Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 10-18-2024, 05:23 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Watch You Burn (RP #4)
Andrew Morrison Away
The Storm Of Destruction

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(booed by casual fans; hurts people; often angry)

02-08-2014, 12:21 PM

It is a dark and starry night. Andrew Morrison sits in front of a fire he has started in a grassy knoll not far from the Apocalyptic Genesis compound. He is in a black shirt and jeans and he has his hair tied back, away from his face. He looks into the fire and begins to speak.

"Such a beautiful sight, isn't it? Watch as the flames dance! Watch as they crawl and leap toward the sky! Watch the smoke lift from the ashes! Ah, but we shall add something to the fire now, to help it grow!"

Andrew reachs behind him and grabs an old XWF magazine and opens it up and shows it to the camera. It is an article on John Raide. Andrew laughs briefly before throwing the magazine into the fire, and smirks as the flames leap. Andrew stares as the magazine blackens.

"You wish to try to fight fire with fire, don't you, John? You wish to try and talk tough, and tell me how I am a tool. How I am a joke. You insult my family, my friends and you wish to try and play games with one of the masters of it. You are pathetic. Why, you say nobody gives a damn about Tera or Michael? Is that why guys like Morbid Angel and Frodo Smackins are so riled up when Michael speaks? They are intimidated! They see as I see, that he is going to be a force to be reckoned with. Come Madness, Tera will show the world how much of a force SHE is. And quite frankly, your lack of respect was expected. Then again, you are not the first nor will be the last."

Andrew watches as the magazine turns to ashes, and he stands and raises his arms as the flames grow higher and speaks louder.

"You honestly believe you stand a chance against me!? You honestly believe that you can shut me up and slow me down! You are just an insect in the path of a flamethrower and I promise you I will roast you alive and make you wish you had NEVER stepped in the ring with me. You will eat every single word you have spoken, and I will enjoy every second of it! I will watch as your skin blisters and bubbles until it pops and bleeds and blackens! I will show the world what happens when you doubt the power of Apocalyptic Genesis and when you doubt me."

Andrew looks to the sky and laughs before looking down to the flames and whispering.

"Ashes to ashes, dust to dust, when all is said and done, I shall watch you burn...this has been the word of Morrison..."

W-L Record Since Return: 1-1 (singles or tag) 0-1 (special/gauntlet matches)
[Image: pdCdNLq.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Andrew Morrison's post:
Morbid Angel (02-09-2014)