Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-23-2024, 03:16 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » 24/7 Federweight Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mason "Nigerian" Prince
Blue Gator Offline
The Walking Disaster

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-15-2016, 10:52 AM

m8 fokin r u finkin us tuff bt u ant sht fok of u shdnt huld tital u steller movees i hop u di i wank 2 u killin urself ayy lmao tush gt dat kush

(Who are you? Why are you holding this fucking title? I've heard you talk, I've heard you talk a fuck ton and It's like you somehow managed to find a blockbuster that's still open deep in the heart of Canada and devour every fucking movie in sight, before spewing out some extremely generic, hollywood insults and comebacks that you thought were witty out of your mouth. I could list list off several movies you've stolen from just before you prematurely ejaculate because by the amount it flaps out your mouth you seem to love that shit so much.

I'm going to slap you with the circumcised foreskin of all the little kids in Tumelo's parents' village back in Nigeria that they use to perform blood magic on, then I'll stitch it all together and tie it to something on the ceiling, in hope that you realise how worthless you are that you hang yourself. Literally. I don't care if you choke out or break your neck, me and Tumelo will be watching your purple face be drained of all life it ever had while we wank off in the corner. Tush shall acquire that marijuana.)

Tumelo runs in and big boots the ever-living fuck out of Prince, smirking like a Nigerian slapping his son as his victim falls to the concrete floor with a thud. He spins around and glances at the corner, where Tush is programming a metal claw machine which is linked to his wheelchair. He moves the claw towards a wooden crate where he slides off the lid. Inside he begins throwing out a variety of different items, including a crusty cum filled filled mask of his former customer, Gator, a cage full of dead pigeons and a sign that says:

Sign Said:PUSS AND KUSH <3

Finally, the claw reaches a bag of freshly imported foreskin, which the magnificent piece of engineering opens, before grabbing a handful. It hovers over towards Mason Prince's face, before slapping him a bunch of times until he passes out. What a pussy.

Tumelo leaps on top of him shrieking "Brrraa, brrraa batty boy!" before covering for the pin.

Edit Hate Post Like Post
Mason Prince Offline
Mom's Spaghetti

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

01-15-2016, 01:25 PM

"Damn. I feel like if you kept talking, maybe eventually you would have said something smart.

Who am I? Who the fuck are you? Some make-a-wish fuccboi that needs to get off his damn high chair and come meet the rest of the world? Or just some neckbeard? You're so bereft of any evidence of _class_ that you could be a Marxist Utopia.

God, I can't imagine how big of a mistake you must've been to your parents. Your Mom probably wishes she did anal, huh? At least then you'd have an excuse for being such a worthless piece of shit. Like fuck, you're more useless than Anne Frank's drum set. Do you still love nature after what it's done to you or have you cut that relationship off? Or have you ever even been anything close to resembling a relationship you no-neck junkie bitch?

I just want to punch you in the face. Not because I hate you or anything, it's because I feel like if I punch you hard enough, I might make you a bit more good looking. Definitely not out of hate, no, like after all this, I'm just filled with a sense of pity.

Here. Here's six hundred bucks. Go buy yourself some weed, smoke it, and try to forget about your excuse for a life."

Mason kicks out.

[Image: 4cDcn2D.jpg]

Accomplishments:

1x X-Treme Champion
1x Federweight Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Blue Gator Offline
The Walking Disaster

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-15-2016, 02:54 PM

(01-15-2016, 01:25 PM)Mason Prince Said: "Damn. I feel like if you kept talking, maybe eventually you would have said something smart.

Who am I? Who the fuck are you? Some make-a-wish fuccboi that needs to get off his damn high chair and come meet the rest of the world? Or just some neckbeard? You're so bereft of any evidence of _class_ that you could be a Marxist Utopia."

fuck u lital rat tush gt dat kush u steel insult u shud jus di

(First of all, it is very unlikely I will come off this chair, because I am fucking paralysed. Secondly, if I am a 'make-a-wish fuccboi' like you claim I am, please, grant me my one last wish by killing yourself. In fact, you'd be granting multiple wishes, as humanity will be spared from hearing your almost robotic one-liners that are both cancer-inducing and displays of how much of generic cunt you are. Oh and last but not least, that little insult that you may think makes you smart - newsflash! It doesn't. In fact, you, the one calling me a neckbeard, got that little old insult from reddit didn't you? In fact, if I just do a little text to speech on my voice machine...)

