Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-31-2024, 09:30 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thinning the herd.
John Samuels Offline
Whatever you are, be a good one.

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

12-04-2014, 06:34 AM

"Seems to me that these days, the XWF is teeming with inexperienced vermin who aren't qualified to share the same shitter with established stars like myself. So let's play ourselves a little game, shall we? I am issuing an open challenge for the December 20th Shove It. If you win? Congratulations, you get MY status as #1 contender to the Universal Title. You lose? Pack your bags, you're gone from the XWF forever. Who's got the balls?"

[Image: WWF-JBL_1506347856131-768x431.jpg]

1X - GOAT.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Vincent Lane Offline
Rock n' Rolling XWF Owner and Megastar
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

12-04-2014, 06:54 AM

Well isn't this just adorable?

That melanin went straight to your head, huh dude? First you start swindling people for their cash, then you start ducking fights like Mayweather. Now you want to get that target off your ass on a show you know your main threat is already booked for.

Classic.

Hate Post Like Post
John Samuels Offline

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

12-04-2014, 07:02 AM

"Who's my main threat? I haven't heard any details on the card yet but I'm assuming you mean yourself? Be honest with yourself Loverpuss, you wouldn't take me up on it if you weren't booked anyway."

1X - GOAT.
Hate Post Like Post
Vincent Lane Offline
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

12-04-2014, 07:59 AM

Tell yourself whatever you want dude, you're the guy who said no to a match with me, not the other way around.

Hate Post Like Post
John Samuels Offline

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

12-04-2014, 08:03 AM

"Well I'm sure your Shove It opponent could understand you canceling your match in favor of a chance at becoming #1 contender to the Universal Title?"

1X - GOAT.
Hate Post Like Post
Vincent Lane Offline
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

12-04-2014, 08:33 AM

(12-04-2014, 08:03 AM)John Samuels Said: "Well I'm sure your Shove It opponent could understand you canceling your match in favor of a chance at becoming #1 contender to the Universal Title?"

Have you ever met Frodo?

Does he seem like the sort of guy who ever processes the word 'no' correctly?

Shit, dude, he begged me for months, and it's Christmas! Have a heart for Tiny Tim and let him get the ass kicking he's wanted for so long.

Once Azrael takes you out, I'll just take the shot from him.

Hate Post Like Post
Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

12-04-2014, 08:53 AM

The day you beat John or Azrael is the day your good buddy Peter Gilmour finally comes out.

[Image: XCwEiv2.png]
Hate Post Like Post
Frodo mother fucking Smackins Offline
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

12-04-2014, 09:28 AM

"Remember the time Samuels challenged Lane, and Lane ran away? Now he wants to act tough. Remember when Lane agreed to face me, but backed down when I asked him to set a date. Then I had to follow him around and fuck with him until he accepted. Because Lane is a fucking pussy. And Samuels is a homo that likes the taste of my balls."

[Image: ZXX7HJw.png?1]

Hate Post Like Post
Maverick Offline
With Fire in My Soul, I Return.

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

12-04-2014, 09:30 AM

"So I suppose since Samuels vs Erebus for #1 Contendership to the Universal title is now a thing, you miiiight wanna post that in response to the booking video. Y'know, make it official and also put yourself in the gauntlet."

1x Hart Champion
1x Tag Team Champion
1x Xtreme Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Vincent Lane Offline
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

12-04-2014, 10:05 AM

(12-04-2014, 09:28 AM)Fordo Swagkins Said: "Remember the time Samuels challenged Lane, and Lane ran away? Now he wants to act tough. Remember when Lane agreed to face me, but backed down when I asked him to set a date. Then I had to follow him around and fuck with him until he accepted. Because Lane is a fucking pussy. And Samuels is a homo that likes the taste of my balls."

We've been over the shit with you and your challenge a dozen times, midget. No sense and rehashing it yet again... as for Samuels? I accepted. I also challenged him again a week later. He turned it down. Find the footage and see for yourself, if you don't believe me. I may have balked at the idea at first, because I didn't trust him - something I think we can agree I was right about - but I did accept after a little while.

I also challenged Theo directly, as well as others, like Evertrust, who everybody bows down to like some kind of fucking god. Would a pussy do that?

No. Pussies spend all week fighting guys like Joey Hawkins or Fuckball Ferrari or whoever and then run their mouth to their betters.

Hate Post Like Post
Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

12-04-2014, 10:21 AM

(12-04-2014, 10:05 AM)Asshole says what? Said: I also challenged him again a week later. He turned it down. .

