Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-23-2024, 01:18 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cain Never Rests
Cain Offline
The Last Son of Eden

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(cheered BECAUSE they break rules and bones)

12-20-2016, 06:29 PM

Darkness.

It was something he'd made himself quite at home inside of for thousands of years. This time was no different as the cameras were there, yet they saw nothing. Instead, the shadows greeted us. But that wouldn't be for long, as we heard an audible click. A bright flame danced in the darkness and reflected on the pale skin of what some would call a "monster" with black pools for eyes.

The flame moved downward and touched to the wick of a nearby candle, shedding a bit of light on the situation. Then another...then another. Finally, we see him...after so long away, there he was. Cain. He didn't appear to have aged a day.
"The rumours of my demise were greatly exaggerated. Hrmf."

A low chuckle escaped the beast as he continued. "I've been away for quite a long time. I see...plenty of new faces and a lot of old faces. But to me, you are all the same. You are all potential victims. You are all prey and if there is one thing that is known about me it is that I am the ultimate predator. Predators, they hunt. Cain, he hunts. And what I hunt? I find. What I find? I kill. It's never been about being a champion, because the warm blood of my targets upon my hands has always...been..." Cain tilted his head, Death's Right Hand drumming his sharpened nails on the wooden chair arm in which sat. "...about the hunt. But...I wonder, I often do..."

"What would it feel like to become a champion? What would it feel like to fight for something other than the kill? I see a lot of new faces...but I am willing to step on their bodies on my way to the top, because honestly? I am sick of fighting for nothing. I want something...and I will take it. One way or the other..."
he laughed. "...alive...or dead."

[Image: Wz4kwdV.jpg]
The awesome banner was brought to you by Morbid Fuckin Angel.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Cain's post:
Broken Hart (12-21-2016), Doctor Louis D'Ville (12-20-2016), Dolly Waters (12-20-2016)
Vincent Lane Offline
Rock n' Rolling XWF Owner and Megastar
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

12-20-2016, 08:55 PM

Vincent, Roxy, and Tommy Gunn walk by, probably on their way to a super exclusive meeting that only fed owners and their girlfriends get to go to.

"Oh shit! Is that Arkham? Is it really him?"

He squints at the fire, and then looks up at the overhead lights.

"God damn cheap shit bulbs. Rox, can you call Lee Roy and get him to fix the lights? Tell him it's the fourth hallway. Don't bother with the name, he can't read. Good to see you, Cain. Don't kill anyone."

The trio leave, Roxy's heels clicking on the tile as Cain keeps brooding.

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Vincent Lane's post:
Broken Hart (12-21-2016)