Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-05-2024, 07:49 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Karl Cross
Muddy Waters

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

04-20-2015, 07:38 AM

...Muddy aint knowd' yer' inta' cuttin' Thunderbolt X level promos...
Thanks fer' tha' invite to yer' pitty party, I aint ah' heard more cryin' from ah' man in all my day
...Ya' orta' inivted them there though boy...

Once Coach Waters is done beatin' yer' lilly ass all over that there ring ta'night yer' dumbass can go on bout yer' buisness
...Keep cuttin' yer' action-less crap ass promos where ya' aint doin jack but ramblin in some camera borin' erry-one ta' death...
Then ah' go and tell someone else theys' ah' lackin' create-ability

I is Muddy Waters... and I'mma' still fuckin' yer' 'Mum'
[-] The following 2 users Like Muddy Waters's post:
Ozymandias (04-20-2015), Vincent Lane (04-20-2015)
Karl_Cross Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

04-20-2015, 09:37 AM

(04-20-2015, 07:38 AM)Muddy Waters Said:
...Muddy aint knowd' yer' inta' cuttin' Thunderbolt X level promos...
Thanks fer' tha' invite to yer' pitty party, I aint ah' heard more cryin' from ah' man in all my day
...Ya' orta' inivted them there though boy...

Once Coach Waters is done beatin' yer' lilly ass all over that there ring ta'night yer' dumbass can go on bout yer' buisness
...Keep cuttin' yer' action-less crap ass promos where ya' aint doin jack but ramblin in some camera borin' erry-one ta' death...
Then ah' go and tell someone else theys' ah' lackin' create-ability

I is Muddy Waters... and I'mma' still fuckin' yer' 'Mum'

Are... are you allowed to speak when Steve Sawyers isn't around?

[Image: fUGWRkz.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
Muddy Waters

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

04-20-2015, 09:59 AM

...Muddys' so damned sorry that aint ah' erry'one like Bray Wyatt and Karl Cross...
Cuttin borin' ass promo's by they'selves in Momma's dark basement

Be sure ta' let erry'one know when ya' decide ta' tuck yer' tail in between yer' coochie again and leave XWF
Cause aint ah' person gunna' notice when yer' un-interestin' ass done took his tea an' gone'd back ta' Liverpool
Karl_Cross Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

04-20-2015, 11:25 AM

(04-20-2015, 09:59 AM)Muddy Waters Said:
...Muddys' so damned sorry that aint ah' erry'one like Bray Wyatt and Karl Cross...
Cuttin borin' ass promo's by they'selves in Momma's dark basement

Be sure ta' let erry'one know when ya' decide ta' tuck yer' tail in between yer' coochie again and leave XWF
Cause aint ah' person gunna' notice when yer' un-interestin' ass done took his tea an' gone'd back ta' Liverpool

As opposed to everyone missing Muddy Waters?

The sum total of your XWF career is one match. At least someone did remember the name Karl Cross after all this time. You'll leave in a huff no doubt never to be remembered again.

Like I've already said, that little con will become tiresome even to you.

Why are you so desperate to beat Karl Cross? It's eating you up alive you pathetic fool. A win for Karl Cross is just another win, a loss just a loss. For you though, beating Karl Cross would be some sort of glorious victory for the ages.

Ask yourself why you want this so damn hard and then tell me Karl Cross isn't one of the greats.

[Image: fUGWRkz.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
Muddy Waters

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

04-20-2015, 07:13 PM

[-] The following 1 user Likes Muddy Waters's post:
Maverick (04-20-2015)