Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 10-18-2024, 05:21 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
What Is Crazy?
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

10-10-2016, 03:18 PM

"I find it amusing, how you keep calling everything I've done, a joke. How can the master of jokes, call someone else's accomplishments a joke? You are so beyond pathetic, it hurts.

IT FUCKING HURTS ME!"

He would then claw his face, followed by his shoulders and arms

"IT HURTS! IT HURTS! IT HURTS!"

He clawed himself some more before chuckling

"Love made me weak. It made me strong for a while, I won a title because of love. However, in the end, love is something one like myself cannot afford after the losses I've taken.

You say I'm acting crazy?"

He moved then knelt down, and pulled another head out of his bag. It would be Fuzen's head. He places the head in the crook of his arm, as if he were holding the entirety of her body, smiling down to her, eyes widened, maddened

"He thinks I'm acting, sweetheart. He thinks Daddy is acting like he's crazy. What do you think? Do you think Daddy's acting?"

He moved his arm, making the head shake side to side.

"That's what I thought, sweetie. Now, go play with the puppy! She misses you, I know!"

He then placed the head on the ground, rolling it over to the bag. He looked straight ahead as if watching for McBride only to 'hear' something. A baby's cry could be heard. He turned his head and moved straight over to the cause of the noise. He saw Fuzen's head, covered in dirt. He knelt down and he continued to hear crying, coming straight from the head, though it never moved.

"I'm so sorry, Fuzen! Daddy's sorry he did that! Look! Look! Daddy knows how to cheer you up!"

He slapped himself, and the sound of giggling could be heard. He continued to slap himself, harder and harder, until he began to spit out blood and the giggling continued to grow louder and he stopped, then grinned, revealing blackened teeth coated with blood

"See sweetie?"

Blood would spit out as he spoke

"That's my girl."

He walked back to his spot and smiled, as blood trickled out from his mouth and down his lip and chin, running down to his throat

"So... Shade, you always bring him up. that WORTHLESS piece of shit. Why do you bring him up? TO bring up that I used to be feared? Go through the matches, through the promos. There have been people that were just as new as I, and I frightened them. Since then, I've fought mostly veterans. People who are used to fear tactics. Of course I don't fear anyone. However, I plan on making you fear me, McBride. I plan on make you fear me, WHEN I TEAR YOUR FLESH APART! I don't need anyone in my corner, BECAUSE I WELCOME PAIN!

PAIN IS THE ONLY COMFORT I DESIRE!"

He began to punch himself after each word, and not any love taps neither.

"THIS! COMFORTS! ME! THIS! MAKES! ME! FEEL! ALIVE! WHAT! DO! YOU! DO! TO! SOMEONE! THAT! IS! SO! WILLING! TO! BRING! FORTH! PAIN! TO! THEMSELVES!?"

By the end, his face is heavily bruised, blood pouring out from his mouth. He let out chuckles out of happiness

"Also, I don't know where Zeke is. Much like my wife, child, and servants, I severed all ties I had with anyone. So, your attempt at talking down to me has failed. And why are you so interested in what happens in the bedroom with me? Are you gay? Did I just out you!? Welcome to being gay, McBride! I knew you had it in you to come out! Now Dim has a fuckbuddy to hatefuck because we all know that Dim is secretly gay. Why do you think he likes to hug on Peter's dick? Why do you think he creeps around Peter when he's trying to fuck? Well, since you now have the gay like he does, you both can suck and hug on Peter's superdick as he takes you both into stardom!"

He spit out a glob of blood before resuming to grin as he spoke

"And McBride, did you have the X-Tron fall on you? No, I bet you haven't. It's hard to walk out on your own power when THOUSANDS OF ELECTRONICS, STEEL AND GLASS!

So, no matter whoever you have faced before, that shit, THAT RIGHT THERE WHERE I WAS CRUSHED UNDER THE X-TRON, proves how much of a beast, of a MONSTER I AM!

Many would've died from the shock of being crushed. Many would have quit. Many would be unable to walk.

I didn't walk out, but guess what? I MADE A FULL RECOVERY!

RIght there, RIGHT FUCKING THERE! THAT PROVES HOW MUCH OF A FUCKING WHINY IRISH CUNT YOU ARE!"

He laughed softly

"Seriously. Don't compare an x-treme match to being crushed by a thousand or more fucking piece of technology. It makes you look like a fucking . OOPS! You did it already! GUESS WHAT YOU ARE?! GUESS WHAT YOU ARE?!

A ! A ! A REEETARD! A REEEEEETARD!"

He laughed louder

"Let's continue. You say I'm going crazy. I say I'm going back to normal."

He grabbed some of the hair on the side of his head and ripped a clump of his locks

"I'M NOT GOING CRAZY!"

"Yes you are."

He turned around

"WHO SAID THAT!?

Oh... wait... I did."

He laughed and looked forward

"I'm not about to lose my title, though. Don't know what makes you think that, McBride. Don't know why you think I'm done holding onto my title. Are you stupid? Are you ? Do I need to call someone in order for you to be evaluated? BECAUSE I CAN DO THAT FOR YOU! All I need is a drill, a hammer, an ice pick, an orange, a lime, a bit of absinthe, and a rubber duck. I NEED ALL OF THESE THINGS, STAT!

NURSE! PREPARE THE PATIENT! I'M GONNA HELP HIM CONQUER HIS OWN STUPIDITY!"

He pat the large rock as he moved to get comfortable or rather, uncomfortable as he bent over to grab Alysia's head

"So, McBride, I'm pretty close to being done talking to you. I just want to say a few more things. I'm not going to bitch about my losses. I don't need my family. Well, not alive anyway."

He undid the belt around his pants, unzipped them and used his free hand to pull the waist down to his knees before using his free hand to pull the boxers down as well, revealing his cock.

"And finally, you're not going to take my title. It's mine. You would rather I kill myself, so you don't have to face me. Do you know how weak that makes YOU look?! You would rather not face me, so you want me to kill myself!

You're pathetic for not wanting to fight for my title! Another time you want something handed to you! Another time you want somebody to just go 'Here you go, McBride! Free title!' and then you fuck up! No. I'm not going to let you do that, McBride. Now, if you'll excuse me. My wife has to perform her marital duties."

He grinned as he took his free hand to wrap around his dick, jacking it until it was erect, then using his hand to open her mouth. He'd slide his cock into her mouth, all the way down her throat, and a quarter of his dick is showing out of her neck hole. He begins to move the head back and forth

"Oh fuck! Alysia! Goddamn! Dead head is the best head! Dead head! Dead head!!! DEAD HEEEEEEEAAAAAAAD!!!"

The screen fades to black as he orgasms, shooting several rivulets of jizz.

[Image: xdagprt.gif]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Mr. Oz's post:
Peter Fn Gilmour (10-11-2016), Samson Chernikov (10-10-2016)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 13 users Hate Mr. Oz's post!
Big Nate (10-10-2016), Bjorn Felhammen (10-10-2016), Equinox (10-10-2016), Jakob Davis (10-11-2016), Jamaican Jimmy (10-10-2016), Marco Jameson (10-10-2016), Misty Waters (10-10-2016), Muddy Waters (10-10-2016), Peter Fn Gilmour (10-11-2016), St. Diabolicus (10-10-2016), The Blue Tango (10-10-2016), Unknown Soldier (10-10-2016), Z (10-10-2016)