Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-26-2024, 04:01 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'll rip through every last one until the only thing left in the ring is my discharge
Mister Mystery 17 31707 1 Offline
Eat shit and rot in Hell

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

11-13-2013, 08:36 AM

:PF 17 31707 1:
Well guys, it's been a month and a half since my surgeries and I've returned. I'm ready to get back to action but there's just-

Poppa wheezes between his words and now has broken into a coughing fit. He gargles up some flem and spits a wad of disgusting discharge across the room. He takes his thumb, presses it against his left nostril and blows a snot rocket right into the camera lens. Half of our view -- make that most of our view -- is obstructed by the refuse that came flying out of Poppa's hairy nostril.

Excuse the fuck out of me; I'm getting over a slight cold and I've been spitting up shit that looks like it came from another planet. Now as I was saying, I'm ready to get right back into action but there's just one problem.

Camera backs away from Poppa's face to reveal that he's sitting in a wheelchair. The camera circles around to get a full view of the chair, which has a custom paint job with a blood stained, blood stained, blood stained hockey mask (for you Duke) on the back, and it looks like the chair has some kind of dual exhaust system built in. Poppa flips a switch and flames burst from the afterburners -- yes, that's what those things were! -- and his wheelchair starts to zoom through the room and down the hallway of what appears to be a hospital. Nurses and patients dive out of the way as Poppa's supercharged wheelchair flies down the hall and whisks around the corner, out of sight. His voice can be heard echoing from a great distance-

I'm coming back! And I'm going to rip through the XWF once again -- from right here in this god forsaken chair!

The sound of a woman screaming-

Well get the fuck out of the way next time bitch and maybe you won't get mowed down by Big Poppa!

[Image: oqhyzp.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mister Mystery 17 31707 1's post:
Peter Fn Gilmour (11-13-2013)
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

11-13-2013, 10:35 AM

Welcome back!!

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post