Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-26-2024, 03:47 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Update on The Wizard's Magical Head
thewizard Offline
Wizard, The

XWF FanBase:
Kids, disabled people, casual fans

(fighting the odds; helps others; disliked by most adult male fans)

08-07-2020, 09:57 AM

We all saw what happened to XWF's favorite failed LARPer (The WIzard) this past Wednesday at Warfare.

Upon challenging Robert Main to a contest some are already calling The Greatest Match of September 2020, at Relentless, The Wizard was viciously attacked by his desired foe.

And by viciously...I do mean viciously.

Sadistically, even.

Main smacked The Wizard in the head with the ring bell...(YES, HE RUNG HIS BELL).

He proceeded to slam a chair into The Wizard's head as it lay, prone, atop the steel steps.

The Wizard bled that night.

In fact, he bled for days.

How is he doing now?

"There's still some pain," The Wizard answered, seated on his couch at home, a piece of bandaging hanging outside his hood, sipping water from the styrofoam cup he took from the hospital, "an annoying ring followed by a sharp jolt of pain every once in a while."

Wow, that sounds kinda bad.

"But, it's cool. I've got some super strong pills that I take to numb things."

Oh, okay.

"I should be ready to go in time to face Donovan Blackwater at Savage."

You gotta love pro wrestling.

Does this attack deter The Wizard's goal? Has Robert Main scared The Wizard off from his desired bout at Relentless?

"No way!" The Wizard answered, somewhat violently, "all this shows, to me, is that Robert Main is scared. Rather than accept the challenge and prepare for an epic war, he tried to take me out. Well, that's not gonna work OMEGA. No way. I'm still coming for your ass and that X-Treme Title at Relentless! NO HOMO."

Will there be retaliation?

The Wizard took a long pull from his straw before answering, "Perhaps. A wizard never reveals his next act."

BASK IN MY AURA

Released from Prison. Currently residing in Hell aka mentoring troubled teens.

[Image: o92j5tuA.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like thewizard's post:
(08-07-2020), B.O.B. D (08-07-2020), Robert "The Omega" Main (08-07-2020)
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

08-07-2020, 10:57 AM

OOC: Niiiiice. This is why I love you. Constant development, activity, and thoroughly selling what has happened to your character so that the encounter with that foe means SO much more when it finally does happen and we have a reason to really get behind the character!

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane's post:
B.O.B. D (08-07-2020), thewizard (08-07-2020)