Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 09-16-2024, 12:41 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
The First Impression
World1International Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Super Face

(always cheered; has massive following; almost never cheats)

03-26-2013, 06:02 AM

The camera zooms into the face of World-1 International at his locker room. World-1 International lifts up his face and looks at the camera. He stares at the camera and starts to speak.

=-World-1 International-=
Slick... You are going to have your debut match tonight against me. Now I had my debut match against KnightMask in the same manner. I lost my first match against him. Since then on... I keep improving and I NEVER EVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVER GAVE UP and continues to improving my game. Tonight Rick Jones, you will be in this same situation against me. I will beat you and you are going to start improving at the very moment. Tonight, I continue in my winning ways and you will have to start from the bottom as a Jobber more up the ranking... Just like I am going to continue doing since my debut in Wednesday Night Warfare. If I am impressed with your abilities, maybe... JUST MAYBE.... I will offer your a spot in my faction... IN DEVELOPMENT!!!!!

TIME TO MAKE YOUR FIRST IMPRESSION!!!!!

World-1 International gets up off of the chair and leaves the scene. The camera fades to the commercial break.

[Image: 581993_256383094479247_1687710454_n.jpg]

RECORD
---------------
3-12-0

Edit Hate Post Like Post