Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-04-2024, 09:27 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Okay... looking...
Cole Adams Offline
The Dark Saint

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

03-15-2016, 10:32 AM

My proposal regarding Scully and myself teaming up to go for the tag titles was a little light hearted, I'll admit...

But after hearing the responses that I got from the champ(s) and their little groupie, I'm looking for someone that wants to team up, shut them up, and wear some tag gold. If I don't get any responses, I can always go with Plan B (there is always a Plan B)... let me know if you are interested.

[Image: 11hgimf.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
LiddleJ Offline
XWF Geordie King

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty; many likable qualities)

03-15-2016, 11:19 AM

LiddleJ is in a room in Detroit some where and responds to Cole Adams.

LiddleJ:Right first of cole.. Your challenging way bigger than the boots on your feet which your small little feet don't even fill. You think you can just go round after being here a week and 2 promos later for a show you weren't officially booked on. You shouldn't be worried about challenging for the tag titles you should be more concerned the fact you ran your mouth to me last week and when the GM books us for a match on the 23rd on warfare you will realise you are challenging way above your weight when the likes of 'Wittle J' smashes your fucking skull to pieces sunshine and they wont be nothing left of you to challenge anybody. Do your self a favour and earn some respect and stop running your mouth at the big boys and come and come prove your worth and defeat me and maybe earn a little bit of respect before you go for titles... I am literally going to take a front row seat and enjoy the big boys crushing you like the little bug you are tomorrow night on warfare and watch you first one to be thrown over the top rope and get brung down to earth... Start thinking about the 23rd ... because you sunshine are mine and there aint noo way out for you!!

Scene fades with the opportunity for Cole Adams to get off his high horse and respond to start making a name for him self and maybe earning some real respect..

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Image: o7YoFf2.jpg]
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hate Post Like Post
#MemeQueen Luca Torchwick Offline
Waves don't die.

XWF FanBase:
Women and gay men

(physically attractive male on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes)

03-16-2016, 01:09 PM

Please, Cole.

Come at us.

Hey XWF!

Send your best and brightest our way.

Send anyone you want. Just, don't send anyone you'd like back.

[Image: giphy.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
Equinox Offline
Mr. Ratings

XWF FanBase:
Kids, women, some teens

(fighting the odds; helps others; disliked by adult males)

03-16-2016, 06:21 PM

Quiznos anyone?

[Image: q9xELSp.png?1]
Hate Post Like Post
Shade Offline
The Prince Of Death

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

03-16-2016, 06:43 PM

Shade walks in the mysterious lady with his pets on here shoulder and says in cool and calculating voice

[Image: steampunk_lady_death_cover_by_sabinerich-d87qpuf.jpg]
Shade: I in to see if i can get married by beating the tag champs

???: Babe who are these fine looking men, don't worry just it's a gesture

[Image: YZrYFEd.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
Equinox Offline
Mr. Ratings

XWF FanBase:
Kids, women, some teens

(fighting the odds; helps others; disliked by adult males)

03-16-2016, 07:12 PM

Dayum. That chick is whiter than the cum stains on your pants.

[Image: q9xELSp.png?1]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Equinox's post:
#MemeQueen Luca Torchwick (03-16-2016)
Waves don't die.

XWF FanBase:
Women and gay men

(physically attractive male on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes)

03-16-2016, 07:17 PM

Everyone, try to be more like my man Equinox here.

Dude gets it.

Hate Post Like Post
Shade Offline
The Prince Of Death

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

03-16-2016, 09:06 PM

(03-16-2016, 07:12 PM)Equinox Said: Dayum. That chick is whiter than the cum stains on your pants.

Shade: Equinox i know but that the charm to her

[Image: YZrYFEd.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
Mr Killjoy Offline
Who wants their trap silenced?

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty; many likable qualities)

03-16-2016, 10:29 PM

(03-16-2016, 06:43 PM)Shade Said: Shade walks in the mysterious lady with his pets on here shoulder and says in cool and calculating voice

Damn...you bring up marriage,and your- I assume- lady responds by ignoring your comment completely and instead asks you who those "fine looking men" are.

Congratulations, you played yourself.

[Image: UbmSUem.jpg]

Banner created by Gabe "The Radical" Reno

XWF Career accomplishments/Highlights:

One Time XWF Universal Champion
Two Time X-Treme Champion
One Time Intercontinental Champion
One Time World Tag Team Champion
XWF All Time Top 50 inductee
One Time 24/7 Briefcase Holder
Intercontinental Royal Rumble Winner
Captained the winning team "Team Dominance" at War Games '15
Lethal Lottery IV Finalist
July 2015 Superstar Of The Month
March 2017 Superstar Of The Month
October 2016 Promo Of The Month "Changes"

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mr Killjoy's post:
#MemeQueen Luca Torchwick (03-16-2016)
Waves don't die.

XWF FanBase:
Women and gay men

03-16-2016, 10:30 PM

It wasn't until Trax had pointed it out, that Shade realized... he played himself.

