Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-06-2024, 10:30 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Heavey Metal Weight Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I wouId like my title back...
Mr. Radio Offline
Best in the Multiverse!

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

06-10-2013, 01:24 PM

I wake up then I pull my laser rifle out of my jacket and I nearly shot Mr. Satellite's head off. I missed on purpose so that I didn't get fired from XWF for killing the champion. I went out of my way to look for you. So What do I get? I get a brother who pinned me almost immediately after I won the title! It's unfortunate that you had to betray me. I was really looking forward to working with you eventually...I'm sad...Ya know why because it doesn't feel good when your brother betrays you. I, I should've known that I would've been betrayed by blood...But this early huh. I was disappointed that you did this satty, now I have to find someone else I can rely on to have my back. Please I need some time to gather what had just transpired...I can't believe that you would do this? I just don't understand why my brother would do such a thing... Our family is about honorpinand loyalty...I got it... You did it because you're greedy. I just wanted to have three championships! you didn't want to share you wanted it all for your self you greedynibastard. Please I'm now asking that you hand my title back over and I will leave you alone and I need no more to say. have a nice day brother...

[Image: tumblr_mo8afmAXfD1rregw1o1_500.gif]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Mr. Radio Offline
Best in the Multiverse!

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

06-10-2013, 03:22 PM

I was honestly hoping you would figure it out. I was playing out as your "brother" because I saw that you had two championships so I could boost my career and So far it hasn't gone that wrong. Good job in figuring it out Champ!

[Image: tumblr_mo8afmAXfD1rregw1o1_500.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
Kinwrathi Offline
I'm on top of the universe.

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

06-10-2013, 04:07 PM

"So I go away for five minutes, and it's revealed that you two aren't really related? This may be the most interesting Soap Opera I've ever seen. Just kidding, Soap Operas aren't ever interesting! No offense intended my friend."

[Image: 5iqFpUK.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post