Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-09-2024, 02:24 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I. Am. Robo Shove-It 5000
Robo Shove-it 5000 Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Nobody

(shemale)

12-05-2014, 04:26 PM

Greetings. Hu-mansANDnonhu-mans! I. Am. Robo Shove-It 5000! I. Was. Cre-ated. For. The. Sole. Purpose. Of. Running. Shove-It. To. Make. It. A. Bi-weekly. SHOwww. How-ever. There. Is. One. Thing. You. Should. Know. On. Any. Shove-Its. No. Matter. The. Match. Stip-u-lay-tion. The. Loser. Will. Be. Robo Power Fisted. Right. UP. Their. æ-æ-æ-æ-æ

A couple of sparks shoot off from its 'neck' as it seemingly malfunctions

æ-æ-æ-ASS!
Edit Hate Post Like Post
AerialKnight Offline
The Knight that Fights with Honor

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

12-05-2014, 04:28 PM

"Jesus H. Christ, when was this thing last upgraded? I thought my Cambot was bizarre, but it's a toaster compared to this thing.

Singles Win/Lose/Draw
10-13-1

Tag Win/Lose/Draw
3-6-0

“Knighthood lies above eternity; it does not live off fame, but rather deeds.” - Dejan Stojanovic

[Image: Kb8kiu6.png]
[Image: Mr262Fx.png?1]
[Image: Qmzdsrs.png]
Hate Post Like Post

XWF FanBase:
Nobody

(shemale)

12-05-2014, 04:37 PM

(12-05-2014, 04:28 PM)AerialKnight Said: "Jesus H. Christ, when was this thing last upgraded? I thought my Cambot was bizarre, but it's a toaster compared to this thing.

What. Do. You. MEAn. Last. Up-gray-did? I. Am. The. Most. Ad-van-ced. Robot. Hear-Hear-Hear-Hear-Hear-Hear-

More sparks fly out

Hear-Hear-Hear-Here! Your. Cam-bot. Is. A. Little. Bitch. Com-PARED. To. Me.
Hate Post Like Post
AerialKnight Offline
The Knight that Fights with Honor

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

12-05-2014, 04:47 PM

"Says the contraption that could barely complete a sentence before malfunctioning. I know Shane's into this robotic employee business, but could it kill him to spend a couple million with functioning mainframes? Knowing Shane, it might. I haven't even explored all of the bot's functions yet, so I have no idea what he programmed into this sphere."

Singles Win/Lose/Draw
10-13-1

Tag Win/Lose/Draw
3-6-0

“Knighthood lies above eternity; it does not live off fame, but rather deeds.” - Dejan Stojanovic

[Image: Kb8kiu6.png]
[Image: Mr262Fx.png?1]
[Image: Qmzdsrs.png]
Hate Post Like Post

XWF FanBase:
Nobody

(shemale)

12-05-2014, 04:59 PM

(12-05-2014, 04:47 PM)AerialKnight Said: "Says the contraption that could barely complete a sentence before malfunctioning. I know Shane's into this robotic employee business, but could it kill him to spend a couple million with functioning mainframes? Knowing Shane, it might. I haven't even explored all of the bot's functions yet, so I have no idea what he programmed into this sphere."

Cam-Bot. Was. Pro-grammed. To. Be. A. Shit. Eating. Bot. With. Un-limit-ed. Stor-age. Space. Despite. Its. Size. The. Fact. That. It. Can. Re-cord. Was. Made. As. A. Side. Fea-Fea-Fea-Fea-Fea-Fea-Fea-

Another set of sparks fly from it

Fea-Fea-Fea-Feature. To. Re-cord. Its. Shit. In-take. What. You. Have. Is. A. Joke. Product. Mr. Shane. De-signed.
Hate Post Like Post