Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-28-2024, 09:02 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Not Afraid(nWo,Martin,All)
Cain Offline
The Last Son of Eden

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(cheered BECAUSE they break rules and bones)

03-29-2014, 05:35 PM

Alright. Truth time.

Road to Xtreme? I will tell you that this place is the perfect place for me.

For a while, since I drew with Swagmire, I doubted myself. You may ask yourself, how the fuck does a man who is seven feet tall and almost four hundred pounds of sheer muscle doubt himself? It's really simple, schiesse kopfs. You see, I have been into this business since I was a kid, und I have seen so many names come und go. Bret Hart. Chris Benoit. Jake Roberts. The Ultimate Warrior. Even our very own Hulk Hogan. While some of these men live on in the annuls of our business, some start out strong; und fizzle out. Their fire, it dies. I doubted myself because nine out of ten superstars lose their stride.

I am different.

I am The Beast of Berlin, Romulus Heinrich Winters.

My drive? Well my drive, much like myself, is eternal. It is always there, though I express myself better through gratuitous violence. There isn't much to say about me, except that I hurt people. And I enjoy it.

Where's my accent? I don't have to pander to what you all think a German should sound like. For you see, I was born in Berlin, educated at the vatican in Rome. So I am not just some dumb foreigner, which brings me to my next point.

Hollywood Hulk Hogan.

The nWo.

New World Order, in a former life, we could have gone together like sauerkraut und American hot dogs. But you men? A man who has retired so many times he has "Frequent Flyer Miles" at Shady Pines? And Hollywood Hulk Hogan wants to manage me in a match against The Outsiders? That's fine. That's awesome, but I choose the stipulation...

....brother.

One Outsider will be allowed in the ring at a time. Hundreds of years ago, I followed a code which stated "face your opponents on equal ground". Your handicap will be bad enough due to the unfortunate fact that Julian Martin pissed me off. Trust me, you do not poke an angry Beast. Yes, my anger is directed at Martin, but I will be taking it out on you. So don't youEVER threaten me after I WARN you, because I have destroyed bigger armies single handedly.

So, nWo, the ball is in your court. You want to "teach me a lesson"? Go ahead and trt.

[Image: Wz4kwdV.jpg]
The awesome banner was brought to you by Morbid Fuckin Angel.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Cain's post:
Frodo mother fucking Smackins (03-29-2014), Julian Martin (04-01-2014)
Scott Hall

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-29-2014, 06:07 PM

"Oooh it's the boogeyman. Why don't you sit down, listen to David Hasselhof and suck on a kielbasa before you pop a blood vessel, eh kraut boy?"

"In no time in history would your boring ass fit in with the nWo. Hell, I don't think Hollywood would find you fit enough to carry his boa around."

"Let me give you some advice, kraut breath: Take that 'drive' of yours right off a tall cliff, because stepping in the ring with Big Sexy and I is going to hurt so much worse. Ramble all you want about whoever the hell Julius Martinez is, but you better focus on the nWo. You want us so bad? You got us. Chump."
[-] The following 2 users Like Scott Hall's post:
Hollywood Hulk Hogan (03-29-2014), Julian Martin (04-01-2014)