Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-12-2024, 04:02 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stop ducking me, you piece of shit.
John Samuels Offline
Whatever you are, be a good one.

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

12-15-2014, 11:05 AM

"As anyone with half a brain and any semblance of an attention span knows, there's been one man who keeps avoiding my challenges. I've done practically everything but show up at his door step and drag him into the ring. I'm tired of waiting around for the match, and I'm sure the entire locker room can't wait for it any longer either. What's it going to take? It's time to stop avoiding the challenge.

Fight me, Crimson Dong."

[Image: WWF-JBL_1506347856131-768x431.jpg]

1X - GOAT.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Blue Gator Offline
The Walking Disaster

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

12-15-2014, 11:23 AM

ensted uv dung u gt da nxt bezt ting

*prolngd pors*

*drom rol*

crod go wild az tush iz apeer
Hate Post Like Post
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

12-18-2014, 04:37 PM

Pushy Tushy I name is them Crimson Dong pen dye suggest to shut your asshole before I plug it like dat puss. Step off the dong or got get. If you were in front of me I wood cut your pasty graces. King John you can puss puss foot around my challenge too long end wait, because sooner and later this boomer is going to jim ross your ass into BBQ circle jerks with BBCs and BBBs gallery! Dong v Tush v John, I win. Dong and Tush v John, I would win. Dong and v any1, I still win. No matter the outcome I win any concentration. Dong will homogenize these fields of beanstalks anytime anyplace anywherever. Now where's dat puss? Need my next hit, need dat puss dat puss, need dat puss! Need my fix. Here kitty kitty.

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Hate Post Like Post