Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 09-18-2024, 05:39 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Another Loss to Forget
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

05-11-2015, 11:00 PM

Saturday, a day that Ghost Tank usually took off from training, but today was different, due to losing on Wednesday, and he had to face both Thunderbolt X and Bruce Blingsteen on Madfare. Not just any match, either. It is for the X-Treme Championship. However, he didn't know much about these men. So he looked to someone he could always look up to, and since The Higher Power is not available, the other person being Alysia.

For the Madfare, instead of a usual broken down house or apartment, Ghost Tank and Alysia stayed at a beautiful hotel. Inside the room, he sat next to his girlfriend and looked down to her, speaking softly to her,

My sweet, I want to try and be a part of The Asylum again...

She sighed, bringing up her right hand to caress his cheek before replying

My Cupid, I liked that the Asylum was an enjoyable experience, and that they had your back several times. However, what happened to you? The moment you took some time off to train, to be with me, they kicked you out. It's ultimately your choice, Oswald. I will be with you, no matter what you choose, and I'll back you no matter what you choose.

He listened to her, taking in every word as if they were her last. Once she finished, he gave her a kiss, nodding after.

You're right, my Psyche. It is my choice. I just want to make sure I am happy in my choice. Then again, I joined The Asylum and had a lot of fun.

He looked down to the ground. It was a couple of minutes before he grinned and scooped her up and stood up with her against his chest as he spoke again

Alysia, I am going to try and see if I can talk to The Higher Power and hope he feels like having his Phoenix rejoining the Asylum.

With those words, he walked with her to the bedroom.

Can You See ThePhoenix Soar?

[Image: xdagprt.gif]
Edit Hate Post Like Post