Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-06-2024, 03:02 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Important! Good Day
Chris Mercy Offline
Campaign For A Better XWF

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

03-09-2016, 08:24 AM

"Hello ladies and gentlemen,"

"Some of you might not know who I am, and frankly, that's probably for the best. My name is Chris Mercy, for some people that name brings relief and to others it brings crippling fear. To some, I'm an angel from above, to others, an angel of death. It all depends on what you're willing to pay me. I can hunt down and take out anyone on the roster for you, just pay me and sleep easy knowing that Chris Mercy is on your side, for the time being at least. I've come here to the XWF to find a challenger equal to me, which doesn't come by often. Maybe fighting against near superhumans, demons, and psychopaths can provide a decent challenge? I'm also hunting down someone with ties to this organization, who?

"They know who they are, and I'm not going to tell you,"

"Once again I'm Chris Mercy, and if I meet you again by your side or standing against you in the ring, I bid you good day."

[Image: mw5ok7.jpg]

0-0

Accomplishments (Not that they mean much in this shitty promotion):

Former X-Treme Champion (Although I never should have lost it): 3/16/16-3/16/16
Edit Hate Post Like Post