was a lie.

With all of the reasons to already not drink the water......

That is the problem.....Thaddeus Duke drank the water. He saw the stream beginning to open as the foundation of the only world he knows crumbled around him.........Thaddeus drank the water......he now believed in something that simply wasn't there.

For all the reasons Thaddeus had not to drink the water......

He drank the water.

Never drink the water..

There is blood in the water....

[Image: RFpJlut.png]

"Is it me, or does everyone I face week after week have the same tired excuse? 'You haven't faced someone like me yet'. Graves said it, Reno said it, Gilmour said it. The list goes on. The truth is I have beaten them all. The only truth in your promo was when you said I am the best. I think it is pretty clear that the best is EXACTLY what I am. You can write whatever you want in that little journal of yours. Whatever helps you sleep at night. Dolly Waters said the same thing before I dispatched her. Hell, I stalked her at her own Middle School. What makes you think there is anything I won't do to you to make you bleed? I will hit you with everything I can get my hands on. You claim I haven't faced anyone of merit here? What do you call Gilmour, Reno, Graves, Doc. You know Doctor D'Ville, right? The same one who sent you plunging head first into the depths of hell. This is the same Doc I defeated in a casket match. The same Doctor that defeated you, that I defeated to be on a fast track to win this title I hold so dear to my heart.

There is blood in the water now, Thad. I am the shark who senses it. You have put on quite a show and have impressed the people you needed to impress here....but this match against me? Somebody is throwing you to the wolves. You can take the Graves route, and say that this is a chance to elevate your status here, but you are above that aren't you? You think you are among the best in the world, so maybe someone thought you needed a reality check. Someone thought you needed to be taught a lesson.....perhaps it is a lesson in respect. These young punks today, they don't respect anyone. They feel entitled, like everything should be given to them. People like you, Thaddeus, feel like the world should kneel before your feet just because you have a few basic skills and a little bit of passion. But respect in this world, is earned, not just given. Respect is not a charity case. You don't respect me, clearly, even after all I have done here. So maybe, just maybe, it is time to beat some respect into you. You clearly don't understand the gravity of my accomplishments here, or the gravity of this situation the bookers have put you in. I am not sure you fully understand what respect is, either. If you did, you would have taken the time to come up with a little something more creative than "Chris Chaos is scared." I think I have proven beyond a shadow of a doubt that I fear NO ONE. I fear nothing. The ONLY thing that scares me is that no matter what you do to me.....somewhere deep down, I am going to enjoy it.

How does it make you feel, Thad, that this match is a come down for me? The euphoric high that took place Saturday Night was like nothing I have felt since Wild Card Weekend, and now I feel like I am back to that "blah" territory that you all bitch about me being in.....fighting nobodies in non-title matches. You may have only one loss to speak of, to Doc, but Thaddeus, he is top tier. Once you can face guys like him in the ring and WIN on a consistent basis, THEN and ONLY THEN will you be taken seriously. You see, people view you now and they think you have a lot of potential and upside, but you have a lot of work to do. People enjoy watching you because you remind them of a little boy in the ring against grown men---so by default they are compelled to root for you.

Poor, poor Thaddeus. It is an unfortunate event to have to face me anyway, but with the circumstances that have befallen me recently, this is a bad match for ANYONE to be in against me. First blood? How can this possibly be advantage Duke? Sure, I have said time and time again that I love to bleed. That it makes me feel alive. But in this situation, bleeding will cost me a W. So, my goal this time is to make you bleed, and trust me that WILL happen. This is just another foolish attempt by management to try to embarrass me. They want to see me bleed like a stuck pig on national television. They know you thrive in these environments, so who better than the 18 year old Game of Thrones extra to make the best in the world bleed? Elite? Pssht. A prop at best.

So Thaddeus, let me be honest. I am curious. I don't know much about you other than your little fling with XWF's shamed former Television and Hart Champion Dolly Waters, and that I put the hammer in the tool box that Doc used to crushed your precious little fingers at WC. Other than that, we have went our separate ways and have stayed, for the most part, away from each other. But now we are thrust into the same space, at the same time, with everyone watching. The world watching. Your smart mouth has written a check your crown wearing ass can't cash. Sure, it was a bad idea to trust Gabe again, and he burned me. Never again, that is for sure. But, let me tell you right now.....Gabe Reno is the number one contender for the strap I hold around my waist. Thomas Nixon was the Television Champion for a while before the buzzsaw known as Jim Caedus came along, and Peter Gilmour, as I have been told time and time and time again, is a pillar in the foundation of this company. If you want to use the nobodies argument, use names like Ginger, Promo Sins, Hunter Payne, Snow......but you want to attack a number 1 contender, a pillar of greatness, and a former TV champ as your argument for me having faced "nobodies"? Maybe you've been sipping the cool-aid that Micheal Graves has been. Maybe you are more delusional than even I thought. I would bet one week's paycheck here that Gabe Reno, Thomas Nixon or Peter Gilmour would beat you in a 1-on-1 match if they had a chance at it again, or at all. In fact, I would bet a months paycheck on it. You are talented, but just too green. But do not EVER tell me that those men or nobodies. Sure, I coasted due to booking, and it looks like it will be that way again at Savage next week, but what you need to realize here Thaddeus is that your ego has gotten perhaps even bigger than mine. You claim I have faced and beaten nobodies? You can add another to the list.....the boy king. So let me ask you, if I beat you and make you bleed on Warfare...does that make you equal to everyone else I've left in a bloody heap?

Does it make you, equalized?

Asking for a friend.

Oh, and by the way, while you're in Mexico.....don't drink the water.......I heard its a little.....well........you know"

[Image: 11aVehA.png]

I have no time to justify to you
Fool, you're blind, move aside for me
All I can say to you my new neighbor
Is you must move on or I will bury you

Now as I rest my feet by this fire
Those hands once warmed here
I have retired them
I can breathe my own air
I can sleep more soundly
Upon these poor souls
I'll build heaven and call it home
Cause you're all dead now

I live with my justice
I live with my greedy need
I live with no mercy
I live with my frenzied feeding
I live with my hatred
I live with my jealousy
I live with the notion
That I don't need anyone but me

Don't drink the water
Don't drink the water

There's blood in the water
Don't drink the water

[Image: t7FWOiS.jpg]
XWF RECORD: 23-5-2
XWF Universal Champion: 1x (Current)
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Chris Chaos's post:
Jane Carver (03-02-2017), The Monster of Htaed (02-27-2017), Vincent Lane (03-02-2017)