Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-08-2024, 07:48 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
A Message to Dillinger.
Marvellous Keith Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

04-01-2016, 10:50 PM

Dear Dillinger,

Fuck You! (had to start this letter out that way) I believe I underestimated you, after our first altercation. We do have some similarities. Nothing like a good raping, hey? Funny you got to witness me taking out those three guys on one of my marvelous late night jogs. They're just a little sample of what I am capable off. This Saturday at Shove-it there's without a doubt, that you'll be the one through that glass table.

Do you think you are better than me? Why? 'cause you have a sophisticated way of talking? That's not gonna matter once we come face to face. So I murdered one of those hoodlums, it was an accident. I like conflicting pain on others, especially dirty fucking thugs, probably meth heads trying to get money or things to sell so they can support their addiction. Those people just simply piss me off. If someone happens to die from my antics then so be it. That's on them. But you take a murder to a whole other level, you murder people for your own pleasure. You like watching people suffer. You're probably one of those people to sneak up on one of your 'victims' with chloroform on a fucking rag. cover it over their mouth so they pass out, so you can do whatever it is you do to them. Or you get them when they are sleeping, just like that attractive young lady. Pretty cowardly of you. I would've knocked that bitch out with my fist, then raped her. When we fight on Saturday, this is gonna be a fight! I wont be facing the other way, I definitely wont be sleeping. I will be staring directly at you when come at me. Hate to disappoint you, but I wont be one of your victims. I'm just too marvelous for that.

The name marvelous Keith wasn't just giving to me, it was earned by being marvelous. Everything throughout my life, everything i took part in, I would be marvelous at. People would take noticed, they would say to me. 'that sure was marvelous, Keith. That is just a brief origin of my name, so you can understand me more as a person.

You claim I'll be the own put through a glass table, you must be fucking delusional! I'm going to beat the fuck out of you. Put you through the table using my finishing move, 'Marvelous Edge'. Watch the glass shatter as you go through it. The pieces going into your skin, the blood pour out of you. It's going to be, can't think of a better word than, marvelous!

One last thing, Dillinger. We are both new here. We both have something to prove. I'm gonna give you everything I have in that ring. I will not overlook you. this match is just about you and me. I don't give a fuck about making it to the top of this company, all I care about is inflicting pain on you. I'll be the one walking out of Shove-it victories. Leafing your lifeless body laying there, in shattered glass, from the table I put you through. See you Saturday...

Yours Truly,

The Marvelous One!
Edit Hate Post Like Post