Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 09-21-2024, 08:04 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Getting Home Safely
#MemeQueen Luca Torchwick Offline
Waves don't die.

XWF FanBase:
Women and gay men

(physically attractive male on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes)

03-13-2013, 05:21 PM

Act One: An Eventful Ride Home

New York, New York

2:21 PM

March 7th, 2013

"Scratch the last one, and maybe the first one..."

Duncan's voice quivered with anxiety mixed with a strong sense of fear. Jared looks over from his post where he was counting the money when he hears his boss's voice. His first instinct is to put his mask back on, and reach for a rifle.

He's not the first shot, however. A loud bang followed by the door nearest Duncan bending and rattling proceeds Jared in his attempt to get the gun up to his shoulder. Duncan upon hearing the shot jumps back to avoid being hit. He jumps back right into Luca. The two struggle on the ground a bit before getting back up to their knees, following Jared's example. Grabbing the masks, and a rifle...

"What the actual fuck is going on back there?!"

"Cops are on our ass, Renee! Fucking floor it!"

The driver obeys Mero's demand and the van speeds up considerably. Jared pulls one of the van's back doors open to discover a startling fact.

Outside of the van, chasing after them were at least 5 police cars! Adding to it, backup was probably on its way!

"Fucking a, man. Fucking a..."

The butt of the rifle rises up to Luca's shoulder. He looks down his sight, and carefully takes aim at one man. The driver of the car that was leading the pack...

He undoes the safety...

And fires...

After a few bullets hit the glass of the windshield, the whole thing shatters into millions of tiny little pieces! Two more bullets fly into the driver's seat of the car, hitting the driver in the stomach and chest. The man collapses on the steering wheel, causing the car to maneuver out of control. The car turns left suddenly, causing the two cars that were following to T-Bone into it...

Renee drives the van onto an overpass, as the remaining two cop cars continue their chase. Jared and Luca take turns leaning out and shooting at the cars, to no avail. Their hearts collectively sink when out of the horizon come more flashing lights...

"God fucking dammit!"

"What the fuck is going on?!"

"A gunfight, Lenny. Next time don't fucking sleep in the car!"

"Calm down, both of you!"

Six more cars make their arrival onto the scene of the chase. The rifles are aimed, ready to shoot when Renee shouts to the back of the van.

"Put the safeties back on the guns boys, and close the doors! I have an idea!"

Without question, Luca and Jared close the van door, and put the safeties back on their guns...

"Now, why?"

The van smashes over the side of the overpass, rotating in mid air. The rotations cause the passengers in the back to flip around as well...

Act 2: Somewhere Up The Tracks

Hell's Kitchen

2:45

March 7th, 2013

[Image: hells_kitchen_01.jpg]

"Hey guys, I think Luca's waking up!"

Lenny waves the others over to the wreckage of the van as Luca begins to stir. Luca smacks the other hand that Lenny had kept on him and begins to stand. His legs suddenly become weak as noodles, causing him to fall flat on his ass. A deep shade of crimson comes out of Luca's mouth as he coughs more and more, bloodying the white shirt he has on under his jacket.

"Ugh, what happened?"

"We drove off the overpass, you hit your head on the ceiling. Then again on the floor. Maybe once or twice off the wall too. We kept driving, and then crashed into that wrecked train."

Renee points at a wrecked train that ended up off the tracks entirely, and back at the destroyed van that they had used to get to the tracks in the first place. Luca begins to stand again, this time more cautiously than the first attempt. This time using the broken down van to help keep his balance. He wobbles back and forth a bit on his weakened legs, and finally retains his balance.

"C'mon, let's go."

Duncan's voice sounds harsh and authoritative. He is not a fan of standing around, and is making it known right now.

"Calm down Duncan! He just woke up!"

"It's okay, he's right. We should get going, you don't know when the police will show up."

"They probably thought we died after driving off the overpass!"

"They'll need to collect the bodies for identification, what do you think they'll do when there are none?"

"You two are right, we gotta go now!"

On the ground lay the three bags filled with money. Luca grabs one, Duncan grabs another, and Lenny grabs the third. Jared leads the group, armed with a rifle. Renee brings up the tail end of the group, a pair of binoculars in her hands. What the hell is she going to use those for?

Act 3: Stuck in Orbit

"You know what I love about not being a part of Heiman's little clique anymore? I love not having to show respect to those who are unworthy of it. Take for example Prophecy. Sure, the man gave me my first loss in the company, but what has he done since? Absolutely, positively fucking nothing! Another person who I'm supposed to respect now that I lost to him was a man named Stagger Jones. What has he done lately? Oh right, nothing!

See where I'm going? Not only have I ended careers, you can ask Tyler Vegas and Triple L how I've done so. You can dig up Christian Carter to see how I caused the end of lives. Not only have I done that, but even those who beat me don't walk away from things in the same mindset as they did coming in. Prophecy and Stagger lost their touch after beating me. It's quite easy to see how people get after losing.

Now, moving away from the past and onto the present. Mr. Satellite, do you know why I brought up having to act like I respect people I didn't when I was apart of Heiman's clique?

It's because I actually respect you, Satellite. I respect the fact that you're not deformed.

I respect the fact that you can speak.

I respect the fact that you cover your face and choose to let a robot speak for you.

However, I don't respect that you do all those things to get others to feel bad for you. You're crazy for the sympathy of the people, so you make up bullshit stories to get that.

You aren't crazy.

You don't need an evaluation.

You're pathetic.

That's all you are.

A poor soul who cannot begin to comprehend that the world does not belong to you.

Who can't comprehend that he cannot be catered to at all times.

Who won't win.

Mr. Satellite, you're worthless.

Trash.

Tu est tres terrible!

Come Saturday, a mental evaluation should be the least of your concerns. Your attention should be focused on the man you will face when you pass the evaluation you have no chance of failing, because you aren't crazy. That man is myself, and that man is eager to prove a point by exterminating a 'man', a word used as loosely as possible, that someone sees something in.

That man, is not me.

I only see insolence in you.

You're a disease, a plague cast upon this federation, Mr. Satellite.

And like all plagues, you will be cured..."

[Image: giphy.gif]
Edit Hate Post Like Post