Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-31-2024, 05:32 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Heavey Metal Weight Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Blast From The Past
kmoney Offline
CCWF Mercenary

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

07-04-2014, 07:33 PM

K-Money is seen sitting at a table in the outside dining area of a Mexican bistro that he likes to frequent. On the plate in front of him appears to be a couple of pernos with extra cheese and green sauce, a taco, and a tamale. Sitting beside the plate is of course a whole bottle of tequila, Gran Patron Alfiler to be exact. Yeah, he must be slumming it today. As he sits there and enjoys his meal and his tequila he notices this scrawny looking cracka walking down the sidewalk near the bistro's dining area. Now scrawny looking crackas are a dime a dozen but this particular scrawny looking cracka looks familiar. A customer from back when K-Money was pumping more drugs into streets of Detroit than semen that is currently being pumped into Lindsey Lohan? No, that's not it, even though the guy does look like a junkie. That's when it hits him, he's that fucker that won that piece of shit XWF title, the 24/7 that gets shit all over like the X-treme Title used to. His name is like Tyrone Falcon or some shit. Nah, Trevor Hawk, yeah, that's it. K-Money sits there for a moment watching hawk like a.... well.... hawk. K-Money is about to let Hawk walk away when he finally comes to the realization that he has never won the shit title that Trevor Hawk has and he's a whore for gold so..... K-Money calls out to Trevor figuring that he's been gone for so long that the little bastard probably won't have any idea who he is.

K-Money: TREVOR! Yo, TREVOR! Can I get an autograph homie?

Trevor walks over to K-Money who stands up near his table extending his hand for a handshake. As soon as Trevor's hand touches K-Money's, K-Money yanks him right into an AMITYVILLE HORROR AND HAWKS HEAD BOUNCES OFF THE TABLE BEFORE SLAMMING INTO THE GROUND!

[Image: fridayuid.gif]

Is the basic reaction of everybody else eating nearby. K-Money now rolls up Hawk and a ref pops out of a nearby trashcan because apparently the XWF doesn't pay those guys shit.

1x XWF Universal Champion
1x XWF World Champion
2x XWF Cruiserweight Champion
1x XWF Tag Team Champin (w/ T-Money)
1x XWF Stable Champion (w/ Tomoko Hanahara, Sewaside, and T-Money )
1x XWF Hart Champion
1x XWF X-treme Champion (Undefeated)
1x XWF Heavymetal Weight Champion
1x XWF Ark of the Covenant Champion

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes kmoney's post:
Rain (07-04-2014)
Rain Offline
The Queen of Queer

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

07-04-2014, 08:14 PM

OOC: I'm hoping it's okay for me to respond, I checked the rules, I didn't see any 'no reply' rule like there is for the 24/7 title... I just wanted to say, I can tell you have some history here, and I love your style. I'd say a lot more, but I'll cut right to the reason I'm replying-- The pic doesn't work. At least not for me, though it could be an issue on my end, but I'm worried if the pic has a 'pin' of some sort hidden in it, then it won't count if the pic doesn't display. You might wanna check it, so everything shows up, good luck, great to see you join a few others in returning at the same time as I have... Rawk on, brutha. ^_^

--Shane/Rayne/Reeve/Ramona

[Image: Dahvie-vanity-botdf-crew-31823997_zpsgzuqvwx0.gif]

iAm fluid... my gender, my sexuality, my personality...
as fluid as the drops of water pouring down upon us from the heavens above

Former 24/7 Xtreme Champion [x1]
Born: 10.31.89 -- Died: 09.13.13 | ReBorn: 08.11.2014 | #emoHero | #BROKEN

@the_rain_storm (on forum) | @the_rain_storm (on twitter) | FaceSpace | The YouTubezz
Hate Post Like Post
Mason Prince Offline
Mom's Spaghetti

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

07-04-2014, 08:18 PM

"...Uh... you very obviously pinned me in a roll up.
The word pumping has the word pin inside of it.
Alfiler means pushpin in Spanish.
There are twenty seven lines in your post and that would end up being nine pinfalls.
Out of the twenty seven lines, fifteen have either text or a picture on them. Fifteen equals five pinfalls
The word over appears twice and you need to be over me to pin me.
Your picture didn't work for whatever reason, so if it did have something to do with a pin, fix it first and then I'll identify it.
The word won appears three times in the post. As does table.
Sit appears four times which would be the number after three.
Your signature has the word pin in it, when it says 1x XWF Hart Champin.
Kick out."

Trevor kicks out of the pin, grabs K-Money, spins him around, and throws him into the air, executing an RAV on his opponent, standing up immediately and walking away with the belt.

