Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-08-2024, 05:35 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
A Blurb
Vincent Lane Offline
Rock n' Rolling XWF Owner and Megastar
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-20-2015, 11:16 PM Heart  A Blurb -->

To my dear friends on Warfare –

I didn’t want the five of you to think I’d ignored the big main event this weekend. Sure, my main focus has been taking care of Peter Gilmour, but you other four deserve a little bit of special attention too.

Shinsuke Nakamura… when you get to the arena on Saturday, don’t forget to stop by my dressing room and get an autograph, dude. This is, I’m pretty sure, going to be your last opportunity to be anywhere near a main event megastar like me. I think you’ll be on the first junk boat back to Japan for the rest of your career.

Polvo Blanco… aren’t you dead already? Didn’t that big brother Elijah Washington get you put down like a dog in the streets of Baltimore like an extra from the Wire? How are you and your pointy mask supposed to make any difference in this match? And why the hell did you even get selected for the match in the first place?

Ah, Swagmire. You actually have a spot that someone could claim to be enviable, dude. You’re in a position to jump ship before it goes down. You know as well as I do that the best you can hope to do tomorrow is to not be personally embarrassed by the winning team. Let someone like Polvo or Nakamura take the brunt of the beating.

You might even have a shot at beating Harrison, Swag, though not much of one. The thing about LH is he never seems to see the worst in people. He’ll let you get your digs in because he thinks there’s someone worthwhile underneath that ugly exterior. Me? I’m not so sure, man. Maybe.

You can prove me right or wrong tomorrow night, I guess. You can stay on the Warfare side and take an ass kicking that would make Rodney King wince, or you can jump across the aisle and get on board with the winning team. You know, like your brother did.

Now, Maverick, unfortunately for you, you don’t get the same opportunity as your partner Swagmire. No, your only choice is a loss. Another loss, I should say. You’re used to them by now, I imagine. Especially when you look across the ring and you see me standing there.

Wasn’t that Team Tigris debacle fun? I mean, it was for me, anyway. I got to go up against two marquee players and make sure they knew I belonged ahead of them in the rankings. Frodo took it to heart and came crawling to Team MacClay in the long run, and Luca… well, he did what Luca does and he vanished. But you? You got to take the first in a long series of crushing defeats by my hand, didn’t you?

Unless of course you count the way I snatched the X-Treme Title from you a few months back. That had to suck. After John Madison was so proud of you and everything. I think he was ready to crown you as the new Peter Gilmour! The crown prince of mediocrity himself, Maverick.

Speaking of Peter… well, I’ve already said my piece on him enough this week, dudes. He’s the main threat on your team and he’s the de facto leader of the bunch, so if I were you… thank fucking god I’m not… but if I were, I’d do everything I could to protect him.

Without Peter, the rest of you are nothing. Without Gilly, you’re just the Warfare d-list, swimming with the sharks of Madness.

So… which one of you is going to take the loss?

Edit Hate Post Like Post