Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-17-2024, 03:49 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Inmate Bourbon
Prof. Bobby Bourbon Offline
Mad Scientist

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

03-11-2016, 09:48 AM

We open to see a lovely sunny afternoon in Alderson, West Virginia. We hear birds chirping, signaling the onset of spring, and bringing a chipper mood to the Federal Prison Camp located hear. White collar criminals are seen sipping champagne and playing tennis with clunky, beeping collars around their ankles. Off in one corner of the yard, beside a beautiful fire pit and the luxurious swimming pool, we see Robbie Bourbon sitting in a lavish leather chair next to a marble table. A Monopoly board is set up on it.

Oh, hey!

So, I gotta do some hard time, guys. Looks like the running around and eating brains and sheltering Pest didn't do my record any good.

So, while I'm here, rotting in prison...

The Bourbon Men all walk out, including Blue, who rubs Robbie's shoulders.

You guys go enjoy your freedom, and all the brutality and pain that happens on Wednesday nights. I'ma miss it, I tell you, but I'll be out in a few months.

Bernie Madoff approaches the table and sits.

Bernie Madoff: Well, Robbie, you ready to play Monopoly?

Sure thing, Bern, but first...

Robbie grabs Bernie Madoff by the white collar of his orange jumpsuit.

...gimme your cornbread.

[Image: newtngb.png?ex=661f68da&is=660cf3da&hm=6...9be1b4b4b&]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Prof. Bobby Bourbon's post:
NorthKoreanWarCriminal (03-11-2016)