Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-09-2024, 11:50 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Lethal Lottery 2 Entire Tourney + PPV RP Archive
The Rat Race (RP 2)
John Austin Away
Grizzled Young Vet

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty; many likable qualities)

10-22-2013, 05:25 AM

ACT: Symphony of Destruction

Adolph Hitler was considered a visionary in many eyes. They seen him as a leader, a man with great vision and someone they trusted. HOWEVER!! others found Hitler to be a evil son of a bitch, hell bent on world destruction. A man who caused the deaths of over eleven million people in some of those most sickest and twisted ways one could die. We all know the story, so no need to go into details but many say Hitler is the man to blame for all of that.

We begin in at the Auschwitz-Birkenau museum located in Oswiecim, Poland. This was the site of one of the six concentration / extermination camps during the war. This location has now been turned into a memorial / museum to pay tribute to those who lost their lives and plus show the history of exactly what happened. We see John Austin walking down the halls, looking at the different exhibits on display.

John is not dressed in his normal attire of this demonic like pope, no he is dressed in a high dollar suit and tie for this occasion. Very out of place attire he is wearing but I guess for this occasion, you have to dress somewhat respectfully. He makes his way towards the end of the hall and stops at the glass case containing all the suitcases that the families had left behind.

I came here to Poland to see what drives a man like Nazi for world domination and a purification of all the races. I wanted to get into the mind and see what it was like. I know I can be a sick individual and I know I am not physically right inside my brain but my god man, you are sicker than I am. We come from different walks off life. Your ancestors were bat shit crazy Nazi but you see *John quietly laughs*...There is one thing about them that makes them failures. They held the Jewish population, the mentally challenged and other races against their will and tortured them for pleasure. They wasted their precious and valuable time trying to do the deed of death where as I would killed them dead as soon as they walked through the door. No more games, no more tricks, just death of the first degree.

I drafted you to my team in round one cause I knew what type of individual you are and what you can bring to the table but you see, I also did it for the reason that if anyone can stop you, it will be me. See I don't wave my swastika flag proudly in the air like you do, all I need is my saber of truth. I am walking death son and until your mind can realize it, you are no better off than those sorry pieces of shit ancestors of yours. You in a position that makes Smoke Man and I salivate with delight. Not only do we get to face you in round two but you have someone as your partner that is green as goose shit. This will be a cake-walk for us two. I mean think of the headlines now "Smoke Man and John Austin embarrass Nazi and Kimmy K to death so bad that they actually died" ...*John Laughs* ...The fun has only just begun.....

Kimmy K, dear sweet angel of our company. You need to wake up baby girl and realize that you are in the big leagues now. This is not some cupcake independent promotion from your past, you are in XWF. There are the freaks and geeks in our company but there is also the individuals that will take your soul just by looking into your eyes. My savior wants your soul for his altar Kimmy. He told me nothing would taste more than the blood of a young female across his fangs and when my savior wants something that bad, I will do what it takes to please him. Don't fear him Kimmy because he already knows everything about you. He knows what you look like, what you eat for breakfast and your daily routine. When Smoke and I are done dragging the lifeless corpse of Nazi back to the depths of damn-nation ...the fun will be begin with you little girl.....

That leaves us back with you Nazi. Your claims of sick and twisted torture have made most of the XWF nation turn their heads in disgust. You boast about your victims with pride and you also boast about how much of a bad man you are. Let me tell you something Mein Führer...nothing about you screams evil and twisted. I see you as a sad man. You hide behind the blood of your victims and seek praise from those of your race and when you don't get it, you go out for more. I don't need the acceptance from others, fuck them. When the bells rings and we drag you back to the flames of glory, I will personally bathe in your own BLOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Remember everyone, this is not a lethal lottery, this is a fucking rat race and the first rat to get through this maze of fight and to the cheese, is the winner. I am plagued by demons and voices that cloud my mind and soul. I am the taker of souls and the man who serves his dark lord with flying colors. When we get our hands raised and move to round three Smoke Man, all I have to say is you're welcome. You are welcome for the deed of death but make no mistake about it, you are a marked man just like Nazi and Kimmy K. Welcome everyone to the symphony .........of destruction!

John walks past the glass case and takes a right down a corridor as our scene comes to a end. Who will survive and make it to Round 3? will it be Smoke Man and Austin or Nazi and Kimmy K? ....stay tuned

To find John, turn those lights out because he will then appear...
XWF LEGEND and the only man who punked out Duke TWICE
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like John Austin's post:
Christine Nash (10-22-2013), Sarah Parsons (10-24-2013)