OOC: Just a quick question, mate, are you sure you won all the titles in your signature? I took a look just cause I was curious and you are not on the title histories at all. And it looks like you've only made about five posts as well. I don't know if there's a circumstance I don't know about, but if you didn't win the titles in RP, you can't say your character has won them. If you did, make sure to let Paul Heyman know, he'll put you in. Sorry if this sounds ignorant, but I hadn't heard of you at all. If not and you're a returning vet, good on you for coming back! I'm legitimately honored that someone with so much of a reputation is coming after my title. Looking forward to seeing you more often on the boards!

[Image: 4cDcn2D.jpg]

Accomplishments:

1x X-Treme Champion
1x Federweight Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Frodo mother fucking Smackins Offline
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

07-04-2014, 08:22 PM

Ooc:Kmoney's won them all. He's been around a long time. The history page isn't omniscient, it doesn't include a lot of things from before. And the titles that aren't around don't get added in.

[Image: ZXX7HJw.png?1]

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Frodo mother fucking Smackins's post:
Mason Prince (07-04-2014), Rain (07-04-2014)
Mason Prince Offline
Mom's Spaghetti

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

07-04-2014, 08:24 PM

OOC: Oh okay. Thanks a bunch, Frodo. Then I'm actually really excited about this! Welcome back, Kmoney. Happy you chose me as the first person to reply to since returning :)

Accomplishments:

1x X-Treme Champion
1x Federweight Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Rain Offline
The Queen of Queer

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

07-04-2014, 08:31 PM

Fredward... I know you and I don't get along. However

(07-04-2014, 08:22 PM)Frodo Smackins Said: Ooc:Kmoney's won them all. He's been around a long time. The history page isn't omniscient, it doesn't include a lot of things from before. And the titles that aren't around don't get added in.

[Image: thislopez_zps5bc9312b.png]

I may have died here last year before I even made it to my third match, but I can already tell this guy is legit. And... he may be a champ sooner, rather than later.

Keep your eyes open...

--R.

@the_rain_storm (on forum) | @the_rain_storm (on twitter) | FaceSpace | The YouTubezz
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Rain's post:
Mason Prince (07-04-2014)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Rain's post!
Mason Prince (07-04-2014)
Mason Prince Offline
Mom's Spaghetti

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

07-04-2014, 08:34 PM

OOC: Reeve, I mean this with the most respect, but this is not a place to RP with Frodo, please take that to a different thread. This is supposed to be between me and kmoney.

Accomplishments:

1x X-Treme Champion
1x Federweight Champion
Hate Post Like Post
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

07-04-2014, 10:39 PM

pernos is not an English word and when investigated would turn up that perno means pin in Spanish

Shane happens to be on his way to an asparagus sale and sees the perno in progress!

...THREE!!

New Champ: K-Money

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane's post:
Mason Prince (07-05-2014), Rain (07-05-2014)
kmoney Offline
CCWF Mercenary

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

07-04-2014, 10:59 PM

OOC: I Dunno why the pic didn't work, it worked for me on two different browsers, technology :-( . Also Yes I did win those titles but they predate the current title history page and as this character I haven't really done anything since the XWF switched to these boards which is why I have a low post count. As far as rping, I may do something but I really just wanted to mess around with the Ark Title a little. Glad I could provide some excitement though lol, and thanks for the compliments.

1x XWF Universal Champion
1x XWF World Champion
2x XWF Cruiserweight Champion
1x XWF Tag Team Champin (w/ T-Money)
1x XWF Stable Champion (w/ Tomoko Hanahara, Sewaside, and T-Money )
1x XWF Hart Champion
1x XWF X-treme Champion (Undefeated)
1x XWF Heavymetal Weight Champion
1x XWF Ark of the Covenant Champion

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like kmoney's post:
Mason Prince (07-05-2014), Rain (07-05-2014)
Rain Offline
The Queen of Queer

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

07-05-2014, 01:42 AM

OOC: Bro, I saw your name in red... I literally shouted 'NIIICE!!' out loud, I fan-girled! XD Seriously, STICK AROUND, you'll love it, believe me. And this is coming from a guy that was killed last September after only having two matches. I returned...and I'm running with the ball I've been trusted with. I can tell you're a guy that'd have no problem making an epic impact in your return.

Also, Trev? I wasn't 'roleplaying with Frodo'. I was showing my support for K-$, as I personally messaged him, telling him that even the broken link itself was a 'pin', as the URL read 'uid'. Happens that it was my laptop, as the pic shows up just fine on my PC. But yeah, I woulda totally sent in a pic of the url if I was only one of the few to see it.

And Shane-o... all about the asparagus and other veggies, n'atch! XP ...Totally gonna have to try that yogurt ya mentioned. I've been appreciating our talks, it's certainly helped. Anywayz, K-Cash... run with it. Keep the belt, but even after, stick around, and I promise ya won't regret it. Rawk on, brutha. ^_^

~ Other $hane-o-mac

Hate Post Like Post