Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-31-2024, 08:44 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
Facing Stinger/Kessler - Going for Broke
Mastermind Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

10-30-2014, 06:35 AM

CONTINUATION OF THE BEGINNINGS

PART 1 CHAPTER 2

Previously we saw the introduction of 6 Childhood Friends, all of them were the inner circle of Mastermind who back then was known as 'M'. They were discussing how they were going to get through the next stage of their lives together, as they were close nit and always done thing together. And now the continuation.

The 6 Friends had decided to put 'M's suggestion of staying tight and not falling out by having no sexual relations with one another to a vote. This caused Jack to drop his head, as he and Samantha were the closest of the 6, and everyone knew he liked Sam, but could never bring himself to admit it.

TONY: “You would say that wouldn’t you?”

WENDY: “I have a small amendment if that could be heard,"

ALICE: “Amendment all ready?” We haven’t voted yet.,”

WENDY: “Trust me."

Wendy pointed her head towards Jack so that Alice could see why. Alice caught on.

ALICE: “Oh yea ok. What’s your amendment?”

WENDY: “The group has to decide at the time during certain situations if that could be achieved."

'M': "Well that’s just dumb, Either it’s done outright to avoid it totally or none at all, that just doesn’t make sense.”

Suddenly Jack stood up, and grabbed his bag.

TONY: “Where you going?”

JACK: “Sorry I have to get home, got chores to do, see you tomorrow.”

Jack stormed off down the street.

TONY: ““What’s up with him?”

SAMANTHA: ““Great one Tony, You had to run your mouth.”

TONY: ““What?”

SAMANTHA: “And as for you 'M', and you Wendy that was just dumb.”

'M': “What was?”

WENDY: “Sorry."

TONY: “What's going on?”

'M': “It’s Jack’s stupid infatuation with Sam,”

SAMANTHA: “It's not stupid.”

'M': “Then you know he likes you. why don’t you tell him you know,”

SAMANTHA: “It’s complicated. I need him to tell me so I can act on it. He needs to be the one to make the move.”

WENDY: “Guy's that's enough."

TONY: ““Complicated my arse, You need to tell him that you know.”

Sam got up.

SAMANTHA: “I’m not discussing this with you two.”

'M': "Well then discuss it with Jack.”

WENDY: “That’s enough, This is between Sam and Jack, and of course us, but it involve those two, leave them to sort it out.”"

'M': "It’ll take Sam years telling Jack that she knows,” said 'M''

SAMANTHA: “I have to go catch up with him, this discussion is over.””

Alice stood up.
'
ALICE: "No, no, I’ll go, you catch up later.”

SAMANTHA: "But he’ll know something’s up,”

ALICE: “Either way you’re in the firing line, Let me sort it, you talk to him later.”

SAMANTHA: "Fine,”

Samantha sat back down in a huff, and Alice ran off in the direction that Jack went.

END OF PART 1 CHAPTER 2

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

quote Said:I'm very competitive by nature. And I like to be the underdog - It's the best way to win. To come from behind and win is a great feeling!
- Zac Efron

The camera fades in to Mastermind who is back on his Private Jet heading back to New Zealand for a couple of days of preparation before heading to Monday Night Madness to compete in the King of the Ring Tournament. He had just beaten Shelby Cobra, and Ezekiel Carter Williams V, in a triple threat match at Wednesday Night Warfare, so he was on a high. He's sitting there looking out the window. A penny for his thoughts?

No one's giving me a chance to get past the 1st Round
No one thinks I can beat Steven Kessler or Grayson Stinger
Everyone thinks I'll just sit back and be defeated
Did they not just witness my return to form on Wednesday Night Warfare?

That's okay I have to be committed to myself
I have to believe in myself
I have to believe that I know that I can beat Steven Kessler and Grayson Stinger
Not just believe but know it.
I know I can beat Steven Kessler and Grayson Stinger

But it's about changing people's perspectives
They see me lose week after week
That was the old me
This is the new me.
I have to change their views

And so it will begin
It has begun already
And it'll continue to happen
I've taken care of Shelby and Zeke like I said I would
I'll take care of Kessler and Stinger
And then I'll take care of all the rest

I consider myself to be the Underdog.

After looking out the window of his private jet for a few minutes Mastermind speaks.

