Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 09-16-2024, 12:34 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Woe is Coming... For YOU!
Woeful Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(booed by casual fans; hurts people; often angry)

09-10-2014, 10:49 AM

Allianz Arena
Munich, Bavaria, Germany
September 10, 2014
1:00 PM

The wind blows and it seems the times are a-changing. Woe is looking at the ring in the center of the ring and he scoffs.

WOE: This place sucks. Why are the talents of the omnipotent WOE being wasted on these insolent morons? Crimson Face? Hot Todd?! I may have well have been placed in a match with a toddler and a 70-year old man. That's about the level of competency in this match. I don't even have much to say about this match other than I'm disappointed. I should be main eventing yet I'm stuck wasting my time. And my partner? That fucker barely speaks English, punto. But at least that tribal fucktard knows how to operate a camera. Thank God for that. I'm going to crush something tonight... I don't know who yet. But they will be... demolished.

Woe smiles as he punches the nearby pillar causing a crack in it. He smiles at his work before pulling out his cheap flip phone. His fingers are almost too big, but he punches in 1 and hits the green button calling his speed dial #1.

WOE: BISHOP! How is production? What's the percentile? 201%?! We were at 205% yesterday! What the hell are you doing there!?! If I come back and we're one day behind there will be heads rolling! And don't assume you're safe Bishop. Your head will be first.

Woe hangs up the phone and screams in anger. The camera man moves in to get a better look. Woe, noticing this, picks up the camera man standing in front of him and tosses him into the first row of seats. The camera man falls in a clump onto the floor. Woe picks up the camera and inspects it, unsure of really what to do with it. He finally moves it about six inches away from his face and talks into it.

WOE: I hate being away. Everything goes to shit back home when that happens. You see what I'm talking about? 201%? Things haven't been that low since my last match where it fell to 195%. That shit won't fly with me. They think they can have a vacation while I'm away? They owe me their lives! Foolish imbeciles. I'm thinking... maybe tonight won't be so bad. Maybe tonight I'll... Oh ho I'm going to make an impact. Those three will never forget the name of Woe just you wait and see.

Woe smirks and drops the camera leading to a static feed.

[Image: 8cSo4aq.jpg?1]
Edit Hate Post Like Post