Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-12-2024, 07:31 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
Eyes in the shadows part two
Roman M. Wulfrun

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-23-2015, 10:59 PM

Roman walked outside with his friend Edward Conway. He didn't trust people around him and felt eyes on them. A good thing too, for from the shadows, there were eyes watching them. In fact they were even watching now. The two friends lit up a cigarette, ask Jenkins stood there. Keeping his own eyes open to see anything or anyone out of place. Roman took a drag from his cancer stick and leaned on the wall.

"Okay man. So spill it already."

"It took me years but I've found it man."

"So you really found the Philosopher's Stone?"

"Yes, it took me years but after going over my great grandfather's work. I put it together. He found it man. He was so close, but he died before the work could be completed."

"Well cool. Are you going to go look for it?"

"Yes but I need your help. You have all that I need."

"Like what?"

"Weapons and people. Plus plans that could get us across to on other side of the world. So will you help me man?"

Roman took another drag from his cigarette and blew out the smoke.

"Sure, what the fuck not?"

"I want you to be there when I find it. I can't do this without ya man."

"Hell yeah man, I'm down to go. Shit if we find it. I'm going to use to give me fire powers."

"Really?"

"Fuck yes, I'll be like Roy Mustang. I'll burn my enemies to ashes."

The two laughed. After forty five minutes of chatting, Roman had to piss. After drinking glass after glass of Johnnie Walker. You're going to need to drain the dragon.

"I'll be back do. I need to take a leak."

Roman left Eddy and Jenkins and went to the restroom. The eyes in the shadows locked on him and watching him. Someone started to follow Roman. Who was it? What was it? Who knew, but something tells me it's not going to be a good thing.

"Fontanna. You dumb ass piece of shit. You've never seen the likes of me. Face it man. You're trash, What the fuck do you think you're going to do in this business? Not a damn thing. You're in my way. So I'm going to have to use you as a stepping stone and you're going to take it like the bitch you are. See, I've always been at the top. That will never change. When I came out of my mother. I was already above you. Sorry bro, but you're just going to have to deal with the fact that you're nothing and will never be anything in the XWF or in life. Small people like you need to learn their place, and that's what's going to happen on Monday. I'll put you in your place, show you how worthless you are and then be on my way. Just like that. Oh and if you're going to try to insult me because I have money. Which I don't even know how you can, but for next time. Make sure you do it right. I'm a billionaire playboy. Yes, I'm my worth is in the billions of dollars. You best remember that kid."

"Oh and a shout out to that miss Renenet, I'm going to be coming for you. Just you wait. Don't worry. It won't be long. Then I'm going to small that pretty fucking face of yours. See you soon."