Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 10-18-2024, 05:21 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Perfect Dark
Alexander Aries Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

03-08-2016, 11:35 AM

Perfect Dark

Time: 6:24Am
Date: August 23rd, 1987
Place: Blackpool, England

Some children are born perfect. Alexander Aries was not. On this night, the soon to be Straight Edge Assassin was born without the thing that is integral to most children. He was born without a sense of sight. His parents could tell he was blind from the moment he was born, as he didn't respond to visual stimuli. His mother blamed herself. In her younger days, she'd partied hard, having drank like a lush when she was pregnant with Aries.

Aries would spend the first seven years of his life with an absence of light, not knowing what was coming. His mother would swear off alcohol, but she couldn't find the heart to forgive herself after having cursed her only son with blindness from birth. She doted on him like a sick child, but Aries would always push the woman away.

He'd grown to hate all alcohol and drugs as soon as he'd learned what they were, however, during this time his other senses became as sharp as fine tuned blades. His father, a martial arts master, would teach him how to hone these skills from the moment he could walk. But you can't stop fate...

Time: 5:34pm
Date: October 5th, 1994
Place: Hamilton, Ontario, Canada

He'd made peace with his mother about two months ago. He still hated her deeply for her use of alcohol during his development, but even so, he had learned to depend on her for a lot of things. When they'd came out to Hamilton, Ontario she'd made sure he was signed up for the finest schools for "Gifted Children".

For about a year, he and his mother had finally begun to grow close, and would have done even more so had that day not happened. That day when her body failed her, and she finally passed away of scerosis of the liver.

That day, October 5th, he found her. He'd come home from school and called out for his mother. He'd thought it was odd that he could smell something burning, drifting through the air in his house that day. He felt along the walls and called out for his "mother", as he always would.

He never called her "mama" or "mommy" because they were never
that close. As he walked into the bedroom, he could feel the precense of his mother there. Upon further inspection, it was a cold, lifeless presence but he knew her smell. He also knew that his mother was dead.

Through all of this though, a miracle happened...

Time: 11am
Date: October 8th, 1994
Place: Hamilton, Ontario, Canada

He sat there in the church that day, that familiar smell filling his nostrils. He and his parents had been to this church over a hundred times since he could remember. He could remember the feeling of the fellowship, and the hushed tones of those speaking and gossiping about others. Such was the way of church.

But this was different. This was to attend the funeral of his mother, whom he'd never seem but only heard. Smelled. Touched. This was a woman he'd finally made peace with in her final days on this Earth. He could still smelled the burnt oatmeal cookies in his nostrils. For a moment, his tough facade nearly broke but he composed himself as he touched her face.

"It's okay son. She's in a better place now. She's not in pain anymore." His father reiterated for about the sixth time today as he rubbed his son's back, showing him affection for the first time in forever. Alexander had grown up in a broken home, but today that home felt like all he had.

He sighed.
"Dad? Something strange is happening..."

Indeed the always honest child was a bit scared as all of a sudden, the Visage of his mother faded into view. He looked at her, laying there, skin pale under the make up the mortician used. Her favorite red dress was draped onto her still curves. But Aries had no idea of what he was seeing. He'd never seen her sandy blonde hair or her soft skin. He looked up at his father, the spitting image of him, frightened... "Wh....what is it son?"

"D....dad..." The young man swallowed back tears. "I think....I think I'm cured!"

Indeed a miracle had happened. They buried his mother that very day but he had miraculously gained his sight. His father had to hold him down to quell his excitement during the funeral. It was the next year that Alexander would discover his dream....around April 2nd...

Time: 9ish.
Date: April 2nd, 1995
Place: Hartford, Connecticut

The sounds, the sights, the superstars. Wrestlemania 11. It was an early birthday present for the young Alexander Aries as he sat there and watched the Black Hart Owen Hart hold the Tag Team Title up alongside Yokozuna. He'd seen the sumo wrestler in action on TV before, but in person this man was massive.

