Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 09-16-2024, 12:51 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
U-N-I - T-E-D
Chris MacBeth Offline
Knight of the X-Treme

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

04-23-2013, 12:35 PM Video  U-N-I - T-E-D -->

"When the seagulls follow the trawler, it's because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea. Thank you very much."
- Eric Cantona

With his head on a table in some bar in Tampa Chris Macbeth sleeps. Passed out drunk on a Monday afternoon after watching Manchester United win there 20th league title.

20th league title. That's two more title than there nearest rival Liverpool. It had been quite an afternoon.

Macbeth had arrived in Tampa on Sunday and made it his mission that after checking in to his hotel he would find a bar that was showing the game the next day.

Prior to drifting off to sleep in the corner of this bar Macbeth had finished the majority of his celebrations and found this seat to sit and think. He thought about what he had witnessed on the television set today and what he had witness numerous times before. Why are Manchester United the most successful team in England? Why do they continue to win year after year? How do they bounce back from defeat or disappointment? How can Chris Macbeth himself learn from this? Can he learn from it?.

There Winners.

Macbeth feels as though he is a winner. He has shown in the past he is a winner and will show it again.

Do not except failure.

Constantly bouncing back from disappointments and failures can be achieved by not accepting the failure in the first place. Well, respecting the failure for what it his but not accepting it and dedicating your body and mind to overcoming that failure.

Is Macbeth doing or has he really done any of these things though. Has he really proved his worth. No he may not be at greatness yet, up there with the titans of the wrestling world.

He is dedicated, at least in this drunken state he feels dedicated. He feels like he will be the top of his game and will be a champion.

Most importantly like Manchester United, once he is there he will stay there. Stay at the top and never look back.

Sometime Later.

"Ouch, my head hurts."

Chris Macbeth wakes up in his hotel room. The previous night of celebrations had taken it out of him as he rubs his eyes and places his feet on the soft carpet of his hotel room.

He hears a knock at the door.

Knock, Knock, Knock

The knock had felt like it had been going on for hours. It was what originally woke him up from his deep, hungover sleep. Originally he thought it was a knock in his dream that woke him. It wasn't until he heard the notice again that he realised there was somebody at his door.

Knock, Knock, Knock

Gingerly getting to his feet Macbeth slowly makes his way around to the door to his room and opens it up.

"What are you doing here, How did you know I was here?"

Faith stood out in the hall starring back at him with a grin on her face. She shakes her head and pushes past him into the room.

Faith: You invited me.

Macbeth looks puzzled as he closes the door behind her and follows her into the room as she stands back to him looking out of the window.

"What"

Faith: Last night, you invited me.

Macbeth has no recollection of this as he stands dazed, hungover and confused.

[Image: bkr0f_Tl.jpg]

Chris Macbeth's Backstage Page

1 X XWF Hart Champion - 04/27/16 - 06/08/16
1 X XWF Tag Team Champion. - 04/06/16 - 05/25/16
1 X Heavy Metal Weight Champion - 04/29/13 - 05/05/13
1 X 24/7 Federweight Champion - 02/21/16 - 02/23/16
1 X Star of the Month

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Chris MacBeth's post:
(04-24-2013), (04-23-2013)