Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-03-2024, 10:06 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Getting Closer
The Freak Mike Rhodes Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Monster Heel

(always booed; cheats; hurts people)

03-04-2013, 03:10 PM

The scene fades in as we look apon the camera spanning across a beautiful moutain view. as we look at the moutain view a voice comes over and begans to speak....

the days are getting closer until my debut in the XWF.. Alot of people are gonna see just what a perfect machine like myself is capable if doing inside the squared circle...

As the voice continues to talk we finally see mike rhodes dressed in dark blue jean pants with black combat boots and backwards tapout hat, mike rhodes standing near a cliff looking out into the scenary..holding a water bottle in his left hand he twists the cap off getting a drink of the cold water.. the camera goes into a wide shot as we see mikes four wheeler setting on his right side. mike walks over getting on to his four wheeler sitting down..

so nice out this time of day.. I've been watching XWF television and just to put it frankly sucks!! All these has been rejects walking around here trying to hold on to their spot they've held oh so dearly just makes me SICK!!! Well no more soon enough your gonna come across someone like myself and things aint gonna go so well. .. the days are getting closer for my arrival and im going to unleash nothing but hell assholes and elbows. And for all the XWF superstars if you get in my way your going to find out the hard way why they call me the freak..Now if you dont mind im going to ride before daylight breaks..

The scene slowly fades to black as we see mike starting up his honda 400 ex racing four wheeler and rides a wheelie into the trail that laid behind him...
Edit Hate Post Like Post