Probably because he was busy successfully defending the trios titles. You know, something you and your team was unable to do.

Hate Post Like Post
Frodo mother fucking Smackins Offline
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

12-04-2014, 10:33 AM

(12-04-2014, 10:05 AM)LoverboyVinnieLane Said:
(12-04-2014, 09:28 AM)Fordo Swagkins Said: "Remember the time Samuels challenged Lane, and Lane ran away? Now he wants to act tough. Remember when Lane agreed to face me, but backed down when I asked him to set a date. Then I had to follow him around and fuck with him until he accepted. Because Lane is a fucking pussy. And Samuels is a homo that likes the taste of my balls."

We've been over the shit with you and your challenge a dozen times, midget. No sense and rehashing it yet again... as for Samuels? I accepted. I also challenged him again a week later. He turned it down. Find the footage and see for yourself, if you don't believe me. I may have balked at the idea at first, because I didn't trust him - something I think we can agree I was right about - but I did accept after a little while.

I also challenged Theo directly, as well as others, like Evertrust, who everybody bows down to like some kind of fucking god. Would a pussy do that?

No. Pussies spend all week fighting guys like Joey Hawkins or Fuckball Ferrari or whoever and then run their mouth to their betters.

"Haha, Hawkins, Ferrari, and TRHP are my break. When I need to stop fighting people worth a shit I face off with scrubs like you, Hawkins, Mastermind, TRHP, or Bobby. It takes a lot for me to take a week off. That's what you are, a fucking break."

[Image: ZXX7HJw.png?1]

Hate Post Like Post
John Msdison 2.Faggot

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

12-04-2014, 11:13 AM

Oh I see, Azrael. This is your way of getting out of having to face me in a match where I cut your arm off and take it home as a trophy.

Well, I'm not letting you get away that easily.

Once Samuels is done, I'm getting that arm one way or another.

Now you guys see why I fed this piece of shit bird seed.

BECAUSE HE'S A FUCKING CHICKEN. A CHICKEN!

Hey Luca, give me some chicken noises!
Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

12-04-2014, 01:11 PM

(12-04-2014, 08:53 AM)THEO PRYCE Said: The day you beat John or Azrael is the day your good buddy Peter Gilmour finally comes out.

why don't u come out and tell us how bad im going to kill you on the 17th

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

12-04-2014, 01:20 PM

Because that would make me a liar.

Hate Post Like Post
Vincent Lane Offline
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

12-04-2014, 02:56 PM

Hey, Theo, dude... I get why Samuels maybe couldn't have faced me right then and there, that's all good, man. But I DID make the challenge, and it could have easily been postponed.

Just like I did with you, but decided to use your partner as a human shield to postpone the inevitable.

Funny how when a dude like Pryce claims he's ducking me because I'm "beneath" him or don't deserve the shot, the little hobbit agrees with every word and laps it all up; when I say I'm not interested in fighting him though, well, then I must be some kind of , right?

Weird how the dude who calls me a so much goes so far out of his way to rub his dick on me though...

Regardless, man, have your fun, make your little jabs. My Trio defense was ten times tougher than yours was, dude, you had Manson as an opponent.

That shot's gonna be mine sooner rather than later, dude, and the belt's coming home with me as soon as it happens.

Deal with it.

Hate Post Like Post
John Samuels Offline

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

12-04-2014, 03:45 PM

"What a lively bunch we are! Let me just touch on a few things I missed here:

Maverick, I suggest you fellate a double-barrel and tickle it's trigger until it shoots it's hot load out of the back of your vacant skull. This isn't business of yours, unless I choose to make it so.

Peter, suck my dick.

Vinnie! Oh you little scamp, you. It really is adorable the way you keep trying to sneak over to the adults' table, but the grown-ups need to have a serious talk now. Why don't you take little Peter there back to the kids' table where you belong. And while you're over there could you make sure that Elisha has eaten all of his peas and that Davids isn't pulling on Mandii's hair? Thank you bunches little fella.

Azrael, Azrael, Azrael. What a surprise, I was expecting to lure out the dregs of this place and here you come instead. Azzy, may I call you that? Azzy, while you stepping up to the plate is all fine and good, we have a problem. I can't get you to leave the XWF--hell, I don't want to make you leave the XWF. What good would this 3-ring circus be without it's most hapless of clowns? Azzy I would consider a match with you, however you're going to have to make it worth my while."

1X - GOAT.
Hate Post Like Post