"I consider myself to be the Underdog. I have turned over a new leaf. People's perceptions of me have to change. Take the King of the Ring for example. Not nearly enough people that I have turned out a promo have given me a chance to make it out of Round 1 let alone make it through to Round 2. Why? Because of my losing streak.

"I'm done with all that. Since War Games, I have turned over a new leaf and that is to fight my way back to garner respect. I'll show people not to take me lightly. That said I'm the under dog come Monday.

"What's the definition of an Underdog I hear you all say? A competitor thought to have little chance of winning a fight or contest. That certainly shows me when I take on Kessler and Stinger in the first round of the Tournament.

"Let me get to Kessler. You have had a lot to say Kessler but very little to say about me, that to me is arrogance, and cockiness. That to me reeks volumes of it. That to me gets you in so much trouble that it's hard to know when to stop and think about it before it is too late. Hello Kessler I'm here too. You speak about so many others that you have forgotten the easy beat, me.

"I'm speaking out now and it'll probably get me the attention I deserve, but it might be a little bit early than I like but so what, fuck it. I say bring it on. This Kiwi has had enough of losing, and decided to do something about it. Kessler you're a stepping stone to greater things. Did you see how I dealt with Colby. I made her submit like so many others when I won. That'll be either you or Stinger.

"I'm coming to win Round 1, you've got the luckless draw. You picked up in this draw. You thought cool an easy win. No easy wins here mate. You've spoken about legacies, and being Camera Shy, well once I'm through with you, your camera shyness will be so extreme that will have to leave a legacy."

Mastermind gets up and stretches his back, and walks down to the other end of the plane, and pours himself a drink of water. He comes back and sits down, and takes a mouthful.

"Where was I? Oh yes, Kessler, forget me at your own peril and find where it gets you. Stinger, if you make it to Monday Night, fine, but don't forget to remember what you have to do. And that is wrestle.

"I've said enough for now of Kessler and Stinger, all I need to do now is get to talk about who I am going to beat on my way to winning King of the Ring.

"That's right people, I am going to win the King of the Ring. I'm the Underdog who has made a goal, and that goal is to win the King of the Ring, because to be able to become King of the Ring you just have to beat 5 people on the day. I can do that, no I will do that. Stop me if you can.

"That's right laugh. I'll show you all that the beatable Mastermind will be known as the unbeatable one now that I've turned a new leaf. I'm standing up, I'm making that move, and I'm doing it for all the right reasons, and that's me. I'll come from behind, and I'll make my way forwards and then you will all bow down to the new King, and that will be King Mastermind."

Mastermind starts laughing an evil laugh.

"I will address you all next promo. So until then. Have a pleasant day."

Mastermind sits back and takes another mouthful of water. The camera fades out.

Overall - 60 Wins 102 Losses 8 Technicals 2 Draws 1 No Contest
Comeback Record - 10 Wins 24 Losses 1 Draw
7th Year Record 2023 - 5 Wins 16 Losses
6th Year Record 2022 - 5 Wins 8 Losses 1 Draw
5th Year Record 2020 - 7 Wins 12 Losses 1 No Contest
4th Year Record 2019 - 12 Wins 1 Draw 21 Losses
3rd Year Record 2018 - 6 Wins 2 Losses
2nd Year Record 2015 - 1 Wins 9 Losses 2 Technical
1st Year Record 2014 - 24 Wins 34 Losses 6 Technicals

February 2020 Star of The Month
November 2014 Star Of The Month

Former XWF Thursday Night Anarchy Champion - 2022 - 1 Successful Defence
Former Three Time X-Treme Champion
Former Television Champion - 129 Days (Just the 4th TV Champion to break 100 days, and now 4th on the all time list)
Former Two Time Ark of the Covenant Champion
Lost in the 1st Round of the Woodstock Open - Wrestlestock 2019
Semi Finalist in the XWF King of the Ring 2020

50TH CAREER WIN vs TOMMY WISH - Wednesday Night Warfare - 2ND SEPTEMBER 2020

100TH CAREER LOSS vs BOB D - Weekend Warfare - 12TH AUGUST 2023

150TH MATCH vs HGH
100TH MATCH vs LUX - FOR THE TELEVISION CHAMPIONSHIP
50TH MATCH vs DUNCAN B DEADLY

HAVE APPEARED IN 21 PAY PER VIEW MATCHES IN XWF HISTORY

Check out my page for victories and losses

UPDATED

https://docs.google.com/document/d/e/2PA...CTILrW/pub