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes #MemeQueen Luca Torchwick's post:
Mr Killjoy (03-16-2016)
Shade Offline
The Prince Of Death

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

03-17-2016, 05:22 AM

(03-16-2016, 10:29 PM)"Mr FN Dominance Said:
(03-16-2016, 06:43 PM)Shade Said: Shade walks in the mysterious lady with his pets on here shoulder and says in cool and calculating voice

Shade turns to trax and answers with lady doing something else with Luca

Shade: Trax im sorry to tell but i already used to her saying stuff like that that is just her playful nature. And also she knows who all guys are even though she hasn't meet you guys isn't that right babe

while shade was responding to trax we turn to see the lady looking at Luca gold and then putting her finger on his gold then running it up his belt unto his shirt unbuttoning his reveling his abs then continues running her finger up his abs until she reaches neck. She cuts into his chest the licks the blood saying
???: like this one.. Before she returns to shade side while he finish and tells her to name the fine gentlemen

???: Yeah there's Luca Arzegotti, Adam Cole, The Meme Queen, LiddleJ and Equinox. Oh and also there's There's Also Mr Dominance himself trax. FYI trax don't talk down to my fucking marriage. When half the hoe's you date aren't even loyal

Damn...you bring up marriage,and your- I assume- lady responds by ignoring your comment completely and instead asks you who those "fine looking men" are.

Congratulations, you played yourself.
Hate Post Like Post
Cole Adams Offline
The Dark Saint

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

03-17-2016, 11:00 AM

Okay, enough is enough. I started this little thing here, looking for a tag team partner. I'm not surprised that Wittle J stuck his two cents in, but then Shade shows up and starts a pissing contest with the tag team champions, all three of you ass hats are doing nothing but making yourselves look more stupid by the second. Shade, I have no interest in having you as a tag team partner. I need someone that is willing to focus on the task at hand, not entering the match as some idiotic gesture of love, hoping that winning the tag titles will win you the heart of some woman.

As far as Wittle J is concerned, our business will be concluded soon enough, don't worry about that.

And as far as the tag team champions are concerned, I found myself a partner. You are going to have to play the waiting game to find out who it is, but like I said before... there is always a Plan B. The only question is whether the two of you have a set of balls between you to put your gold on the line or are we going to settle this in a meaningless non-title match?

Hate Post Like Post
Waves don't die.

XWF FanBase:
Women and gay men

03-17-2016, 11:30 AM

Oh shit Cole decided to say something!

(03-17-2016, 11:00 AM)Cole Adams Said: Okay, enough is enough. I started this little thing here, looking for a tag team partner. I'm not surprised that Wittle J stuck his two cents in, but then Shade shows up and starts a pissing contest with the tag team champions, all three of you ass hats are doing nothing but making yourselves look more stupid by the second. Shade, I have no interest in having you as a tag team partner. I need someone that is willing to focus on the task at hand, not entering the match as some idiotic gesture of love, hoping that winning the tag titles will win you the heart of some woman.

As far as Wittle J is concerned, our business will be concluded soon enough, don't worry about that.

And as far as the tag team champions are concerned, I found myself a partner. You are going to have to play the waiting game to find out who it is, but like I said before... there is always a Plan B. The only question is whether the two of you have a set of balls between you to put your gold on the line or are we going to settle this in a meaningless non-title match?

[Image: f66.gif]

Yo Cole, I'm real happy for ya, and Imma let you finish, but actually no I'm not gonna let you finish.

The whole mystery partner thing? Really? That shit's always a letdown. Always. But fine if that's the game you wanna play, so be it. Austin and I will wreck you, your partner, your partner's partner, all of you.

#Foreverchamps

We're defending on the 30th, go petition your way into the match L-M-A-O.

Hate Post Like Post
Cole Adams Offline
The Dark Saint

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

03-17-2016, 11:51 AM

Nah, we'll wait until it's two on two. I just hope whoever you are defending against are unsuccessful. When you lose the gold, I want it to be my partner and myself who shut you guys up.

Hate Post Like Post
Waves don't die.

XWF FanBase:
Women and gay men

03-17-2016, 12:05 PM

>wants title shot
>"aight we're defending in a couple weeks"
>wideyes.gif
>fuckthisshitimout.exe

It was at this moment that Adam Cole Adams realized, he played himself.

Hate Post Like Post
Waves don't die.

XWF FanBase:
Women and gay men

03-17-2016, 12:12 PM

Adam Cole Adams when he heard Austin and I were defending on the 30th:

[Image: MCDU1eQ.gif]

Hate Post Like Post
Cole Adams Offline
The Dark Saint

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

03-17-2016, 12:22 PM

Hahaha, you go ahead and keep thinking that. I want you to underestimate me. I really do.

Hate Post Like Post
Waves don't die.

XWF FanBase:
Women and gay men

03-17-2016, 12:37 PM

[Image: tumblr_nkgao1RsSf1td70eoo1_500.gif]

There, there Adam Cole Adams, I'm sure you and your partner could be the second best tag team in the XWF.

Hate Post Like Post