Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-07-2024, 05:49 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Steve Sayors manages to catch up with Mystica
Mystica Offline
Monsters Are Real

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

09-03-2013, 04:11 AM

Waiting in the back for Madness to start, Mystica/David is pacing like a cat. There is something off in his demeanor; more than usual. His tired eyes are quite apparent, bearing deep, dark bags, almost to the point of looking like shiners from a bar fight. But everyone knew better. He wasn't a bar fighter. He was a thinker. And he had been thinking far, far too much.

With most other wrestlers avoiding him, Steve Sayors and a single cameraman manage to track him down rather easily. When asked regarding his location, many simply shook their heads disapprovingly and pointed in a vague direction. But eventually Steve found him...meditating in the boiler room. As the XWF teamsters entered the room, David opened one eye, still seated.

"Oh, no. Not you."

"Sorry to bother, but we wanted to get some thoughts regarding your recent involvement in the--"

"Do not peddle me into a corner or definition. That's poor journalism, Steve. I would know."

He sighs and stands. But before looking to Sayors, he turns to his left and climbs up on a small stepstool next to a water heater. With one hand, he pops open the very top and withdraws, of all things, a ladle, which seems to contain a dark brown liquid.

"Um...what is that?"

"Earl Gray."

"You're brewing Earl Gray in the building's water heater?!"

"...do you normally not do that?"

"Uh, just...forget it. Let's just...get to it. With Alexandra Callaway facing Eli James IV for the United States belt, where do you stand?"

"What could you mean by that, Steve?" David asks, sipping from the ladle.

"Well, it's been made apparent in the last few weeks that you and Alexandra have a close friendship of sorts. With Eli as your mentor, is this creating a rift?"

"A rift..." David repeated, staring down into the water hearter full of his favourite tea, thinking carefully. "No, I wouldn't call it that. Not a rift. An internal struggle, I suppose. But, you see, I'm doing the smart thing in all this."

"And what's that?"

"I'm staying down here, making my tea in the cunting water heater, and staying out of it until it's over."

[Image: b7zaJm8.jpg]

Achievements
  • 1x Tag Team Champion
  • August 2013 Superstar of the Month (Thank you all so much!)
  • 1x US Champion
  • 1x X-treme Champion
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Mystica's post:
(09-03-2013), Great Buzzard Eli James IV (09-03-2013), Jessie-ica Diaz (09-03-2013)