Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-10-2024, 01:59 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Heavey Metal Weight Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cat's in the Cradle
Mr. Radio Offline
Best in the Multiverse!

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

08-07-2013, 01:38 AM

Hi there matt! How are doing? I noticed that Stevie lost the Digital watch pretty quickly, to you non the less. There are some people I hate and there are people I really hate, but you, you are probably in the I don't give a fuck about them section. I probably Hate people more than most people do on this filthy planet. I now know that I feel different without that title around me. I have held it twice and the second time I held it for some time. I grew attached to it, I cleaned it off completely, from all of the disgusting things that earthlings like to do to objects.nowiplease tell me why you care about that belt? I didn't care either I just want to know. My father was the first person to ever take me out into space, He taught me to be a soldier, He taught me to want to win. This title is easy to win so I'm here to reclaim what is mine. The title should just be changed to the Radio Champinship. It definitely sounds better than the mumbo jumbo of a name this thing has. Matt the other reason why I'm here is to say you look like a pussy! Now I'm going to beat the hell out of you roll you up, pin you, and you are going to lay there and give me title back.

Oklahoma Roll
Bread Roll
Butter filled bread roll
Bread roll that you cut with a jackknife hold.
split your legs and run cowboy!
Don't you forget your straddle though!
You might need a wheelbarrow with some victory pins in it!
Gedo clutch people a lot so be careful matt.
Don't toss your hip while your there!
We aren't going to miss you at all!
Leave your title in front of me, I din pin you after all you nipple head nip freak.
Chicken Wings sound good right now...Wait you're not black. oops bin racist again!
Half you hear about nelson who got cut in half?

I pin you for my championship back. pinnipbitchinpin lamagistral pin delfinclutch schoolboypin pin

[Image: tumblr_mo8afmAXfD1rregw1o1_500.gif]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Matt Lennox Offline
I cry like a baby

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-07-2013, 11:50 AM

(08-07-2013, 01:38 AM)Mr. Radio Said:

Hi there matt! How are doing? I noticed that Stevie lost the Digital watch pretty quickly, to you non the less. There are some people I hate and there are people I really hate, but you, you are probably in the I don't give a fuck about them section. I probably Hate people more than most people do on this filthy planet. I now know that I feel different without that title around me. I have held it twice and the second time I held it for some time. I grew attached to it, I cleaned it off completely, from all of the disgusting things that earthlings like to do to objects.nowiplease tell me why you care about that belt? I didn't care either I just want to know. My father was the first person to ever take me out into space, He taught me to be a soldier, He taught me to want to win. This title is easy to win so I'm here to reclaim what is mine. The title should just be changed to the Radio Champinship. It definitely sounds better than the mumbo jumbo of a name this thing has. Matt the other reason why I'm here is to say you look like a pussy! Now I'm going to beat the hell out of you roll you up, pin you, and you are going to lay there and give me title back.

Oklahoma Roll
Bread Roll
Butter filled bread roll
Bread roll that you cut with a jackknife hold.
split your legs and run cowboy!
Don't you forget your straddle though!
You might need a wheelbarrow with some victory pins in it!
Gedo clutch people a lot so be careful matt.
Don't toss your hip while your there!
We aren't going to miss you at all!
Leave your title in front of me, I din pin you after all you nipple head nip freak.
Chicken Wings sound good right now...Wait you're not black. oops bin racist again!
Half you hear about nelson who got cut in half?

I pin you for my championship back. pinnipbitchinpin lamagistral pin delfinclutch schoolboypin pin

I highlighted everything that looked like the word pin in a lighter red than yours. and I also highlighted the word roll because they can be considered pins as well as school boy pins and the word cradle in your subject title.

Matt kicks out and looks at Mr. Radio and begins laughing at him and walks off laughing.

[Image: 311kzti.jpg]

Accomplishments
1 time XWF Xtreme champion
2 time FTW UFO E1999 champion
Hate Post Like Post