Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 09-16-2024, 12:56 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Visions of the Past Part One
Cain Offline
The Last Son of Eden

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(cheered BECAUSE they break rules and bones)

12-31-2014, 07:42 PM

Cain Monologue

"Good evening, Cainaanites."

There he is on your TV screen, out of the blue. Quite an unexpected thing, considering you are watching The Voice or American Idol, or some stupid shit where you get a record contract for being on TV.

His surroundings are quite familiar, especially if you've ever been a member of The Brotherhood. Well, only if you've been a member of The Brotherhood. He sits in an old foyer at the foot of a long set of stairs, on crimson carpet, one foot on the stairs the other resting on the floor. As the camera pans upwards, we see stained glass windows and walls of red, varnished wood. Torches provide the only light, making The Devil's Messiah appear as a shadow almost.

The camera zooms in on him and he continues, his tone somber.
"Theo Pryce will not be happy. Neither will Lord Sebastian. However, I have seen fit to show you all a place I called "home" for a long time. At least before I supposedly turned my back on my brethren, but we all know that wasn't me. At least my Cainaanites know the truth, right?"

He is, of course, referring to the clone debacle perpetrated by one Doctor Vincent Thorn. Thorn was a monster in his own right, trying to perfect an army of unstoppable killers. His next goal? Sell them on the black market.

Cain smirks.
"I have "taken care" of them. Each and every one of those inferior imposters died by my hands, because I am the Perfect Murderer; a superior Assassin with no remorse. You see, a lot of men kill for a lot of different reasons, and I..." he shrugs. "...well, I am more than a man and I kill for one reason. Because murder is what I am good at, and it has become a means to an end; that end? That end is my story being told. That end is every man woman and child feeding me with their fear and loathing. However, they do not loathe me. No. They are beginning to worship me."

Different scenes are shown. Scenes of average, everyday humans bowing before him, The Killer King. Japanese college students kneeling before posters of the Killer King, candles lit on either side. Cutting themselves. Offering up their on blood. African tribesmen killing rivals in his name, devouring their hearts as if it were a Vegemite sandwich. Some come from a "land down under", aborigines slaughtering whole villages.

"In my name they "prey". So to speak, anyway. They throw away their false God and his son in my name, and clamour for the opportunity to rule by my side in Hell. They know...they know that I do not offer forgiveness but I offer the opportunity to be oneself. The opportunity for them to tap into that primal nature without fear of retaliation. Because deep down, we are all born with the original sin, and that sin is murder. It's not fornication, but the animalistic desire to eliminate one's competition and become dominant. I....I encourage that!"

Scenes show Cain standing before worshippers at a black mass alongside....Morbid Angel? Strange isn't it? You never in your wildest dreams ever thought that you would see such a scene, but there it is. Proof of "friends in high places". Or is it "friends in low places"? Hell is a long ways down, and apparently has blood stained glass windows and solid white walls. Upon further inspection, we notice that this place is the old Pennhurst Asylum. Many years ago. More questions arise than answers but Cain continues his narration.

"I freed them from the cruel Christian nuns. I fucked a couple of those nuns along the way, making them drop their habit. They dropped more than their habit, mind you. Another prime example of my influence and my power. A "vulgar display of power", to quote Pazuzu. Or Linda Blair. Take no notice of the Russian next to me in that old, black and white photo for it is I whom you should focus on."

He laughs maniacally, standing up from his perch at the bottom of the stairs. The small amount of torchlight illuminates his form flawlessly. "Worship me. Fear me. Understand that I am not like the heroes of your past. I am not Arthur Pendragon. I am not some roided up blonde from Venice Beach, imploring you to say your prayers, train, and take your vitamins. I am not a wannabe white rapper who grants wishes for terminally I'll children just so he can "get over"." Air quotes. "I would just as soon murder the little sicklings...yes, I made that word up...and put them out of my misery. They are weak, and the weak deserve only death."

His mouth curls upwards at the edges and his brows furrow into a v. His black eyes flash red for a moment, and in the corners of the scene you notice that two potted plants suddenly just droop over and blaken, dying. His eyes now are all that you see, and you can feel his evil emanating from your TV screen.

"Which brings me to you, Iris Oppenheimer."

A low chuckle is heard from The Devil's Messiah.

"You look...nice. Which puts me at a disadvantage, because I have a thing for tight, virginal girls just as my master does. You see, I am confused, because I have no idea whether I want to rape you or just murder you. Or maybe...just maybe...I could do both. We all know that "dead girls can't say no". he laughs. "Of course, if I leave you alive for "the taking", I get to taste every tear. I get to hear ever scream as I tear you apart. Destroy you...ruin you. They say that you are curious, and you want to learn...and I can teach you all about pain and what it's like to feel your blood trickling down your thighs."

"You should be afraid, Iris. Or maybe that hot little cunt between your legs is just begging to get fucked by a crucifix. Maybe your ass is just begging to be ruined by a bedpost...maybe your tits are begging to be cut off and put on display for the whole world to see. Imagine the possibilities, you sweet little girl. You abhor hate? Well, I don't hate you...quite the contrary. I love you so much...I want to hurt you. I want you to cry. And as that last light dies in those doe eyes of yours, I want you to think..."Cain freed me from my mediocre existence." Then....darkness, my dear Miss Oppenheimer."

Silence now is the only sound as Cain stares into the camera. As insane as the words he'd said sounded, you heard conviction in every single one. Venom dripping from every single word, your own spine tingling from the sheer insanity in his eyes. He looks down for a moment and you believe its over. You can swear there is about to be static and then darkness. Just when you think it's safe though...

"My torture of Iris is the same thing that murder is to me, and that is a means to an end. This end though, oh, this end has been in my sights for a long time. Despite the transgressions of my clone that faithful night where that fool no showed one of the biggest events of the year..." he sneers. "...War Games, there is still something I have always wanted. That my Cainaanites is a title that I have yet to hold here. The most coveted piece of gold here in the XWF...The Universal Championship. A title shot that is rightfully mine, I have to earn once more."

"That's okay."

"Unlike most of these miserable flesh bags, I refuse to whine and complain. As beastly as I am, I am still a man deep down. Do men complain? Do they whine? No. Men do what they were meant to do. They scratch and claw their way toward their ultimate goal. By any means necessary, I will be the Universal Champion. The entire XWF Universe? They will WORSHIP ME. ALL OF THEM!"
Cain hesitated for a moment, his pulse slowing a bit before he grins once more. "Iris Oppenheimer, all this rape talk aside, you are the first barrier that I must destroy. Which means that for the next week, I will eat, sleep, and breathe you. I will study your every move...I will be watching you like a hawk. In fact...I want to show you something, Iris."

Cain moves up the stairs, each one creaking with every single footfall of his huge feet. The cameras follow the Devil's Messiah as he pushes a spot on the wall and a panel slides open. Into the darkness we go. He clicks a zippo and begins lighting candles. With each candle lit, another 8x10 of Iris is shown and we even see a pair of her panties hanging on the wall. No doubt to catch her scent. Cain turns away from the twisted altar and smiles.

"Have a good night, Iris. Sleep tight."

As the scene fades to black, the following song ...quite creepy...plays.

[Image: Wz4kwdV.jpg]
The awesome banner was brought to you by Morbid Fuckin Angel.
Edit Hate Post Like Post