Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 09-07-2024, 09:01 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Arise From The Shadows.
Steve "KingSlayer" Davids Offline
Steve Davids

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(booed by casual fans; hurts people; often angry)

04-10-2013, 04:26 AM

Epilogue
Whilst I lurk in the shadows, those around me weep in fear and suffocate in their naivety. They well be devoured by the burning flames that want nothing more than to devour those that deny me the glory that I deserve. For some they shall lurk in the shadows forever, whilst some bask in the light. I repel either. I am unique. I demand respect for I have earned it. How many men can say they are 3 and 0. Not many. It is time to leave this dark shadows my old friend. I cannot be withheld any longer. Let the fury.... truly unfold.

End of Epilogue

Begin

The sleek silver surface of the locker rubbed against my firm hand as I opened it aggressively and took the small towel blood red towel from inside it and wiped my slightly sweaty forehead with it. I put the towel on my right shoulder, wearing nothing other than my usual wrestling attire, and headed towards the ring. It was time to speak to the fans directly. Hiding behind the camera shot and the shadows was done. It was time to arise into the brightness. I turned towards my uncle, and manager, Blaine Davids. However, we all called him Blitz Davids. Known for always wearing red, he was wearing his usual blood red suit, with a black and grey striped shirt and white tie. Not exactly renowned for his fashion with his black shit flickers too. His short blond hair had always confused me as it was so different to my Father's and my own. Furthermore, my uncle was clean shaved, another unusual trait in the Davids family, then... Blitz had always been different.

Steve Davids
"You coming or not?"

Blitz began to respond in his hollow yet slightly choked voice.

Blitz Davids
"Well I cannot lurk back here forever now, can I?"

Steve Davids
"Good then, let's go."

And so we did. He walked slightly behind my right shoulder, and all of the people who saw us coming chose to avoid us and turn their faces away. Smart move.

My theme music, Linkin Park - What I've Done hit the ring and I emerged from the curtains on top of the stage. I waved my left arm out; welcoming Blitz onto the stage with me. The fans seemed puzzled about the man I was with but also intrigued. Jeers filled the arena as they always did when I made my way to the ring. However, it was an unusual episode of warfare tonight, for we would not go to battle in a normal square ring. Tonight we would go to battle in the octagon. When we were strolling down the ramp, I heard one fan stand out shouting 'you suck'. Suddenly, I saw red. I spat at the mans feet and Blitz had to prevent me from throwing a punch at the sickening fan. I ran the rest of the way down the ramp and rolled into the ring before raising my arms into the air. Blitz climbed the steps and over the middle rope and into the octagon. The ring assistant handed us a microphone which I snatched from his grasp with a cackle. The lights dimmed and a beam of light shone down on Blitz and I as if were angels sent from the heavens. We are quite the opposite. Eventually...... the fans stopped booing, and I raised the microphone to my lips, took a deep breath and began to proclaim down the microphone.

Steve Davids
"It's nice to finally see all of your ugly faces up close. I have always been rather concentrated on battering my opponents when I have been out here but as you all know, that's later on tonight. Hahahaha. Anyway, I guess you are all wondering who this dapper old man is? This is my uncle, Blaine Davids.... But you can call all call him Blitz... if you would. He is the man who got me the space in this company and he is the man who will manage my on my path to greatness. Now, if you would be so kind to allow my uncle to speak I would much appreciate it from the foul cretin in which you are."

I handed the microphone to my uncle who instantly became to speak.

Blitz
"I understand you don't like us and quite frankly, I couldn't give a rat's ass if you like us or not. I am here to speak nothing than the honorable truth. My nephew is the greatest destroyer that this company has ever seen and will ever see. There is no denying that. There is no argument about it. It's the simple truth. He is brutality personified. He is a human eruption. He is....."

Suddenly, Sweet Cheapshots appeared on the gigantic screen and the fans turned to him.

Sweet Cheapshots
"Enough, enough... I am fed up of hearing your rambling Steve, and this old man sure as hell isn't helping. You should form a tag team with MPN. The Men Preaching Nothing of any importance to anyone.... hmm not quite as catchy as I thought."

I snatched the microphone off of my uncle. And furiously began to bellow down the microphone.

Steve Davids
"If you have a problem, I suggest you come down here and we will solve our differences... If you have any sense you'll wait until later on to interrupt me ever again because I will kick that thick skull of yours into orbit if I must.... Now that you've ruined this delightful scene, I guess I will end it. See you later. Scum."

I smash the microphone to the floor as the scene ends for a commercial break.

[Image: Gtfmgih.jpg]

3x Xtreme Champion
1x Briefcase Holder
1x Television Champion
1x Universal Champion
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Steve "KingSlayer" Davids's post:
KnightMask (04-10-2013), Wallace Witasick (04-11-2013)