Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-22-2024, 09:02 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
O Canada....
benjamincrane Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Tweener/Neutral

(crowd reaction varies; dips between face & heel)

02-24-2013, 02:23 AM

(scene opens with Crane's A-Team van pulling up in front of a diner)

[Image: the_a-team_van.jpg]

(Crane gets out of the van, looks around, and takes in a deep breath)

Crane: Ahhhhhhhhhhh, nothing like that crisp, Canadian air! Not to mention that universal health care. Ya gotta love America Jr.

(Crane walks around the van and enters the diner where we see a lot of jeans and cowboy hats)

[Image: rodeoauction.jpg]

Crane: How are all my Canadian friends?

(everyone turns around and looks at him funny)

Crane: Show of hands, who's down for some hockey after I get through eating?

(no one puts up their hand, they just continue to look at him funny)

Crane: What? I come all the way up here and there aren't any NOBODY wants to play hockey?

Random Customer: Son, I don't know what you're going on about Canada and such but you do know you're in Texas don't ya?

Crane: (dumbfounded look) TEXAS? THE HELL?

(Crane quickly runs outside to his van, opens the door and crawls in)

(the camera follows him as he checks his GPS)

Crane: WHY IS MY GPS IN UPSIDE DOWN? DAMMIT!! How the hell did I not drive into a lake or something?

(Crane gets out and starts walking back into the diner)

Crane: (sigh) Well, I might as well eat while I'm here.

(Crane walks up to the counter)

Crane: Uh, just give me a burger and fries I guess...

(as the waitress rings him up Crane gets out his phone to look something up and a young man approaches him)

[Image: good-looking-cowboy-smiling.jpg]

Guy: Hey, you're Benjamin Crane right? From XWF?

Crane: (looks up) Hell yes, I am! (shakes the guys hand) And who would you be?

Guy: I'm Randall James, sir.

Crane: Nice to meet ya, Randall. I don't want to be rude, but I got to look up how long it's gonna take me to get to the show Wednesday.

Randall: I know, it's in Toronto this week isn't it? What are you doing here?

Crane:.......

Randall: Uh, well, you see I'm in a wrestling school right now and believe me, it's a real honor to see you! I mean, you're pretty badass!

Crane: Is that right? Wrestling school you say?

Randall: Yes sir! Been at it for 7 months.

Crane: Well, let me ask you something Randall. Do you believe in fate?

Randall: Fate? I don't know... sure, I guess.

Crane: Well, considering I'm supposed to be in another country right now and yet I'm here talking with an aspiring pro wrestler, I'd say destiny has just shined down upon you.

Randall: I'm sorry?

Crane: Fate has pushed you into my path. Therefore, I am going to offer you quite the opportunity.

Randall: Yeah? What kind of opportunity?

Crane: Much like Darth Sidious, it occurs to me that perhaps it is time for me to take on an apprentice.

Randall: Are you for real?

Crane: I am. I'll tell ya what, I've got a LONG trip ahead of me and could use some company. Come with me to Warfare on Wednesday, I'll lay out the plan. If you decide it's not what you're looking for, at least you get a free show and I'll even buy you a plane ticket back home.

Randall: (takes off hat and runs his hand through his hair) All right! I'll do it! You really gonna put me on the show?

Crane: Well, as long as you remember that you work FOR ME. What I say, goes. I will train you, I will mold you in to MY likeness. And as long as you "walk the line" then yes, you can travel with me and learn. I am The Monolith, after all.

Randall: Aw, man! Thank you so much!

Crane: Don't thank me yet. For right now, sit down and have some lunch with me. Then we take off for Canada. Step one will be to see how well you follow orders.

Randall: Orders?

Crane: This whole country thing is not gonna fly. No, if you are to be my apprentice you will have to transform yourself from cowboy to hero. For you see, we are going on a quest to save professional wrestling.

Randall: (looks confused) Ok.... so what am I gonna have to do to become a hero?

Crane: Read a LOT of comic books. Lucky for you I have just happen to have a lot of comic books in the van. So you, kid, are gonna get a crash course. Come Wednesday, you will be ready to join me in my quest.

(the waitress brings Crane his food)

(Crane gets his drink and toasts Randall)

Crane: For Asgard!

Randall: For Asgard.....what's Asgard?

Crane: (sigh)
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like benjamincrane's post:
(02-24-2013), (02-24-2013), Wallace Witasick (02-24-2013)