Tush's voice machine makes a small whirring sound, before an austrailian lady spells out every letter of the webpage.

"https://www.reddit.com/r/insults/comments/2xlc5k/you_are_so_bereft_of_class_that_you_could_be_a/"

(There we go! That was great. In fact, if you look at the top all time page of this little website, you can see all the different little insults that you are using thinking that you are clever.)

(01-15-2016, 01:25 PM)Mason Prince Said: "Your Mom probably wishes she did anal, huh?"

"https://www.reddit.com/r/insults/comments/2vcd1k/i_honestly_think_it_would_have_been_better_if/"

(01-15-2016, 01:25 PM)Mason Prince Said: "Like fuck, you're more useless than Anne Frank's drum set."

"https://www.reddit.com/r/insults/comments/2x94dv/you_are_more_useless_than_anne_franks_drum_set/"

(There's probably a whole bunch more, but I would just be a neckbeard browsing reddit looking for jokes all the time wouldn't I? Wouldn't I? Yes. The answer is yes. You fucking neckbeard.)

(01-15-2016, 01:25 PM)Mason Prince Said: "I just want to punch you in the face. Not because I hate you or anything, it's because I feel like if I punch you hard enough, I might make you a bit more good looking. Definitely not out of hate, no, like after all this, I'm just filled with a sense of pity."

(Mason. Let's face it. The reason you want to make me more good looking is like you said, not out of hate. However, it is not out of pity either. You and I both know that the reason you want to make me more good looking, is because... you're sexually attracted to me. I know, I know. It's hard to come to terms with coming out of the closet, but it's okay. You want to make me more good looking because you want me, it's like the slag in college who has the best personality in the world and likes the same things you do, but has the face of Lizzie Velasquez and Rocky Dennis if they had a child. You want to make me more beautiful, so you feel less bad about wanting to fuck me so badly. Sadly, I cannot return the feelings and you're a fucking . Who the fuck wants to punch someone to make them better looking? Fuck you, this is a wrestling company not Masey-boys boutique for beautiful males.)

(01-15-2016, 01:25 PM)Mason Prince Said: "Here. Here's six hundred bucks. Go buy yourself some weed, smoke it, and try to forget about your excuse for a life."

(Are you... telling TUSH... TO SMOKE A FUCKING JOINT? You are completely fucking clueless. You're either pretending you've won the powerball or are doing it for attention so the Syphilis Brothers, Luca and Austin, can double penetrate you over your fucking laptop where you find reddit insults and cry tears of joy as their STD infested cocks feel like sandpaper up in your asshole. Fuck you, Tush shall acquire that marijuana.)

Tush runs Mason over in his wheelchair and stays there for the pin.
Hate Post Like Post
Mason Prince Offline
Mom's Spaghetti

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

01-15-2016, 03:32 PM

Fuccboi Said:fuck u lital rat tush gt dat kush u steel insult u shud jus di

"Hm... yeah, why am I arguing with a disabled person? Fuck me, that's just sad.

An accusation of stealing insults from Reddit, the most unoriginal place on the planet today? I bet you think that tumblr made up all the maymays too, don't you? Or that Star Wars is a completely original piece of fiction? No no, you're too dank for that. You're a 4channer. You're the guy who livestreams killing himself. Or at least everyone hopes you do.

Yeah. That's where we've gone. Anyone who posts anything on the internet made it up on the spot and never took it from anyone else according to my little friend Tush over here. A literal keyboard warrior. Spitting fire 'round here like a little uneducated fuccboi firedrake as if anyone gives two shits.

He's an absolute walnut. As I said before, he is, in fact, a -

Mason Fucking Prince Said:" Neckbeard."

Or maybe you'll get your other autistic friends to draw you a picture using MS Paint of you with the Uni belt, huh? Or was it that you beat Cyren or some shit for it? Yeah. That's fucking hilarious.

Tush, go smoke a joint and find some girl who identifies as a dragon who'll take enough pity on you to maybe give you a kiss on the cheek. If not that, then you should probably go eat a dick. It's a healthy source of protein and you'll need the muscle if you ever actually wanna, you know, try wrestling for a change.

