Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-12-2024, 05:09 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
Elimination Kliq Style
Bryan James Offline
New and Hungry

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

10-04-2014, 09:14 AM

The scene opens with Bryan James sitting in his car , theres an ice pack strapped to his knee, he has his cap on he looks around before speaking

Bryan James: There you have it….I’ve won my 1st match proper on Madness I beat an established Superstar in Barney Green , and I done it pretty well , In fact it was more or less a massacre Barney Green imposter or not Bryan James took you’re ass and handed it to ya, And afterwards the big dumb Russian decideds he hasn’t enough of me and has another go at me . Despite just being in a match I handled his big dumb ass too, So we go to Warfare ,I travel all the way down there and I find out my match to finally put down the big dumb ruski is cancelled , what a shame !

James throws the ice on the floor pissed off

Bryan James: You know what this place is bullshit ! 1st off I’m here two minutes and a big idiot Russian takes a fancy to me , That’s fine I deal with that, Then on my Madness debut I’m put up against a former world champion , Which again I deal with. Then my 2nd Warfare match gets cancelled , What a crock of shit I didn’t even get a chance to prepare for it anyway. But you know what that’s fine too, I’ll get Soviet Damage again and put an end to his rubbish about ending hardcore wrestling , I’ll send him back to the Gulag where he belongs.

James takes out his phone and looks down at a message its reads elimination tag match

Bryan James: You know what this is more of it , Now on my 2nd madness match I’ve been put in a tag elimination match against the Kliq ? Click what ? Anyway that’s not the point im here as a singles wrestler looking to make impact in yes you guessed it singles matchs, But look if the XWF want to continue handing these bullshit matchs then fine I’ll just keep winning till they can’t ignore me anymore, But whats the point ? Why are the Kliq even employed here ? I mean did the WWF get sick of there little parties and what not.

Bryan James: But 1st let me say something about my partners in this match , Partners a funny word because I don’t know or care about any of them , 1 guy Derrick Silva is a rookie so I guess I can rule out him for help , whats the point in having a rookie in there with us ? Its only going to cause us problems , But then again on the other hand it might suit us , Let him start early get knocked out and leave the real work to the real guys, of which there is 1 and that’s me , Now I’m not saying Maverick or Scully are bad workers or wrestlers …they probably are…But what I mean is the only person I trust is me Bryan James , and if I get hit with a pedigree or an outsiders edge or a jackknife powerbomb or whatever X-pac does…….I’m not going to be waiting on one of my partners to bail me out, I’ll be doing it myself, Maverick I don’t know much about you , A bit of a pretty boy from what I hear, You worry about us seen as you’re the one worried so much about the rookie .

Bryan James: You likened me to Owen Hart , This isn’t going to be very PC but that’s a bullshit comparison for one Owen is dead , Much like the Kliqs relevance , You see Razor I liked you when I was growing up, You talked cool , You acted cool , Little did I know at the time that you were just a clever rip on Scarface, You went from being one of the best in world at Wrestling , To one of the best in the world at disappointing people , You had the whole world at you’re feet and you pissed on it, you pissed on it so much that ironically you’re the one that ended living on the Razor’s edge, The great travesty is that Owen hart is dead and not the likes of you, Alcoholic …Murderer….Junkie that’s you all rolled into one , and then theres the other 3 ….X Pac you were always just a hanger on, Hanging off more professional , more popular people , Hell even Chyna was better than you in that infamous video, only Xpac has a term called X Pac heat, Its called this because he garners no reactions either way good or bad, Guess I better go lock up my lockeroom now in case a shit ends up in my bag …..Who knows what going to come out of that ruptured anus

Bryan James: And big Sexy Kevin Nash always a quadricep away from disaster , Big injury prone man who still wants to be relevant after all these years stick to twitter ya bum, Oh and then we got the bitches of the bunch HHH and HBK two guys who are so far up the Mcmahons arse holes they probably enjoy the smell of there farts ….Well listen up Kliq ! this Monday , You might get some joy off the other 3 losers but if ya come after me you’re going to wish this was 1995 because im’going to make you feel old

Bryan James: Oh and Maverick ill be there at you're team meeting just out of curiosity
Edit Hate Post Like Post