Seeing Owen in action was one thing, but later on that night the main event caused him to fall into mad, passionate love with the sport. Our sport, professional wrestling.

From that point on, as he saw Big Daddy Cool pin Shawn Michaels he knew what he wanted to...had to be...the best wrestler in the world. Which brings us to today...

Today

"Is this on? Are we rollin'?" We are greeted by the deep accent of the British Canadian Superstar. He sits there in front of the XWF logo, only this logo is different. This logo is held by a taped fist, mimicking the Straight Edge logo. He looks into the camera, his facial expression as serious as a heart attack. "Peter Gilmour, a god?"

"An omnipotent being? Immortal? Powerful?"

"I'm not impressed. Secondly, that was a nice shot at my name, Pete. Really nice, acting like you don't know who I am and calling me Austin Aries. Truth is, bloke, there's no relation there. Which should come as no surprise to you or anyone else seeing as how I am more of a man than Austin Healy Aries will ever be."

"You say my greatness will not come at your expense? I bloody beg to differ. This is a God's of Death match, boy. This is a match where, as you stated, either one of us could die. We could be eaten by sharks or maybe even drowned. Oh my goodness. I'm so bleedin' scared. I feel like Maria Brink when she reads all those text messages from you, her obviously obsessed stalker and has to hide out in her closet."

"You are not what you make yourself out to be, but you are definitely a fat ass loser. Poor Giuseppe. How are you going to buy all that poor man's meat? Or better yet, did the XWF's cameras not catch you literally beating the meat? Trying to train like fuckin' Rocky Balboa? Like that's going to stop me from makin' you my botch on Thursday? Hrmf. Go figure, you watch too many movies. You're more Barney Green than Kevin Steen."

"A fat, stinky, greasy Italian. Hell, you didn't even use Eye of the Tiger once during that Montage of you damn near breaking your fucking hand on Giuseppe's meat! Pft...and you call Scully . Judge not lest ye be judged yourself, Gaymore."

Gaylord Said:And after I beat you, I'm gonna find your wife and make me her, BLOW ME!

"What in the actual hell are you going on about?"

"You're going to blow yourself? Last time I checked, you've done that before. In a match where you were lucky the least Morbid Angel made you do was suck your own disembodied penis. We all saw it, so don't try and deny it. So let's face it Petey, whether ya choose to admit it or not, the only way your sick ever gets sucked is when you suck it. True story, bitch."

"The truth hurts, Pete."

"But not as bad as I'm going to hurt you."

He spits off to the side and scoffs.

Fatty McGee Said:You will NEVER be on our level Alex. All you will be is some Peter Gilmour clone that thinks he's the best wrestler in the world when in reality the best wrestler in the world is standing right across from you. So in reality Alex, I AM BETTER THAN YOU!

"I hear the conviction in your words, yet I am still not convinced. Because Peter, while you have lost numerous matches against Main Eventers and Curtain Jerkers alike, I have destroyed every man and woman who stood before me. I have never...ever...lost a match, and ten of my true number of wins? Referee stoppage due to my opponents not being able to continue. You still won't get it though, as your stupidity level is..."

He yells out in a thunderous tone.

"...IT'S OVER 9000!"

"...right. Because you're sitting there making jokes like there's not a legitimate threat staring you right in the face. You're making jokes about looking like Lady Gaga at the VMA in 2013 when I've been quiet for a few days. Only the difference here? I've been off screen, in Mister Lundy's dojo, training. Because Peter, while you're sitting there pandering to these sycophants I am busy being a bleedin' wrestler!"

"I am the man who's going to take that Hart Title from you, Gilmour Girl, whether ya believe it or not! And of course, you choose not to believe it because your arrogance has run rampant on what little brain you have in that thick skull of your's. But Thursday? I stick to my guns..."

He smirks.

"One shot. One kill. New champion, bitch. Deal with it."

Fade to Black

[Image: Vct9GC9.jpg]
Win-Loss: 5-0
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Alexander Aries's post:
Shade (03-08-2016)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Alexander Aries's post!
Peter Fn Gilmour (03-08-2016)