Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-08-2024, 09:42 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 Interactions
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Take the cake, Alexis...
Tommy Wish Offline
Some Nobody

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

06-27-2016, 01:55 PM

We see Tommy knocking on Alexis personal property looking dapper in a suit with big box of Baskin Robbins ice cream cake. We see him knocking three times the charm of the door until she answers it.

"Hey there Alexis, I like to personally congratulate you on your recent win for the...Anarchy championship."

He attempts to hand her the cake in truse.

"I want to come inside and split this cake with you, hope you like Vanilla n the nilla!"
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Alexis Riot Offline
You Will Respect Me

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(booed by casual fans; hurts people; often angry)

06-27-2016, 02:35 PM

Alexis Riot stands there for a moment, bewildered. She is dressed in casual attire with a My Chemical Romance tee.

"Hold on... how... how'd you even find my house? I mean, did one of the cameramen tip you off? They end up fucking everywhere...."

Alexis then notices Wish's attire.

"And what's with the suit? Got a panel at Foot Fetish Con coming up after this?"

[Image: RgWkPlt.jpg]

Love me? Good. Hate me? Better

Accomplishments:
1 Time X-Treme Champion
Snow Job Gauntlet Winner

Hate Post Like Post
Tommy Wish Offline
Some Nobody

XWF FanBase:

06-27-2016, 02:56 PM

"No no my friend, just thought to look..presentable, ya know?"

Then he looks at her from head to TOE, mostly her dope kicks on her. Then looks at her eyes.

"Can a brother get inside, this cake gonna melt and I don't wanna eat it alone..."

Then he swiftly creeps inside her nice home and scoping out the place, then drops the cake on her kitchen table. Then he scopes her house.

"This house looks very decent...i bet it costed a cool thousand on your end... also, if I was heading to a so called foot fetish con...i'd take you with me. Explore how much a foot thing isn't a BAD thing. But fuck it, where your plates and forks in this house?"

Then he wonders into the bathroom to..."wash up"...before the cake eating.
Hate Post Like Post
Alexis Riot Offline
You Will Respect Me

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(booed by casual fans; hurts people; often angry)

06-27-2016, 04:33 PM

Alexis shrugs.

"I'll get some out. You better not try anything stupid, unless you want me to bust you open again. It would be a shame to get blood on that suit."

Alexis then heads to the kitchen to get some plates and silverware.

"By the way, I'm not saying a foot fetish is necessarily bad. I mean, different strokes for different folks right? It just isn't my thing."

Alexis Riot then sits at the kitchen table waiting for Wish to get out of the bathroom.

"Whatever you're doing in there, wash your hands before you come out,"

[Image: RgWkPlt.jpg]

Love me? Good. Hate me? Better

Accomplishments:
1 Time X-Treme Champion
Snow Job Gauntlet Winner

Hate Post Like Post
Tommy Wish Offline
Some Nobody

XWF FanBase:

06-27-2016, 04:48 PM

Tommy then fixes his necktie like a pro and goes near the cake and gets a slice for himself on a plate. Then sits on the other side of the table eyeing her while stuffing his mouth with cake.

*mumbles*"I was try..mmm...tryin to..oh yeah!... to look good for you."

Sallow the icky goodness.

"I wish a man would let you open to a possibly of not just getting off on tits and ass...but that is a ideal for another time. But anyways, how well have you been as the uhh... Undisputed Anarchy Champion, I bet it feels good holding dead weight."

Then he looks at her eyes with surprise of shock as he speaks to her.

"My question is this to you, why isn't your thing to be open to the fetish, what if your girlfriend/guyfriend wanted to... worship every inch of your body.. including toes. Would you stop em?"
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Tommy Wish's post:
Unknown Soldier (06-27-2016)