Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-06-2024, 12:53 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Heavey Metal Weight Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Powerhouse Shit
Great Buzzard Eli James IV Offline
Speaker of Truth

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-26-2014, 09:41 AM

"Things. And more things. And even more things fell upon the head of everyone. It pinned people to the ground. It was quite the scene, man. I had no choice but to get out my pen and write things down. As I wrote them down, I saw a great dildo falling from a man's pants that read "FRODO". It appears this man had missed someone so much they called the toy by his name. It was cute."

As I walked toward the man, he passed by a mirror and he looked so similar. I pressed on and decided to half-nelson him. Oh, it was the Heavy Champion of the World Peter Gilmour. Nevermind. I was pinning the old Peter Gilmour. His name was Kevin Steen and a 'guy' named Fatback indeed got up in him. Nice guy I thought. He directed me towards a guy who pretended to be like him many years ago, but was not a Heavy Champion.. he was a Heavy Metal champion. I had to see this. I saw him. It was Peter Gilmour, kind of. I bet he misses Frodo. I throw chicken parm towards him and call out to "Frodo." It was my opportunity to pin him. It was my turn to uip him once and for all. Not for myself, but for all the fatbackers out there who dream of one day seeing the original return.

I found a male prostitute and told him to go suck this guy's dick, since he always asks.. nay.. demands other men in the XWF to do so.. I figure I'd give him a present since he's the new heavy metal champion. Maybe it'll calm his whole "suck my dick" phase for a few hours. If not, I guess the XWF will just have to permanently have a guy suck his dick nonstop.

"Hey, Peter."

Eli goes toward Peter and does a roll up.

Small package Peter is gonna lose. Then he can get his dick sucked and I'll leave this belt. Give it meaning. I'll probably vacate it. Roll that up and smoke it in your uip.

[Image: N1KpZEA.jpg]

1x Universal Champion
1x Undefeated Trio Champion (1/3)
1x Undefeated Tag Team Champion
1x Undefeated European Champion
2x Undefeated UFO/FTW (Ark of the Covenant) Champion
1x United States Champion
2013 July Star of the Month
The One Who Ended & The Administrator
Former Owner of the XWF
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Scorpio Offline
Dick Of Doom

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(cheered BECAUSE they break rules and bones)

08-26-2014, 10:12 AM

(08-26-2014, 09:41 AM)Eli James Said: "Things. And more things. And even more things fell upon the head of everyone. It pinned people to the ground. It was quite the scene, man. I had no choice but to get out my pen and write things down. As I wrote them down, I saw a great dildo falling from a man's pants that read "FRODO". It appears this man had missed someone so much they called the toy by his name. It was cute."

As I walked toward the man, he passed by a mirror and he looked so similar. I pressed on and decided to half-nelson(can be a type of pin) him. Oh, it was the Heavy Champion of the World Peter Gilmour. Nevermind. I was pinning the old Peter Gilmour. His name was Kevin Steen and a 'guy' named Fatback indeed got up in him. Nice guy I thought. He directed me towards a guy who pretended to be like him many years ago, but was not a Heavy Champion.. he was a Heavy Metal champion. I had to see this. I saw him. It was Peter Gilmour, kind of. I bet he misses Frodo. I throw chicken parm towards him and call out to "Frodo." It was my opportunity to pin him. It was my turn to uip him once and for all. Not for myself, but for all the fatbackers out there who dream of one day seeing the original return.

I found a male prostitute and told him to go suck this guy's dick, since he always asks.. nay.. demands other men in the XWF to do so.. I figure I'd give him a present since he's the new heavy metal champion. Maybe it'll calm his whole "suck my dick" phase for a few hours. If not, I guess the XWF will just have to permanently have a guy suck his dick nonstop.

"Hey, Peter."

Eli goes toward Peter and does a roll up.

Small package Peter is gonna lose. Then he can get his dick sucked and I'll leave this belt. Give it meaning. I'll probably vacate it. Roll that up and smoke it in your uip.

Pin yo ass in under your name

Pinned Peter in your sig

Scorpio is just walking along when he happens upon some kind of weird shit involving Peter Gilmour, Eli James, and a male prostitute. As Sid Feder would say "what a bunch of ". Scorpio tries to close his eyes and make his way past them but ends up kicking Eli in the head breaking up his rape/pin attempt on Peter Gilmour before running off. Gilmour is just lucky Frodo wasn't around to make that rape attempt worse than it already was.

[Image: Scorpin.png]

#DickToFaces

Hate Post Like Post
Ozymandias Offline
Former XWF Management

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(cheered BECAUSE they break rules and bones)

08-26-2014, 10:16 AM

New XWF Heavy Metal Weight Champion: Eli James

Scorpio missed the roll up pin at the end of Eli's signature.

Eli will not vacate/give away the new title in ...5....4....3....2....1

[Image: uuNaMEP.png]
Hate Post Like Post