Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 09-16-2024, 12:50 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
We're Here (Rp 2)
Dusty Wyatt Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

04-09-2014, 05:35 AM

Scene 1

We are hours away from Wednesday Warfare. A video package is played on XWF.com, from none other than Dusty Wyatt. Broken out in love is played in the backround.

*Dusty Wyatt*
WELCOME ALL, to the virtues of madness, shadows and death. Hahahaha. Soon, three men will find out that Dusty Wyatt isn't your average joe, Roman Reigns, Omega and Heinrich Winters will all fall to their knees as I cement my ideals and status as a true XWF superstar, well of course that's what I will be known as, but I am not here, to be a superstar like your current heroes. You will have to search the labyrinth of your minds to get close to what I am AND THAT, that is the big question...what am i? My brother may have said Cena had the whole world in his hands. Well now...I do.

Dusty Wyatt spins on the spot, looking up at the sky. He begins to sing.

*Dusty Wyatt*
I got the whole world in my hands, I got the whole...world...in...my...hands.

Dusty then looks towards the camera lens. His eyes piercing through.

*Dusty Wyatt*
It isn't what you know maaaan, it's what you can prove and come tonight, I will prove that it's better to lead a pack of wolves, that it's better to be from the world I am from. When I am done, no one will be safe from the truth. You can send who you want, just don't send anybody you want back. Hahaha.

Dusty bends over backwards and crab walks around, paying respect to his Brother Bray. He then rolls over and stands up and starts climbing a tree. Near the top he settles on a branch. A quick flash of the mysterious person wearing the Horses mask appears in shot then disappears.

End Scene 1

---------

Scene 2

Backstage at Warfare, Dusty Wyatt is wearing a hawaiian Tee, blue jeans and white shoes. He is meditating in a corner, the man with the horse mask standing tall in the opposite corner.

Seconds pass, there is a knock at the door and in steps a cameraman and a interviewer seemingly to question Mr Wyatt about his upcoming debut.

*Interviewer*
M...M...Mi...Mister Wyatt, could I have a few moments of your time sir.

Dusty open his eyes, looks up menacingly at the interviewer. He then jumps to his feet and slowly walks up to the cameraman, snatching the camera from his hands and then throwing the cameraman out of the room. Dusty hands the camera to the figure with the horse mask on.
Dusty then turns to the interviewer.

*Dusty Wyatt*
You want to ask ME questions YOU have the nerve to interrupt me maaaannn, big mistake.

Dusty grabs the interviewer and opens a cupboard door. Inside are pigs carcasses hanging, blood dripping everywhere. He throws the unfortunate man inside and locks the door behind him. Dusty then turns to the camera that the unknown man in the Horses mask is holding up for him.

*Dusty Wyatt*
Tonight, here in Norfolk, Virginia, the people will open their eyes, they will be shown what I am capable of. Mr Winters goes on about broken bones, haha, son you are living in a fairytale maaaannn, you won't be breaking anyone's bones, BROKEN BONES is nothing compared to what I am going to do, I am going to grind down your bones to dust, when I have walked the yellow brick road, there will be nothing left BUT dust maaaannn, haha.
Virginia...We're here.

The lights go out as we edge closer to warfare. What else will Dusty Wyatt have in store tonight. Stay tuned for more information.

End Scene 2

Current 2x Ark of Covenant Champion

[Image: yOiur.gif]

Edit Hate Post Like Post