Wrestling, huh? Novel concept.

You're a sad little man, Tush. I'm gonna enjoy watching you go nowhere. Enjoy your sad, pathetic life you fucking homunculus."

Mason kicks out.

[Image: 4cDcn2D.jpg]

Accomplishments:

1x X-Treme Champion
1x Federweight Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Blue Gator Offline
The Walking Disaster

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-15-2016, 04:16 PM

(01-15-2016, 03:32 PM)Mason Prince Said:
Fuccboi Said:fuck u lital rat tush gt dat kush u steel insult u shud jus di

"Hm... yeah, why am I arguing with a disabled person? Fuck me, that's just sad.

An accusation of stealing insults from Reddit, the most unoriginal place on the planet today? I bet you think that tumblr made up all the maymays too, don't you? Or that Star Wars is a completely original piece of fiction? No no, you're too dank for that. You're a 4channer. You're the guy who livestreams killing himself. Or at least everyone hopes you do.

Yeah. That's where we've gone. Anyone who posts anything on the internet made it up on the spot and never took it from anyone else according to my little friend Tush over here.

Or maybe you'll get your other autistic friends to draw you a picture using MS Paint of you with the Uni belt, huh? Or was it that you beat Cyren or some shit for it? Yeah. That's fucking hilarious.

Tush, go smoke a joint and find some girl who identifies as a dragon who'll take enough pity on you to maybe give you a kiss on the cheek. If not that, then you should probably go eat a dick. It's a healthy source of protein and you'll need the muscle if you ever actually wanna, you know, try wrestling for a change.

Wrestling, huh? Novel concept.

You're a sad little man, Tush. I'm gonna enjoy watching you go nowhere. Enjoy your sad, pathetic life you fucking homunculus."

(I have absolutely no idea what you are talking about. What the fuck is a maymay?You cannot seriously claim that you did not steal those insults from Reddit, who were all conviently next to each other and spoken pretty much to the letter with your own tongue. What makes it worse you said that it was the most unoriginal place on the planet today, which means you fucking stole something that was already unoriginal. I don't know what that makes you. Also, why would I kill myself? I physically can't. I'm not a cowardly piece of shit like you who constantly tugs on purple bellends while crying "hey dude I won the power ball can you like me please". That's not how it works in the XWF and I've no idea how the fuck you've kept this belt for so long but it's time to come to an end.

(Also, who the fuck said I beat Cyren for the Universal title? Are you mentally ? Did the fuckboy fraggers donkey punch you so hard that you got brain damaged? Did they let off a sticky load of their "frag grenades" in your asshole and it erupted out of your mouth to the point everything you say is fucking stupid and probably robbed from some neck beard site bullshit? Did you wave around your fake lottery money that you printed off the Internet and ask them to give you a lap dance? I know you won't admit it because you think it might blow your chances with me but, Prince, I won't melt your foreskin with a jet lighter and make a smegma sandwich with all the cheese left in there. I'm not a pathetic attention seeking like you, sorry. Don't worry pal, I'm just messing with you, I know you're not gay, you'd never do anything like tha-)

(01-15-2016, 03:32 PM)Mason Prince Said: "Tush, go smoke a joint and find some girl who identifies as a dragon who'll take enough pity on you to maybe give you a kiss on the cheek. If not that, then you should probably go eat a dick. It's a healthy source of protein and you'll need the muscle if you ever actually wanna, you know, try wrestling for a change."

(Are you trying to sell me on eating a dick? Are you trying to make eating a dick seem appealing? Are you tricking me into achieving your own sick sexual fantasies? There's nothing more that needs to be said. You are literally more of a than Peter Gilmor. Also, the reason I don't wrestle is because I'm not a fucking wrestler. I'm paralysed, how on earth would I plan on wrestling? I'm a MANAGER. You are so stupid.)

Tush accelerates back onto Prince.
Hate Post Like Post
Tyrone Jackson Offline
Banned

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-16-2016, 02:23 PM

Winner and new Federeight Champion:Tush

Perhaps Mason should stop trying to be Austin Fernando do?

[Image: MYYxiQT.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post