Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 09-16-2024, 12:45 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Target Shooting - Avery Kain
Mastermind Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

05-26-2014, 03:54 PM

The scene is pure black.

Suddenly a wooshing sound like an arrow hitting a target is heard, then another wooshing sound, and then a third.

Then a click of fingers are heard, and then there is silence.

Suddenly there is gun fire, one single shot. Then another shot, and then a third shot.

Then another sound of clicking fingers, and then again there is silence.

Then there is a sound of a quick thud, like a dart is hitting a dart board. Then a second quick thud, and a third.

Then again more clicking fingers, and then again silence.

Then suddenly is a sound of a ball hitting another ball like in snooker or pool. And then a second one, and then a third one.

Then again more clicking fingers, and then again silence.

Then a voice speaks.

"What am I doing Avery Kain? What am I doing?"

"Where are you Avery Kain? Where are you?

"Where am I Avery Kain? Where am I?

Then silence........................................................................................................................................

Then laughter

"Hahahahahahhahahhahahahhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Then more silence

The camera fades in to a field. In the middle of nowhere. There are archery boards scattered across the field, all with Avery Kain's face on them.

Suddenly there is a whoosing noise, and an arrow shoots past into the nearest board. The camera follows the direction, and it sees the arrow land right in the middle. The camera turns around and spots Mastermind holding a bow. He's smiling.

"Sorry Mr. Camera Man but you were in the way, no harm done, proved my point though."

The camera man steps out of the LOS or Line Of Sight for those uninformed who don't know what LOS is.

"You know Wrestling is quite like Archery or any shooting sport. Get a target in your cross hairs, and wham that target is no more."

Mastermind grabs another arrow, places it in his bow, aims, and shoots. The arrow whooses past the camera again and thuds into the archery board. The camera focuses in on where it landed. Smack back in the middle.

"As you can see I am that dam good, and Avery Kain, in Wrestling I am that dam good. What happened last week was a shocker, I lost to Baker, but he'll get his soon enough, what will happen this week is beyond words but you'll see soon enough Avery. I guarantee you that."

Mastermind smiles and clicks his fingers. The camera fades out.

There's another clicking of fingers, and the camera fades in to another field. This time there are no archery boards. Just nothing but grass.

"Pull."

From out of no where comes two clays. Suddenly there were two gun shots in quick succession, and the clays are shot to smithereens.

The camera could see that there were photos of Avery Kain on each clay.

"Pull."

Again there are two clays shot into into the air, and again two sounds of single shots from a gun, and again both clays were shot into smithereens. The camera pans around to see Mastermind with a gun in his hand

"Ya see I'm very good at shooting anything that flies into my path, why because I am that dam good. Shooting clays just as like arrows is a lot like wrestling. Avery Kain you are in my cross hairs, you are my clay, and there I will shoot you out of the way. Because why because I am that dam good."

Mastermind smiles and clicks his fingers again, and again the camera fades out.

Another sound of clicking fingers, and this time the camera fades into a room with a dart board on the wall. Again there was a picture of Avery Kain in the dart board. Suddenly the camera sees a dart come quickly whizzing by, it hits the bullseye.

The camera turns around to see Mastermind smiling and holding two more darts. He gestures for the camera man to move and he does show. Mastermind then shoots the second dart and then the third dart. They both hit the bullseye like the first one.

"As you can see darts is a bit like wrestling, you have to know when to aim up. You have to know when to pull out the big moves. And when you hit those big moves you hit the bullseye. Do you have any big moves Avery Kain, I certainly do, and I'm not afraid to use them. I'm that dam good at playing darts, I'm even better at Wrestling."

Mastermind smiles again and clicks his fingers. The camera fades out.

For the last time there was a clicking of fingers, and the camera fades into another room. This time it sees a pool table. The whole pool table was covered with a giant photo of Avery Kain. On the outskirts of all 6 pockets were a ball. Mastermind walks into the shot with a pool cue.

"You either turn up Wednesday Night Avery or you don't I couldn't care either way. To make it in the XWF you have to be very good at what you do, and I'm that dam good. Here's why."

Mastermind put the white ball on the table. He then proceeded to sink all 6 balls on the table at once, and then turned back to the camera.

"Any way you look at it Avery Kain, whether its Archery, Clay Shooting, Darts, Pool or even Wrestling, I am that dam good. My mood after last week where Baker fluked that win, is not good, and you will be the victim of it. I will show people that I deserve to be here in the EMF, and you're the first of my stepping stones, to get back to respect. Respect me or don't you'll feel the Mind Controller. I've all ready won the battle, now I need to win the war. But come on Avery do your best.

"Now get lost I've wasted too much time today, Avery Kain has wasted nothing."

For the last time the camera fades out.

Overall - 61 Wins 104 Losses 8 Technicals 2 Draws 1 No Contest
Comeback Record - 1 Win 2 Losses
8th Year Record - 2024 - 1 Win 2 Losses
7th Year Record 2023 - 5 Wins 16 Losses
6th Year Record 2022 - 5 Wins 8 Losses 1 Draw
5th Year Record 2020 - 7 Wins 12 Losses 1 No Contest
4th Year Record 2019 - 12 Wins 1 Draw 21 Losses
3rd Year Record 2018 - 6 Wins 2 Losses
2nd Year Record 2015 - 1 Wins 9 Losses 2 Technical
1st Year Record 2014 - 24 Wins 34 Losses 6 Technicals

February 2020 Star of The Month
November 2014 Star Of The Month

Former XWF Thursday Night Anarchy Champion - 2022 - 1 Successful Defence
Former Three Time X-Treme Champion
Former Television Champion - 129 Days (Just the 4th TV Champion to break 100 days, and now 4th on the all time list)
Former Two Time Ark of the Covenant Champion
Lost in the 1st Round of the Woodstock Open - Wrestlestock 2019
Semi Finalist in the XWF King of the Ring 2020

50TH CAREER WIN vs TOMMY WISH - Wednesday Night Warfare - 2ND SEPTEMBER 2020

100TH CAREER LOSS vs BOB D - Weekend Warfare - 12TH AUGUST 2023

150TH MATCH vs HGH
100TH MATCH vs LUX - FOR THE TELEVISION CHAMPIONSHIP
50TH MATCH vs DUNCAN B DEADLY

HAVE APPEARED IN 21 PAY PER VIEW MATCHES IN XWF HISTORY

Check out my page for victories and losses

UPDATED

https://docs.google.com/document/d/e/2PA...CTILrW/pub